Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:25:38 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“An awl is used for creating stitching holes. For cutting leather, you can use an X-acto knife or leather shears. Whichever one is best is a matter of personal preference and the type of cutting being done. A rotary cutter is also good for long straight cuts. The best type of cutting mat is a self-healing cutting mat or another smooth, damageable, surface with some give is essential for cutting leather.

I'd like to make a large pouch or two that I can hang on my belt to carry personal items like flint and steel, wallet, sewing kit, and other odd necessities. I will need leather needles, awl, mallet, punch, and possibly others depending on how I make them.

I'm very much looking forward to doing a leather project or two. I'm especially looking forward to trying my hand at carving designs and dying.

To maintain your leather working tools, remove any scraps of leather that have stuck to your tools. Clean them with a damp cloth if needed and sharpen any blades as needed (leather is hard on a blade). Store them in a dry location.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:26:34 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“Chrome tan (chemical tan that gives intense colors, patterns, and embossing, but that can cause any metals used with it to tarnish {upholstery and garment leathers, chromium salts react with metals}) and veg-tanned leather is tanned using natural tannins that are found in organic matter and can be tooled, stamped, carved, moulded and dyed. The difference between tooling veg-tan and milled veg-tan: Tooling—normally, a very lightweight veg-tanned leather with a very clean appearance. Milled—during the tanning process, the leather is tumbled in a large drum shaped container to make it softer.

Different leather weights and the types of projects they are used for: 8–9 oz (1/8") is standard belt weight (belts, holsters, bucket bags, laptop cases {doesn't mould}), 4–5 oz (1/16") is standard pouch weight (journal covers, masks, cuffs, sheaths {mouldable}), 2–3 oz (1/32") is standard liner weight (tassels, braids, moulds but doesn't hold well, line arm guards or holsters)

Stamping is using a stamp and a mallet to add designs to the leather. Casing leather is getting it wet, about 3/4 of the way through, so it will take the stamping nice and crisp. To store your project, put cased leather into a plastic bag, close it, and place a heavy book on it to keep it from drying out and curling.

Something I learned, DO NOT store leather in plastic. There is a mold that attacks leather and it is generally only found when you wash your leather and it disintegrates. Store leather and leather products out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place. This is especially important for things like drums in which changing moisture and temperature conditions—especially extreme—can cause them to expand and contract.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:28:23 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Staying Green Merit Badge!

“I've continued to use my clothesline whenever I have the weather. I have a small drying rack in my laundry room so I can dry small things year round. We continue to recycle everything possible and use reusable things rather than single-use items. I continue to make most of my cleaning supplies.

It's easy to keep making my cleaners when I need them, but keeping my family on board is sometimes a wrestling match. The washing machine does not care for the homemade detergent and I have not yet found a recipe that works better.

For just over a year I've been doing a slow remodel on the house, upgrading appliances to more energy efficient ones, adding green features such as a small drying rack in my laundry room. The toilets are set to be replaced with low flow flush ones, and faucets are being upgraded to aerating ones.

I am looking forward to the day when I can rip the rest of the carpet out too.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:29:12 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Path to Zero Waste Merit Badge!

“The path to zero waste is about reducing the waste that you can (single-use packaging), reusing things instead of throwing them away, repairing broken items if at all possible, buying second hand items or items in bulk, recycling instead of tossing in the trash, keeping a compost pile instead of tossing, and asking yourself if you really need something before you buy it or buying a more eco-friendly alternative.

According to WasteAudit.com, a waste audit is "A physical analysis of waste composition to provide a detailed understanding of problems, identify potential opportunities, and give you a detailed analysis of your waste composition." Performing a waste audit will let you know what types of waste you are producing and how much of it could be recycled, removed through changes in purchasing habits, repurposed, or composted.

It's made me think about my households consumption habits. I know there are areas that I can do better, although part of it is offsetting the cost of fuel with the cost of packaging (access to bulk items).

A little creative thinking is in order.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:30:39 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Leave It Better Than You Found It Merit Badge!

“Stewardship of the Earth is important to me. The resources of this planet are not infinite. If future generations are going to have a viable planet to live on, we need to take care of it now. Having a viable planet is important to all life on it.

