Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2022 :  12:23:55 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“For this level, I choose the allergen wheat. For three days, we carefully read labels and eliminated wheat from our diets. Bread, crackers, cakes, donuts, and even salad dressing, soups, and potato chips, contain wheat. Substitutions were cloud bread, almond crackers, cakes made with coconut flour, salad dressing made with oil and vinegar, and soups with vegetables and milk.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2022 :  12:32:01 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I learned how to sew a straight seam by hand and by machine. I like the machine better because it is fast and has the seam allowance guide on the face plate. I learned how to sew the French seam and flat seam. We got together at the local senior center to make pillow cases for the Children's Hospital. It was good.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2022 :  12:41:36 PM  Show Profile
Tina VanDaam (TinaTina, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level 3 R's Rule (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) Merit Badge!

“To earn this merit badge I used tin can lids for markers in the garden as well as punching the can for a decorative effect. I also learned to sharpen my garden tools and I did this the whole summer season. My hoe and shovels have a sharper edge and are easier to work with.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2022 :  11:38:35 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nellinger (citychick03, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“Using Google.com and USA.gov, I was able to research the questions listed for the Civics Challenge intermediate level.

It turned out great! I learned so much!
1. The 3 branches of gov't are: executive, legislative, and judicial.
2. Checks and balances keep one branch from being too powerful. Each branch is given the power to check on the other branches. The President has the power to veto a bill from Congress so it doesn't become law.
3. The President, Joe Biden, is in charge of the executive branch.
4. Congress makes federal laws.
5. The House of Representatives and the Senate are the two parts of the U.S. Congress.
6. There are 100 U.S. Senators- two from each state.
7. One of Pennsylvania's Senators is Pat Toomey. One Representative is Susan Wild.
8. A U.S. Senator's term is 6 years.
9. A U.S. Representative's term is 2 years.
10. The President's term is 4 years. The President may run for re-election for a 2nd term.
11. The President of the USA is the Commander in Chief of the military.
12. The President signs bills to become laws.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2022 :  11:41:25 AM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Carroll (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gater for earning an Intermediate Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“While staying at MaryJane's farm with my child this past June (yeah!), I got to join in during milking time and learn how it is done (I believe Daisy was the only one producing at the time).

I have also become involved in raising heritage breed chickens (Orpingtons).

Getting to visit with momma and baby was a lot of fun. Learning about not just milking, but also how to test the milk for infections was very interesting.

Our hens are incredibly funny girls and love to hang out with our dogs.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2022 :  07:54:24 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nellinger (citychick03, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“I researched the questions asked in the Expert Level by using google.com, http://www.whitehouse.gov, and http://www.supremecourt.gov.

It went well, I learned a lot while researching the answers.
1. The President vetoes bills.
2. The judicial branch decides if federal laws are constitutional and resolve disputes about federal laws.
3. The Supreme Court is the highest court in the U.S.
4. There are 9 justices in the Supreme Court. 1 Chief Justice and 8 Associate Justices.
5. John G. Roberts Jr. is the current Chief Justice of the U.S.
6. Two powers of the federal government are The power to coin money and the power to regulate commerce.
7. Two powers of the states are to establish local governments and conduct elections.
8. Tom Wolf is the current governor of PA.
9. Harrisburg is the P.A. state capital.
10. The two major political parties are the Democratic and Republican parties.
11. Nancy Pelosi is the speaker of the house of representatives.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2022 :  07:56:42 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“I made a multi-tool case kit which holds a pocket knife and small mag flashlight. I did a cross hatch cut and diagonal cuts. I did an H stamp monogram and laced it with waxed leather.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2022 :  1:07:30 PM  Show Profile
Joan Anthony (ijjie, #849) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“We have to take our recyclables to the collection center. We recycle paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, glass bottles, and cans. We use empty plastic cat litter buckets to separate the items and have a wicker basket for papers etc.

It works well. My husband takes the items weekly when the bins are full.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2022 :  1:09:27 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“Bridget “Biddy” Mason.
1. Bridget was born a slave in Hancock County, Georgia.
2. Bridget and other slaves were then taken from the Smiths (their slave owners), Bridget Mason and the other slaves petitioned a court in Los Angeles for their freedom, which was granted.
3. When Bridget Mason was freed she then worked in Los Angeles as a nurse and midwife.
4. Bridget became one of the first African Americans to buy real estate in the city of Los Angeles.
5. Bridget continued to invest in land where she saved nearly $300,000 and became a philanthropist, helping to found a traveler’s aid center, an elementary school for black children, and the First African Methodist Episcopal Church, the city’s first and oldest black church.

