- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- The MaryJanesFarm Christmas Tree Decorating Contest runs from October 24, 2007 to December 20, 2007. To be eligible to win, entrants must send an e-mail with two photos attached: one photo of your finished tree and another close-up photo of one of the ornaments on your tree, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the entry deadline: 11:59 P.M., Pacific Standard Time, on December 20, 2007. The Christmas tree photos should be jpegs, 7x10 at 72 dpi; the ornament close-ups can be smaller, about 4x6. In your e-mail, please tell us which category you’re entering, whether you're entering as an individual or as a collaborative effort for your Farmgirl Chapter, and include your name, your chapter name (if applicable), and descriptions of your ornaments. MaryJanesFarm may use the e-mail address for purposes of prize notification and to request a mailing address to be used for the sole purpose of delivering the prize and making travel arrangements for MaryJane. Any entries received by us after the deadline will be ineligible to win. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON or ONE COLLABORATIVE ENTRY PER CHAPTER (multiple individual entries from a single chapter are okay). Multiple entries from the same person are void. MaryJanesFarm is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected, lost, garbled, or unintelligible, including those due to computer or network malfunction or congestion (including at MaryJanesFarm), and any such entries are ineligible.
- Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded (ARV $500 each). Each Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to have MaryJane Butters hold a crafting workshop for the winner and a group of up to fifty (50) friends at a location near the winner’s residence. MaryJane Butters will have sole discretion in determining the date, time, subject, and duration of the workshop. In addition, three (3) Honorable Mentions will be awarded. The entries of the Grand Prize winners may also be featured in an issue of MaryJanesFarm magazine and/or on the MaryJanesFarm website. No transfer or substitution of prizes will be permitted, except by MaryJanesFarm, in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal value will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified on or about December 21, 2007. Entries will be judged by MaryJane Butters and her daughter Megan. One Grand Prize winner will be chosen on the basis of crafting skill and creativity. The other Grand Prize winner will be chosen based on creativity shown in using non-home-crafted items. The decision of the judges will be final.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of October 1, 2007. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by these official rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final. All entries and submissions become the sole property of MaryJanesFarm and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering this contest, entrants agree that their entries may be posted on the MaryJanesFarm website (www.maryjanesfarm.org). In addition, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for MaryJane Butters to use the winning entries and the name and identity of the winners for promotional purposes in any and all forms and media throughout the world, without further obligation except where prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winners agree to release MaryJane Butters from any and all claims and liability arising out of their participation in the contest or relating to the prize.
- For the names of the winners, available after December 30, 2007, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MaryJane’s Christmas Contest Winners, PO Box 8691, Moscow, ID 83843.
BACK TO CHRISTMAS TREE CONTEST HOME