Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 PeggyAnnSmith and Snickers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic PeggyAnnSmith and Snickers Next Topic  

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2022 :  8:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few words from Shane about my Father Larry Smith's dog
My name is Shane, (PeggyAnn Smith’s son) and I’m trying to help my parents raise money to help cover an urgent surgery for their beloved Scottish Terrier Snickers.

A few years ago, Snickers developed a small lipoma and the vet said it could be ignored. During the course of the pandemic, Snicker’s lipoma grew dramatically and is now the size of his rib cage and is negatively affecting his daily life. The surgery estimate so far has been $3,500 - $4,000. The growth is so large it is affecting Snicker’s ability to relieve himself, walk comfortably, and lay comfortably.

This is Jami and Debbie F trying to spread the word to everyone for Peggy & Larry’s dog.
For all who may be hesitant to give thru GoFund, please donate to our beloved “Sister” thru her mail !!! Or any other way, just don’t let GiFund dislike stop ya ! Spread the word thru your local Animal Rescues too . Any amount will be so immensely appreciated. Gals, May God Bless us ALL, that we may be a BLESSING to others !
Her son’s Fb post follows…..

My parents live on a very fixed income and have a hard enough time covering their own expenses (just covering rent, food, and medicine for themselves is a stretch each month). My father is 79, has congestive heart failure, COPD, and a host of other health problems. Snickers is his faithful companion. They can’t stand to see their dear pup in pain and need help getting the money together to cover his surgery.

We would greatly appreciate any help towards these mounting surgery costs so that Snickers can enjoy the rest of his years without the pain of this massive growth. Any money raised will go to Snicker’s surgery and we will gladly stop the gofundme if we are able to meet our goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-snickers-the-scottie-get-his-surgery?utm_campaign_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2022 :  8:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okaaaaay, if anyone can FIX the post…. It is not how I typed it !!! My part is somehow in the middle !
I hope til then, y’all can understand it !!!

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2022 :  8:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few words from Shane about my Father Larry Smith's dog
My name is Shane, (PeggyAnn Smith’s son) and I’m trying to help my parents raise money to help cover an urgent surgery for their beloved Scottish Terrier Snickers.

A few years ago, Snickers developed a small lipoma and the vet said it could be ignored. During the course of the pandemic, Snicker’s lipoma grew dramatically and is now the size of his rib cage and is negatively affecting his daily life. The surgery estimate so far has been $3,500 - $4,000. The growth is so large it is affecting Snicker’s ability to relieve himself, walk comfortably, and lay comfortably.

My parents live on a very fixed income and have a hard enough time covering their own expenses (just covering rent, food, and medicine for themselves is a stretch each month). My father is 79, has congestive heart failure, COPD, and a host of other health problems. Snickers is his faithful companion. They can’t stand to see their dear pup in pain and need help getting the money together to cover his surgery.

We would greatly appreciate any help towards these mounting surgery costs so that Snickers can enjoy the rest of his years without the pain of this massive growth. Any money raised will go to Snicker’s surgery and we will gladly stop the gofundme if we are able to meet our goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-snickers-the-scottie-get-his-surgery?utm_campaign_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2022 :  8:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, if y’all can share on any other MJF posts ! I had Debbie’s permission for this one and PeggyAnn’s !!!
Thanks for ANY help in this

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

5996 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
5996 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2022 :  11:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope she gets her surgery soon, Take care, your in my prayers.

Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic PeggyAnnSmith and Snickers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page