I had heard about Bridget Mason and finally decided to do some research and found it to be very enlightening.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2022 :  1:10:43 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“I read a book called Eleanor Roosevelt: In Her Words: On Women, Politics, Leadership, and Lessons from Life.

These are some of the interesting facts:
1. Anna Eleanor Roosevelt (October 11, 1884 #8722; November 7, 1962) was the longest-serving First Lady of the United States, holding the post from 1933 to 1945 during her husband, President Franklin D. Roosevelt's four terms in office.
2. In 1938, she attended an Alabama conference on human welfare where the audience had been segregated by race. She purposely sat down on the black side, and when asked by police to move, placed her chair in the middle of the aisle, between the segregated sections. Separately, after evaluating the implementation of some of FDR’s New Deal programs, she was not afraid to voice her opinion that the programs were discriminatory against African Americans and thus in need of further reform.
3. A revolutionary first lady, Eleanor was one of the most ambitious and outspoken women to ever live in the White House.
4. Eleanor served as chairman of the Commission on Human Rights and helped write the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which lists all the fundamental human rights that must be protected.
5. During Eleanor’s time as first lady, women were typically banned from White House press conferences. However, Eleanor decided to change that by holding hundreds of press conferences exclusively for female reporters.

This was a most interesting book. I learned a lot more about Eleanor Roosevelt than I ever learned in American history classes.

The next book I choose was Fannie Farmer's (1857-1915) Boston Cooking-School Cook Book. Now, this might be unusual as a biography but cookbooks were a woman's best kitchen friend, and if you do some research, Fannie Farmer was very influential.

Here are some interesting facts:
Farmer trained at the Boston Cooking school until 1889 during the height of the domestic science movement, learning what were then considered the most critical elements of the science, including nutrition and diet for the well, convalescent cookery, techniques of cleaning and sanitation, chemical analysis of food, techniques of cooking and baking, and household management.
2. Fannie Farmer was considered one of the school's top students. She was then kept on as assistant to the director. In 1891, she took the position of school principal.
3. Fannie published her best-known work, The Boston Cooking-School Cook Book in 1896. Her cookbook introduced the concept of using standardized measuring spoons and cups, as well as level measurement.
4. Farmer provided scientific explanations of the chemical processes that occur in food during cooking, and also helped to standardize the system of measurements used in cooking in the United States.
5. In 18 years, Fannie published 8 cookbooks.

I believe that since I decided to research her I have a greater understanding of the science of cooking. I bet many have seen her book in their grandma's kitchen but never knew the contribution Fannie Farmer made to the American housewife. Since I borrowed this book from the library, I have ordered the Boston Cooking-School Cook Book to add to my cook book collection!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2023 :  2:13:26 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Lend a Hand to Farm Families Merit Badge!

“I spent a couple of days helping a sisterhood farm family. I helped with feeding the llamas and playing with the dog while cleaning the backyard area. We also did some work and organizing in the house to get it ready for some home repairs. The first day after painting the closet, we moved the office into a new room. We set up the desk and bookshelves and reorganized all the craft supplies into boxes and labeled them.

The following day we cleared the living room which housed about 60 boxes that needed to be unpacked and put away. The boxes had been packed up when there was water damage to the house. The next day was setting up the room for future children and guests. In between clearing the house and reorganizing it was time to feed, clean, and play with the animals.

It was a very busy five days from sun up to midnight but the job got done. The family then was able to get the repairs to the walls completed and get new flooring into their house. On one day I helped another person with cleaning the living room and cleared space in the garage, doing box runs for packing items as well as dump and recycle runs.

It is always my pleasure to help my friends. I plan to go back in a few months to help again.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“I earned the Beginner level Civics Challenge by researching questions on Google.