It's important to keep our highways, public places, and outdoor recreational areas litter free. The plague was carried by the rats (the fleas on the rats) that rummaged through the waste people just tossed out their windows. Keeping our public areas clean is as much about health and safety as it is about aesthetics, and not just for humans, but for all living things.

With our homeless population, we have a major trash problem and a rat infestation as a result. This is a ripe breeding ground for diseases carried by the fleas on the backs of rats and the drug needles not being disposed of and that people are coming in contact with. In the Pacific Ocean there is a garbage patch that is 3 times the size of France. Animals are seeing it as food, eating the trash and dying. The presence of litter on the sides of our roads, aside from being unsightly, can dump chemicals into the ground and into the waterways or can fly up and become a hazard to the vehicles going by. Birds, seeing trash coming flying out of car windows, have been known to dive after the trash thinking it might be food. When a cigarette is tossed it can cause a fire which may then burn out any wildlife in its path. If flammable trash is also in its path, the potential for harm is increased (exploding cans, burning chemicals).

Every year I have to clean up my property. I live off the main road and have a problem with people throwing trash both onto the side of the road and over the fence into my property. I keep part of the property as natural as possible for the local wildlife to have as a place of refuge. This trash endangers them and they may think it is food. I've found old diapers, alcohol bottles, fast food trash, and plastic grocery bags, among other things.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2022 :  4:32:08 PM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level MaryJane's Better Butter Merit Badge!

“The best sanitary practices for handling cream and butter: Wash hands and all implements with hot, soapy water. Store cream at 40° F or below in its original container in the refrigerator. Do not leave cream at room temperature, and do not mix warm cream with cream that has been kept refrigerated. Butter should be stored at refrigerator temperatures (below 40° F). Higher temperatures cause off-flavors and unpleasant odors to develop. For holding longer than two weeks, butter should be frozen at 0° F or lower. The shelf life of homemade butter kept in the fridge is 1–3 months and frozen for up to a year (this varies depending on who you ask). The best way to store it in the short and long term: If you purchased it, in it's original unopened packaging. Otherwise in a butter dish or ziplock bag in the fridge. In the freezer, wrapped in parchment followed by a freezer ziplock bag. Do not store it in foil as the metal could cause the fats to oxidize faster.

Two fun facts I learned when researching the history of butter: The oldest known butter-making technique still in use today is: Farmers in Syria skin a goat, tie the hide up tight, then fill it with milk and begin shaking. Today, barrels of ancient Irish butter, which were traditionally buried in bogs for aging, are among the most common archeological finds in the Emerald Isle.

Different methods for making butter at home include:
1. Hand shaken—I think my arms would fall off, but the butter would form a ball
2. Food processor—it would work, but it has to be strained to separate the butter crumbles from the buttermilk
3. The Kitchen Aid—like the food processor, it will have to be strained to get the butter crumbles separated from the butter milk
4. Butter churn—I remember doing this as a kid and it is my choice of churning. My brother and I would take turns cranking the handle and watching the butter begin to appear, floating around like yellow globs in the milk. Fantastic spread on the bread that mom just pulled from the oven.

I'm sooo looking forward to getting the butter churn down, giving her a good scrub, filling her up, and making my own butter. I remember sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the wood stove with my brother turning the crank to make butter. I think my mom had us do it just to give us something to do that kept us from making her crazy.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  11:21:58 AM  Show Profile
Sherri Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Water Management Merit Badge!

“Native plants are accustomed to the growing conditions in the area they're native to, so require less care once they have been established. Three that I could add to my garden are: salal, Oregon grape, and huckleberry.

Depending on where you are on the property, it's either very damp or marginally dry. The property is located on part of the morraine left behind by the glaciers that created the Puget Sound and is near wetlands. I only water the flower gardens in front of the house (contains herbs and edible flowers too), my vegetable gardens, and my berry patch. The grass and mosses are on their own.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  11:26:02 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer DeLong (Jenny 8305, #8305) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“1. Watched the recommended movie trailer.
2. Researched which native plants in my yard are considered bee friendly. The bee friendly native plants in my garden are: white wild indigo, cone flowers, bergamot, wild petunias, and elderberry. I started over 30 bee friendly annuals including zinnias, dahlias, and gomphrenas.
3. Read Bees: Heroes of the Garden, by Tom Jackson. The book on bees had amazing photography and informative descriptions.
4. Purchased and mounted a leaf cutter bee house with cocoons. The leaf cutter bees are not waking up just yet, but we have had several chilly nights. Should awake within 14 days of arrival, according to the company.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:41:22 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Mosaics Merit Badge!

