Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 Farm Girls Los Gatos/ Santa Cruz Mountains
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Farm Girls Los Gatos/ Santa Cruz Mountains Next Topic  

Betty Benesi
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Betty
Los Gatos CA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 31 2008 :  1:15:00 PM  Show Profile
Is there anyone up here in the Los Gatos Santa Cruz Mountains who is a farm girl? I am a lover of animals and keeper of three dogs and a donkey. Just got a clothes line and am starting to get a garden together. Also do a lot of crafts though I have been so busy with work, I haven't had much time lately.

Betsy Lou

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 31 2008 :  2:19:37 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE your area!!! i'm south of you on the Central coast! welcome! Youll love it here!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/dcole1
Go to Top of Page

Betty Benesi
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Betty
Los Gatos CA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  10:53:01 AM  Show Profile
So do you have animals or live in a rural area or just like the idea? I live in a rural suburban neighborhood. Miles from any conveniences except a small grocery yet we do have a lot of wineries and a couple of veterinary offices which we really need. My neighborhood is an old subdivision of no consistent style whatsoever,but we look out for one another. Most people work in Silicon Valley.
We have a business non-farm and I substitute teach in the small schools up here.
It tends to be a tad yupscale but I am more interested in farm girl activities than most of the people I know.

Betsy Lou
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Farm Girls Los Gatos/ Santa Cruz Mountains Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page