The supreme law of the land is the constitution.
The constitution defines the fundamental law of the US federal government creating the three branches of our government and stating their jurisdictions.
The first three words of our constitution are “We the People”.
The Bill of Rights consists of the first 10 amendments of the constitution.
Two of the freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights are speech and assembly.
The Declaration of Independence declares a complete break with Britain and its king and claims all the power of an independent country. It also gives people unalienable rights such as life and liberty.
Having a freedom of religion gives people the right to choose what religion they want to practice.
The United States is a capitalist system. It has a market economy which means that the people, and not the government, owns most of the businesses.
The “rule of law” is the political philosophy that all citizens and institutions within a country, state, or community are accountable to the same laws, including lawmakers and leaders.

I really enjoyed rediscovering this information. It’s a great reminder of how much work went into the foundation of our amazing country.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:22:28 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“I earned the Intermediate level of this badge by researching answers on Google.

The legislative, executive, and judicial branches comprise our government.
The system in place to prevent one branch from becoming too powerful is the checks and balances system.
The President of the United States is in charge of the executive branch.
The legislative branch (congress) makes the federal laws for our country.
Congress consists of two parts—the US Senate and the US House of Representatives.
US senators must be at least 30 years old, a US citizen for at least 9 years, and a resident of the state they represent. There are 100 members in the senate. Two from each state.
Patty Murray is one of the US senators for Washington state. Dan Newhouse is a representative for Washington State in the US House of Representatives.
A US senator holds a term for 6 years while a US House of Representative holds their term for only 2 years.
The President holds their term for 4 years.
The President is the commander in Chief for our military and also signs bills into law.

US History refresher for sure! I enjoyed looking for the answers and chatting with my hubby about the answers. :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:23:11 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Civics Challenge Merit Badge!

“To earn this level of the badge I used Google to research the answers I did not know.

Bills are vetoed by the President of the United States.
The judicial branch of our government decides the constitutionality of federal laws and resolves other disputes about federal laws.
In the US, the highest court is the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is comprised of nine judges; 1 Chief Justice and 8 Associate Judges.
Currently, John G Roberts is the Chief Justice.
Two of the powers that the federal government solely has are organizing executive and judicial branches and declaring war.
Two of the powers that US states solely have are providing police/fire protection and issuing drivers licenses.
The current governor of Washington State is Jay Inslee. He resides in the capital of Washington, Olympia.
Our US government has two major political parties–Democrats and Republicans.
We currently do not have a Speaker of the House. The house will be reconvening tomorrow morning at 9 am eastern time. This is the longest Speaker of the House election since 1860 (December 1859 - February 1860).

This went well. How interesting that there is still not an elected Speaker of the House (as of this writing). Again, it was a great conversation starter for my hubby and I. :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:24:04 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I've been recycling very conscientiously since June of 2022. I have recycled for many years but I am very intentional about making sure I recycle everything I can. I showed my daughter how much less garbage we had been putting in the trash because it was being recycled. She was shocked. Now she and her husband have also been recycling!

It has been so fun challenging myself to recycle as much as I could. I'm lucky to live in an area where we have curbside recycling. I keep a container near the back door to put the items in and it gets moved to the curb every Thursday!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:25:12 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I found a roomy basket from my collection and filled it with all the things! :) My favorite flair pens, envelopes, cards, stationary, stamps, and my planner that holds my addresses. I also placed a few stamps for postage in the basket too. I also created a small basket to give to a friend!

Oh my goodness, how fun was this to do. Is it ok to feel a little giddy that my letter writing badge idea was accepted?! :) This wasn’t a hard task for me to do. I really just had to find a basket and collect a few things. I usually sit in the evenings and write happy mail to my Farmgirl sisters and other friends. I'm very happy now that I have everything in one place! :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:26:07 PM  Show Profile
Karen Martell (jokamartell, #8422) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Over the course of many years, I’ve collected a multitude of buttons. Part of my collection came from a good friend when she moved. In her collection were buttons from her grandmothers. I like to remove buttons from worn clothing to reuse on craft projects!

I love that there's a badge for buttons. I have my quart sized jars on display in my craft room. I was in awe of how many buttons of all sizes it takes to fill a quart jar! :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:33:57 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (AussieChick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I love letter writing, so much so that I have cards, envelopes, paper, pens, stickers, etc., scattered in multiple places throughout the house. This was a great badge to inspire me to organise my letter writing materials.

I found a sturdy box and put all of my letter writing supplies together in one place. I included some of my favourite pens. I even found some beautiful cards that I had forgotten about.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile
Hannah Frankowski (GinnyBelle, #6994) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“My husband gifted me with the sweetest little lap desk a couple years ago for Christmas. Though I've certainly used it, I'm sad to say I never thought to fill it with my supplies. I usually have to go searching for one thing or another before settling in to write something.

