Page: of 108

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

358 Posts

Alicia
IN
358 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  12:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ladies. I know I am not here often, but I do read and have prayed for you all so much. I need some prayers. After Sawyer, my 6th pregnancy, 4th full term, and since I was having a c-sec and opened anyway, I had a tubal. I can't tell you what kind right now, I need to look into it. The 2 miscarriages I had, extreme difficulty I had with Gabriel, loosing Levi and my own bodily reaction to pregnancy led to the decision. I am not a fan of the pregnancy stage.
I am sure you can see where I am getting with this...
For about a month someone in this home has brought up having a baby. Typically, it has been Isabelle and Sawyer. Yesterday, however, Matt came home from work, pulled out old pregnancy photos and I caught him researching reversal on his phone!
While I admit the thought of another baby has been on my mind, I don't talk about it. Is this a sign??? What would you do?

In other homes- My grandmother went into the hospital Friday with BP 260/ 120. It is very scary!

Also, Shannon is DUE today!! She is tired of being pregnant and so very ready to met Emi! Please think of her. :)

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
https://derbauernhofsite.wordpress.com
VLOG- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rAaWB8U8t13yBZCd-nwLA
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  3:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alicia - thanks for the prayer request for me :) I'm not sure I am tired of being pregnant... just tired of constant contractions that do not seem to be doing anything... and you are so right - I really want to meet and hold her... in my arms rather than my stomach!

I am going to shoot straight with you about your question, because, well, that is how I am, and you already know that ;) None of us can tell you what to do.... A reversal is not guaranteed, some insurances will not cover it, and it is a surgical procedure with its own risks. You and Matt need to seriously look at WHY you are looking at it, what it would mean for your family, for your health, for your future. There are also other options, such as adoption. Is it an infant you want or "all of the above" of having another child?

As for your grandmother, most definitely praying! Have they gotten her BP down and stable? any idea why it was so high?

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Farmgirl of the Month January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  3:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alicia I will put your grandmother in my prayer that her BP goes back to normal and stays there.
I lift you up to God about your decision or sign of what your life's decision will be. Prayers go on for you and your family.

thanks for letting us know about Shannon, Have you heard anything yet?

Take care

Blessings

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  3:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No baby yet :( Lots and lots of HARD contractions. You would think with this being child numbers even, my body would just push this one out without a second thought! I think the hardest part is the lack of patience for my other kiddos :( I am hardly ever this short tempered!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3452 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3452 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  4:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shannon, I don't envy you right now at this last stage of pregnancy!! It is the most uncomfortable and exhausting. Hoping Emi Jean makes an entrance soon. Today was my daughter's birthday and she was 35. Where did the time go??

Alicia, prayers to you and your husband over the decision that lies before you. I also hope your Grandmother is improving tonight as well. It is indeed scary to have a blood pressure so high!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  4:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope she comes really soon Shannon. Take deep breaths.

Blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

729 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
729 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  05:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shannon, you are on my mind every day. I hope Emi decides to make her entrance soon, especially to stave off the possibility of a C-section. Come on Emi, we all we to meet you!

Dear Alicia, let your faith guide you here. Whatever our spiritual practice, when we face questions of this magnitude, prayer and meditation not only connect us with our Creator, but also allow the truth in our hearts to come out of the fog. I think Shannon has given you some very practical ideas to think about, too. I'll pray for (and with) you to find your answer.

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  1:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for all your prayers. He has been doing a little better. I know prayer works. Darlene he did have a mild heart attack a few years ago. When he was 6 years old he got hit by a car waiting for the school bus. The doctors put a metal plate on the right side of his head. When his hair is cut army style you see the scar. But they told his parents that he would have much trouble when he was young but when he got older he would. He is 63. So the prayers are helping (he is a Christian). Praise God!!!

I am also praying for all the sisters on here . Shannon definitely Emi needs to stop fooling around and get here. We are all anxiously waiting for her. Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlee

Hugs: Heavens Ultimate Good Sign

OCD: Overly Cute Disposition

Farmgirls: Sisters from Different Gardens
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  9:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely prayers in that direction. Let him know we are praying.

Take care of yourself too Marlee.

Also waiting to hear how things are going with Emi and Shannon. Prayers for her too.

Blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  04:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Things here are just not happening! I get crazy intense contractions that are three to four minutes apart and then.... Bam they stop! I declare I am going to end up having her at home, because I am not going to think she is really coming, lol. I see the OB again tomorrow, so we will see what she thinks!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1247 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1247 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  06:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning Shannon, Hang in there, Emi just needs you a little longer. Please take care of yourself. Praying for you everyday.

Marlee my thoughts and prayers are always with you and your husband. Miss you girl.

Alicia, you have a tough decision to make, praying for you and your family. God knows what you need. Take care and know that we are all with you here in the hen house.

Everyone have a good day and know that I am here,just been a little busy with life stuff.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  08:22:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST! My old neighbor sent a certified letter today saying I vandalized her fence by nailing in nails (the fence that was in between her and our yard) and that I owe her money within the next 30 days or she is taking me to court. Emi is now spasming. I am waiting on hubby to get home so I can get her checked by OB. Please pray!!!!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9176 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9176 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  10:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Praying for you Shannon. Just remember nothing is happening without God right there with you.
Sending love and hugs,

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3452 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3452 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  11:32:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Goodness Shannon, What a morning you are having!! Sending you prayers for Emi's safe arrival first, and then calm so that you and your husband can sort out this mess with the fence when Emi is here and getting settled into her new family. Sending you lots of hugs for a safe and speedy delivery!!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  11:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got home. Emi is doing alright. My blood pressure was sky high... diastolic was 107! Looking at getting a lawyer that will work pro-bono to see if we can get this sorted out and be left alone by the old neighbor before she does serious damage to our family's well being!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9176 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9176 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  3:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will be praying for the right person to help you.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  7:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe my family could use some prayer. My husband is facing back surgery in a week and a half. It is so bad he can barely get around. My GRANDDAUGHTERS first boyfriend proved to be a worthless piece of trash. He and his "brother" stole her debit card # and spent almost $400 of her hard earned money on x-box games, etc. Then the boyfriend talked her into "loaning him $2,300 from her college money for a motorcycle. My son was so shaken when he found out. He and his wife took granddaughter and went to the police. They were able to get the motorcycle, title and helmet back. They pressed charges on the "brother" and he is in jail. The police Sat my granddaughter down and told her exactly what kind of a hornets nest she had walked into. The kid went to the police station to file charges against my son,but they laughed at him. So he called my son and threatened him. We have had more than a few restless, even sleepless nights. This has been so very stressful. She is a good kid. She is nice to everyone. But she was brainwashed by him. Thankfully college began yesterday. She had several classes today, including an evening class. Her best friend took her and brought her home. Sister started her homeschool history class work and seemed to enjoy it. Yea!!! We have meet the teacher tomorrow evening for preschool and I am excited to meet our sweet little kids and their parents. Just remember us. I know God is with us, after all he has given us several miracles already.

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2015 :  10:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow I am glad they sort of stopped them before they took all her money and got charged too, but prayers for them all because those guys want revenge, Prayers for safety and that they will give up and go on to some other poor person. Keep safe.

Enjoy your class with the little sweeties.

Blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

729 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
729 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  04:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Praying for everyone. Marilyn, so sorry your family had to go through this. There is always somebody looking for a way to prey on the innocent. Will pray also for your hubby to have a successful surgery. Shannon, I really do think you should get some legal help to finally put a stop to this harassment. Is there any kind of help available at your hubby's base? Marlee, continuing to pray for you and your hubby.

Happy Day!

Edited by - Song Sparrow on Aug 27 2015 04:32:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  10:47:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marilyn - YIKES!!!! That is just wrong on so many levels! Glad the police were able to help!!! And definitely praying for your hubby!

Amy - Unfortunately the lawyers on base can only give advice and not do anything in court. We have talked to one of the elders in our church who is a retired judge, and will be talking with him again...

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  5:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh Shannon, Can't a Restraining order be put on that lady, The fence in your side of the yard didn't belong to her necessarily did it.

That lady is evil and will cause problems for any one that comes along. I am so sorry you have to deal with her still, you moved right?

Take care and enjoy that beautiful baby. I hope that judge can give you good advice.

Marilyn, I pray that everything can work out for your family too. I hope all went well at the preschool too.

hugs
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  07:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought a moment of prayer and silence for this day, September 11, in remembrance of this day in 2011.

Blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  09:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Darlene for posting this! Indeed it is worthy! Praying for global/universal peace!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

729 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
729 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  05:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen to that.

Happy Day!

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3452 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3452 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  08:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, we desperately need prayers for global peace and cooperation!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Prayer Round up! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page