Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
Stitching & Crafting
- If you don’t know how to knit, learn.
- If you are just learning how to knit, start with a simple straight scarf. If you already know how to knit, pick a simple project like a dishcloth.
- Finish your knitting project. There is a three-hour minimum time investment required.
- If you already know how to knit, teach someone else how to knit a simple project.
- Continue on your knitting journey, but step up the pace by picking a harder project this time. Learn how to do some new moves with those needles!
- Start and finish a new knitting project of intermediate status like a knit afghan or hat. There is a 20-hour minimum time investment required.
- Knit in the company of a friend for a total or five hours.
- You are ready to be called a knitting addict now! Learn three more maneuvers to add jazz to your projects.
- Start and finish a new project of Expert Level. There is a 50-hour minimum time investment required.
- Teach at least five other people how to knit.
January, 2008 Edition