I'm so happy I added my letter-writing supplies to it. It turned out wonderfully! My address book is a little larger than I need, but I'm on the hunt for a smaller one. Other than that, everything fits quite nicely.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  4:49:12 PM  Show Profile
Hannah Frankowski (GinnyBelle, #6994) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Lost Art of Letter Writing Merit Badge!

“I've actually had a button collection for quite some time. Most of my buttons were bought for various craft projects and some are spares from clothing I've purchased.

While I definitely have the numerical requirement, the interest factor is admittedly lacking. I have resolved to keep an eye out for lost buttons in my travels and have enlisted my husband to do the same.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  5:06:03 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Calligraphy Merit Badge!

“I decided to try Calligraphy because my handwriting is so bad. I've heard time and time again that anyone can learn calligraphy even if they have poor penmanship. Initially I started out with a kid's calligraphy set which came with instructions, practice paper, a couple pens, several sizes of nibs, and different colors of ink cartridges. I practiced with that set for a while, going letter by letter through the alphabet, later graduating to words and sentences. Eventually I purchased a few different size calligraphy markers and practiced with those. I read some and glanced through the rest of the required book, Modern Calligraphy, and enjoyed trying some of the different lettering styles and flourishes.

As long as I write letters individually they look really nice, but as soon as I start writing words and sentences it seems to fall apart. It could be that I'm too judgmental. I haven't been practicing like I should have, but perhaps in time I'll feel more comfortable with calligraphy and adding flourishes to my work.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  5:07:18 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“I rejoined our local public library and learned they not only offer books to borrow, but also movies, audiobooks, digital audiobooks, ebooks, music, games, and more. They offer computer classes for free, children's story time, several teen and adult programs, meet and great with authors, meeting rooms, fax and copier service, etc. When my children were younger, we'd spend hours there, but as they became older, sports and other activities took over. I borrowed a book through the Interloan library system, which has access to books from 30 surrounding libraries. There was a book I was interested in that wasn't available at our library or through the interloan library, so our library was able to search libraries farther away and even out of the state for the book until they found it for me. Those two books plus books from the library made up my TBR pile!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  5:08:18 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“For years I've worked at an amazing greenhouse and nursery and I always am so excited when the herbs come in. They are my favorite out of everything. I started a temporary garden over the summer and planted vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Herbs are great because you can harvest them throughout the growing season. I grew basil (my favorite), rosemary (another favorite), as well as chives, oregano, lavender, mint, sage, and catnip.

The garden grew really well. I tried to companion plant to help everything grow better and also to help ward off any pests and harmful insects. I love to use fresh herbs because they really add flavor, color, and texture to the foods they are cooked with. At the end of the season, I dry them as well and use them during the winter months. It's nice knowing that the herbs came fresh from the backyard without any pesticides.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  5:09:16 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I grew basil, rosemary, chives, oregano, lavendar, mint, sage, thyme, and catnip. The garden grew really well. I tried to companion plant to help everything grow better and also to help ward off any pests and harmful insects. Mint not only smells great, but it adds a lot of flavor to fruit salads, jello, tea, and it repels ants, mosquitoes, and aphids. Mint is also used to aid in indigestion. Catnit repels ants, mosquitoes, and aphids, is used as a tea to help settle upset stomachs, and is loved by cats. Chives are great with egg dishes, salads, and deviled eggs. They also help to regulate digestion and boost heart and bone health, help ward off Japanese beetles, aphids, and mosquitoes. They also produce a beautiful lavendar flower, which makes a lovely bouquet. Also, basil, chives, rosemary, catnip, and mint are pollinator plants.

I love to use fresh herbs because they really add flavor, color, and texture to the foods they are cooked with. At the end of the season, I dry them as well and use them during the winter months. I bundled up fresh herbs in cute bouquets for friends and bottled-up dried herbs and gave them to my coworkers. My favorite Thanksgiving recipe, that my family loves, calls for a blend of herbs using rosemary, sage, and thyme. I love knowing that they came from my garden.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2023 :  5:24:16 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I have a lot of buttons from past projects. Now for my next project, I can make a bracelet and necklace with buttons from my collection. Glad to use my buttons for future projects.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page