Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
Make It Easy
1. In the Garden
- Make your own garden trellis with string, wire and scrap wood instead of buying a trellis from the store.
- Make your own bean teepee or ladder.
- Find a way to use your tin cans in your garden. Use at least 15 cans.
- Make a bird house, butterfly house, or bat house using flattened cans for a roof.
- Make a raised flower or vegetable bed.
- Make your own garden gate, even if it’s a decoration in your house!
- Make your own cold frame or hoop house to extend your growing season.
January, 2008 Edition