thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Penny! And Judy you made a good choice!

Penny- I have always heard that it takes 3 times try to get on SS disability. Hang in there...it will happen. You continue to be in my prayers. And that baby is adorable.

Holly- The pictures are beautiful. This has been such a mild winter here. I feel we will pay for it. It was almost 60' here today. I was outside in a short sleeve shirt. I so hated to come inside and work.

Glenda- Glad you popped in to say hi! We so miss you on here. Remembering you and your family in my prayers as well.

Darlys- Prayers coming your way GF! I hope everything goes well, and you have a quick recovery.

I managed to get my hands and my boots dirty today. I worked on my quail coop today until I ran out of 2x4's. :( I put pigeon poop in the garden and worked it in. I spaded up one of my raised beds and planted some lettuce. I am sure it is too early...I mean we are talking Illinois here, where we normally have inches and inches of snow and ice. My swiss chard from last summer has new shoots on it. I cut them off and cooked them for dinner. That is just crazy. I can't believe I am eating fresh swiss chard in January.

I managed to get my ironing board cabinet painted today. I tacked a yard stick on the front for measuring. I am thrilled with the look. While I had the saw out, I cut some 1x3's to make dividers for my kitchen drawers. Working toward my "more organization" goal. :) It didn't take long to put them in the drawers with the air nailer. I had a silverware tray in the drawer, but those things never fit right. And the sides are always too low to catch many pieces of silverware. Needless to say I am worn out this evening....and I still have a long "to do" list. Tomorrow I take an elderly couple to the Dr in St Louis and Fri is our produce shopping day! It has been a busy week.

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  04:27:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone

"Looking forward" to going to the doctor this morning. I have to visit every three months to get my perscriptions and pad the medical office's income. Honestly, I have never had to see a doctor more than once a year for daily Rx's but this medical group says it takes up too much of their nurse's time to deal with refills over the phone. So it necessitates an office visit and copay every 90 days. I know, change doctors, but then the new doctor always wants to do the full workup with ALL the tests to make some money for their medical group...do I sound bitter?

Dh gets home AGAIN tonight. He travels for work, almost weekly. Seems I am always packing a suitcase and logging on to Southwest Airlines for online check-in for him...but! Tonight he gets home about 9.

Penny congratulations on FGOTM. You are the first one that I have "known." I feel like an insider!! I am so glad that it helped you on a difficult day. So sorry about dh's long struggle with disability. The process is very arduous, and it seems random how it is "awarded" at times. But, when you deserve the help why should it take so long. Best of luck, you are in my thoughts. AND I have been meaning to sing your praises about quitting!!! Smoking is such a tough habit to shake you must be so proud of yourself. Little Gigi will so enjoy that you don't smoke. She is the most gorgeous little doll...

Patty, cool cabinet! So clever of you to assemble all those handy items in one convenient spot. You do sound quite busy this week. Looking forward to hearing about your veggie haul on Friday.

Holly, great job posting those gorgeous photos. Our snow has been somewhat sparse and gone right now! So sad when it gets all dirty and icky ...

Welcome Kim! We must be very close in age... I turned 50 on December 14... hope to hear more from ya!

Have a great day farmgirls
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  05:53:08 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Holly, What beautiful snow pictures. I love the snow on the trees. I never saw that "Waiting for God" but now that I know what it is about it sounds good. I will have to see that. I think I would really like it.

Welcome Kim, Linda and Laniey Lou. It's great having you here. We are sometimes funny, sometimes silly but always loving and caring.

Congratulations Penny for being Farmgirl of the month. You have past the 1000 mark on posting, too. Look at that! And all the days you have not smoked..... !! You are a can do lady all right. Love you Penny.

Patty the ironing board looks wonderful with it painted so nicely. When can you come over and make some dividers for my kitchen drawers?? LOL I agree with you about those silver ware holders. My silverware is usually falling out of mine. Yes, you are one busy lady and very organized.

Marianne I totally agree with you about Drs. and their office visits and tests. Especially the tests. I have lived here in FL for 3 years and I still have not found a Dr. that I feel comfortable with. I have tried 3 so far. They did a blood test and then just wanted to give me pills without even looking at my health history. Some Drs. are so wonderful and some are so arrogant. I dislike it so much when a Dr. treats me like I would not understand anything about my own body.
Enjoy your time with your DH. Packing and unpacking can get tiring.

Glenda so glad to hear from you. My prayers for your surgery. God has given you wonderful Ed who is there for you and will give you the care you need and deserve. I am happy to hear that your brother has gained a little weight and made it through #2 chemo. It is important for you to be able to take care of you during the time of your surgery so it is good your sister can be there for your brother. God is taking care of things and prayers are being answered. Trust in Him.

