MARYJANE’S STITCHING ROOM CONTEST
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- This contest runs from May 1, 2007 to July 1, 2007. To be eligible to win, entrants must e-mail a single photograph of the pinkeeper they create, along with their name and e-mail address, to email@example.com on or before the entry deadline: 11:59 P.M., Eastern Standard Time, on July 1, 2007. The Sponsor may use the e-mail address for purposes of prize notification and to request a mailing address to be used for the sole purpose of delivering the prize and making travel arrangements for MaryJane. Any entries received by us after the deadline will be ineligible to win. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Multiple entries from the same person are void. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected, lost, garbled, or unintelligible, including those due to computer or network malfunction or congestion (including at Sponsor), and any such entries are ineligible.
- Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded (ARV $500 each). Each Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to have MaryJane Butters hold a crafting workshop for the winner and a group of up to twenty (20) friends at a location near the winner’s residence. MaryJane Butters will have sole discretion in determining the date, time, subject, and duration of the workshop. In addition, nine (9) Honorable Mentions will be awarded. Each Honorable Mention winner will receive a free copy of MaryJane’s Stitching Room (ARV $24.95 each). The entries of the Grand Prize winners will also be featured in the September issue of MaryJanesFarm magazine and on the MaryJanesFarm website. No transfer or substitution of prizes will be permitted, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal value will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified on or about July 15, 2007. Entries will be judged by MaryJane Butters and her daughter Meggie. One Grand Prize winner will be chosen on the basis of stitching skill and creativity. The other Grand Prize will be awarded to the Farmgirl Chapter that has the most entries. The decision of the judges will be final.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of May 1, 2007. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Employees of The Crown Publishing Group, Random House, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household, are not eligible to enter this contest. All taxes on prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by these official rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final. All entries and submissions become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering this contest, entrants agree that their entries may be posted on Sponsor’s and/or MaryJane Butter’s respective websites. In addition, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and/or MaryJane Butters to use the winning entries and the name and identity of the winners for promotional purposes in any and all forms and media throughout the world, without further obligation except where prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winners agree to release MaryJane Butters, Sponsor, Random House, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and agencies from any and all claims and liability arising out of their participation in the contest or relating to the prize.
- For the names of the winners, available after July 30, 2007, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MaryJane’s Stitching Room Contest Winner, The Crown Publishing Group (Attn.: Potter Marketing), 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 by May 30, 2007.
- Sponsor: The Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc., 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.