“For mosaics, I made a table top for a side table that I'll be using outside. It took a little while just looking through pictures trying to figure out what I can do with bubble glass. I decided to make a spiraled freeform design. I like the way it turned out and the way the light will reflect on it when I'm sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather.

This took a little while to do because I'm not as creative as most so crafting projects take me longer to achieve.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:42:14 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Origami Merit Badge!

“I made a family of origami swans. I enjoyed doing this craft. I put the swan family on my shelf to enjoy! This was fun!.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:43:09 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Bustin' Out Merit Badge!

“I continued adding organic food to my selections at the grocery store for two additional months. My newest organic food was ice cream. I know ice cream is easy to make organically, but sometimes you just need to have ice cream when you want ice cream.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:43:46 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Bustin' Out Merit Badge!

“Eating organic food for the next five months was easy to turn into a habit. There are some great stores here and they have been providing a bigger variety of organic goods. Usually I get a lot of organic fresh vegetables at the farmer's market but the local store has been carrying more canned and dry goods. This worked out well and now I've stocked my pantry with more dry goods that are organic.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:45:01 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“Because of the specific nut allergies that my family has, I have to check labels very carefully. It's always good to read and see which facilities do not process foods with different types of nuts.

Instead of making recipes with walnuts or peanuts I substitute almonds and hazelnuts. The texture and taste still come out good. Converting the recipes is pretty easy when you can substitute different types of nuts, especially in cookies.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:46:21 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Get It Together Merit Badge!

“To keep my kitchen knives sharp, I use a sharpening stone or steel. I find that the steel works the quickest for me. The surface of the steel is coarse and scraping the blade across the steel at the proper angle will put both sides of the knife edges back into place. Keeping your knives sharp makes cutting your food up in the kitchen much easier. I always keep my knives very sharp—it prevents slippage of food when you're cutting and slicing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:48:07 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Self-sufficiency Merit Badge!

“I learned how to can apple pie filling, spaghetti sauce, pickled vegetables, carrots, cauliflower, and cucumbers. This was a busy day of canning but it was made more fun canning with friends. I learned a lot about the different accounting methods.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:49:19 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Birds Merit Badge!

“I built this little birdhouse out of a plastic juice container, a plastic fork, and some sunflowers. I would see a lot of little house finches always in my butterfly bush. So I decided to hang this in the bush. I only saw about two little house finches use the feeder and the one that liked it the most was a squirrel!

This turned out fine but the squirrel liked the bird seed more than the birds at this point. I'll have to try again to make a squirrel-proof bird feeder.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:54:10 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level The Good, Bad, and Ugly ... Bugs Merit Badge!

“This year's is garden a little more planned than last year's. I planted mint around the plant containers to attract more bees to my garden. Close by is a butterfly bush and rose bushes which always have bees so now the bees can fly over to all the little mint plants that have blossomed. So far it looks like it's working. There's a better blossom set on my vegetables. So far this is working out really well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:55:08 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Water Management Merit Badge!

“Planting native plants requires less water and fertilizer than lawns or other flower beds. Native plants also help reduce air pollution. Native plants provide shelter and food for the wildlife that lives in the area. Three native plants that grow in my area are purple needle grass, meadow barley, and button willow.

In my area of town we have sandy and loamy soils. Watering it in my area is about twice a week with about 1/2 an inch of water each time, watering early in the morning or late in the evening after the sun has gone down. Deep watering is when the water soaks down past the root area, which is about 8 to 10 inches in some plants. Deep watering trees requires a little more effort—usually with a deep watering pole to get down to the base roots. In my garden, I have different types of plants. My bedding plants of small flowers require one to two inches of deep of watering . My trees which are well established require a lot less watering, but deep watering every other week sustains my trees.

It's always good to review your watering protocol, especially when you're on a timer and drip system and need to make adjustments throughout the year.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  1:56:39 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Water Management Merit Badge!

“Loam and sandy soil is considered pretty ideal for a variety of plants in my area. It has the ability to retain moisture while resisting becoming waterlogged because it drains well.

