Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Hellllloooooooooo? Next Topic  

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  08:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anybody out there? I have tried starting a few topics and nobody is responding. I'm not sure if my computer is goofing up or if there really is nobody out there? Anybody doing any projects? I'm crocheting on pillowcase edges, made the pillowcases to match a quilt I'm working on.
I'm home sick with a sinus infection/ear infection/ tooth that has gone bad and needs a root canal scheduled for thursday. yikes!! Not been a fun week at all. My crafts are the only thing that keeps me sane, those and the tv and computer. Very good for getting your mind off your troubles!
Well, I hope you all are still out there. If we don't post things and respond they will remove our hen house. Take care everyone!

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

"No matter where you go . . . there you are!"

nin1952
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  10:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Julie I,m still here but I have not had time to post anything. But, I have been painting some. Maybe everyone will come back.

Donna

Farmgirl #1487

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

859 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  2:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Julie: I am out here and I have been doing embroidery and quilting but have not posted. Sorry. Does it seem like almost a year ago we went on our farmgirls on the loose trip? I will send more soon. Bonnie

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
107 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  3:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! I haven't done any sewing/crafting lately except for sewing an apron for myself. I've been getting my garden and yard into shape. I hope to get back to sewing something or some handworking again in the summer months.

Caron

Beloved Father, give me a farmer’s faith, which sees the harvest in the seed time.

Farmgirl Sister #254
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Deb
Chicago IL
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  6:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm here. Haven't been stitching though. Family issues have been keeping me busy. Hopefully I can get back into posting here as well as doing some embroidery projects.

Farm Girl #790

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

Go to Top of Page

City Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Deb
Chicago IL
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2011 :  4:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, FYI - we can post to your questions in the other forum for some reason. I think it's moderator posting only, like announcements.

Farm Girl #790

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  2:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am in the middle of a move. But I am working on a crochet baby blanket and lots of cross stitch projects.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

Relientkrazy
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Connie Jo
Portland OR
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  7:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Julie!

I am a newbie and have joined your group. My name is Connie Jo. I am from Oregon. I love to craft and sew...I thought your group sounded like I perfect place to get my feet wet in the Farmgirl Sisterhood! I always wanted to be a Girl Scout as a kid, but there was no troops out where I lived in the country of Eastern Oregon. So, when I became a mom to a girl, I started a Girl Scout troop and my friend and I co-lead the group for 8 years. I also did merit badge classes and attended campouts with my sons (who is now an Eagle Scout) Boy Scout troop.

Anyway, I can't wait to start earning some merit badgeswith my Farmgirl friends! I would like to start embroidery again, since I haven't done that for years. Maybe I will work on something like that. Do you Farmgirls have ideas about what merit badges would be good to start out with?

Farmgirl Sisters have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Connie Jo
Farmgirl 3640
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Hellllloooooooooo? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page