Adding our organic material to the soil will help and quickly breakdown to amend the soil. Adding mulch to the topsoil around your plants will also help improve water retention and soil quality. The best type of mulch for my soil an area would be to compost grass clippings, straw, leaves, newspaper, and organic material. Let it break down, and then spread around plants. Some of the ground cover plants that could be used in this area and that are drought resistant are lantana, Spanish daisies, gazania, creeping rosemary, ice plant, and cape weed.

This was great information because I'm in the process of switching out my lawn to something more drought resistant.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:31:46 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“I planned a Farmgirl Jubilee on May 19th. We had a fun time. We did it during our zoom meeting. We had a contest and auction for our decorated cupcakes. I thought that the theme would be "Icing on the Cake" after the merit badge. Everyone baked their cupcakes and decorated them to look like farm animals. There were Chicks, Rabbits, Llamas, Sheep, pigs, owls, and bears. I made up some fun money and gave everyone the same amount. We had the auction then ate our own cupcakes. We played a game called Birthday Scattergories and had a fun time laughing and playing. I also led an origami craft with the ladies.

One of the things that I do as a chapter leader is introduce at least one or two of the merit badges each month at our meetings. In our chapter, one of the fun things we do is at the beginning of the year we each make a list of twelve things we need to finish up and number them one to twelve. At each month's meeting, we roll a dice to see what UFO we will have completed for the next meet to show each other. Before we end it share time and reminders for next month. I took some homemade jam to my neighbor with my apron on. I also made some homemade banana strawberry and banana chocolate chip breads for a friend with my apron on, and made her a card. I told her about the Farmgirl Sisterhood and invited her to join us.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:32:47 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I grew four different herbs: mint, basil, cilantro, and thyme. I had some difficulty growing them—they kept dying, could not figure out why. Then one day I caught my husband watering them. Awww too much water. That was when I told him to just let me care for them. I then was able to get some good crops. I made up five baggies of fresh herbs with recipes to hand out to friends and family. My family has a family night on Fridays. My son and his family come over and my DIL made homemade pizza with Budget Mix. It was so good to have the fresh basil on the pizza. I made some mint and strawberry water also.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:33:49 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Permaculture Merit Badge!

“A guild is a community or group of plants that grow and support each other by recycling nutrients back into the soil, providing shade and conserving water, attracting beneficial insects, repelling pests and diseases, building soil, and preventing erosion. It's important because the guild provides disease control, fertilizer, and pollination which makes the guild healthy and low maintenance. I've been applying some of these ideas in my yard and garden. I've developed a plan and have been practicing in my yard. I'll build some raised bed planters, plant some trees, and use up some old wood to build the planter boxes. I keep all of the weeds mowed down on our acre. I learned that grouping plants together is much better. They work together and it's much more beneficial.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:35:14 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Permaculture Merit Badge!

“I drove around my town and looked for a public place to apply permaculture. I live in a small rural town in Nocona, Texas we only have a little over 3000 people. We have a small store and a few places to eat out. Most of it is either gravel or cement with raised bed planters. We have a park that is taken care of very well. The landscape is very little. It's great the way they have it already. The Mayor is friends with everyone in the town. I went to see him and talk about what is something I could do to change or help in any way I could. He said that there was nothing that I could do. I talked to my neighbor about this to get her excited. She does not mow all of her weeds or grass. So I offered to help her out. She wants to do some gardening with me this next spring.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:36:05 PM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Water Management Merit Badge!

“Drip systems minimize water runoff, evaporation, and wind drift by delivering a slow, uniform stream of water either above the soil surface or directly to the root zone. This irrigation method is the ideal way to water plants and crops in locations where water is scarce. This is the method that could fit into my landscaping. Rain water collection would be like this. The rain will collect in gutters that channel the water into downspouts and then into some sort of storage vessel. Rainwater collection systems can be as simple as collecting rain in a rain barrel or as elaborate as harvesting rainwater into large cisterns to supply your entire household demand. Surface runoff harvesting—it's the system that collects rainwater, which flows away as surface runoff. The runoff rainwater is caught. I will be using the drip method and the rainwater runoff to reduce my garden water consumption and also watering in the early morning. I'll be using mulch in the garden.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2022 :  2:38:41 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Macrame Merit Badge!

“I made a wall hanging for my expert level badge. Knots are not my favorite thing to do, so I had to follow the pattern very closely. I had to rip it out a couple of times but I finally finished it.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page