Hugs,

Nancy

Farmgirl Sister 32301

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  3:51:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi All

Holly thank you for the card. It made me smile. It is a wonderful feeling to know there are people who care about what happens in our lives. Thank you again. :)

Nancy send them my congrats for being in the race. They have way more stamina than I do.

Lainey Lou Welcome. Most of have the 15 or so mind but not the body to match. We are fun and lovung bunch.

Linda Happy Birthday. we will be here for you through your recovery and beyond!

Glenda sweet girl my hart and prayers are with you. {{HUG}} I wish I was there to wrap my arms around you. We are here when ever you can get here. I will pray daily for you and you family.

Holly that was just not nice! Here I am wanting snow and you have to show me all of your snow. LOL I hope you enjoy it. Those are beautiful pictures.

Kim Welcome to this crazy bunch. Tell us about yourself.

Patty you are so handy. If I want anything I have to have my DH build it or remodle it. The joke at our house is I am in to destruction and my Dh is into construction. Want it trashed call me. LOL He wont even let me paint a wall. (It's a good thing too. I am bad really bad)

Penny I am not telling you congrats again. I have told you congrats on two other posts. Oh all right you deserve it. Congrats on FGOTM You really are an insperation and treasure to me.

Life is strang but very precious.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  5:12:35 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Hey all,
I'm finally back after 3 weeks of no internet, talk about withdrawal! Plus I was panicking because I pay most of our bills online, so ya..

Congrats Penny for FGOTM! gorgeous snow pics. not getting any snow here at all. heard peepers the last 3 days and daffodils ready to burst into flower after this next rain.

welcome to all the new gals, this IS the place to be. lol

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  6:03:36 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Dianne I was just trying to entice you into moving east if only for a few weeks. I believe that your mountains may be far more dramatic than ours.

If we plant spinach, pod peas or beets in the fall they will come up in the spring. I would bet that swiss chard and kale would work as well.

Patsy I was wondering where you have been. I am glad that it was your internet service and not something more drastic.

Patty I like to putter too. I could put dividers in the drawer as well now that you have come up with the idea. We have planed boards around. It sure would give me more working room in the drawer.

Judy we used to have a tshirt that read...... does anal retentive have a hyphen?..... We also receive a geek catalog and that may be what it is called that has math tshirts in it that are putie funny. The bread recipe I use is from the Tasajara Bread book. It was first put out I think in the 70's and was reissued recently. It is by Edward Espe Brown.

First you make a sponge and let it rise in a warm place under a damp cloth.

put 2 cups warm water
1 1/2 Tablespoons of dry yeast or two packets
1/4 cup of honey
1 cup of dry milk
3 cups of unbleached white flour

stir it all together for about 100 strokes set it to rise in a warm place until doubled for 45 minutes.

then stir in
4 teaspoons of salt
1/4 cup of oil
1 1/2 -2 cups of mashed potatoes (i use cooked rolled oats sometimes that requires more flour to get the right texture)
3 cups of unbleached white flour
1 cup more of flour to knead into on the counter.

Stir all the ingrediants together and then turn out onto the counter and knead until smooth and not sticky. Then put a little oil in the bottom of the rising bowl. Put the smooth part down first and then flip over so the oiled part is on top, Cover with the top of the bowl with a damp cloth and set to rise for 50 to 60 minutes until double in size. then punch down. Let rise again 45 to 55 minutes.

Divide into three pieces and punch fold and turn six or so times. Make a nice roll of dough and fit into the pan. Let all of the pans rise for 25 minutes.

Preheat your oven to 350' . cook for 50 minutes until nicely brown.

If you are a novice at bread baking the Tasajara gives some very detailed directions and many variations for the bread. I have made cinnamon raisin bread that I can't keep in the house and have been requested to make three loaves of it this time instead of the one at a time I usually do.

Good luck to Darlys tomorrow for your surgery.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  8:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
JUDY..Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my farmgirl sister...happy birthday to you...love ya girl...hope you had a blast....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  05:00:14 AM  Show Profile
About a dozen or more pages ago and at least a month ago, someone mentioned that one of our group members has organized a birthday/address/email list. I missed responding and now feel "behind" in being able to wish Judy a Happy Birthday (excuse me for a moment)

Judy, Happy Belated Birthday. I sure hope it was special. Did you love sharing your day with the ground hogs growing up or was it horrible? So glad to celebrate it with you now. Hope your day was special.

(I'm back) So, if you "original 50s gals" wouldn't mind letting me and any other newbies who wish to participate know who what and where we can join up in the birthday-wishing card-sending portion of this crazy group!!

Thanks so much!
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  09:11:25 AM  Show Profile
Judy, Happy Birthday!

I just logged on for a minute ... am on way to hospital for surgery ... 11:45 today. Prayers appreciated.

Love you, gfs!

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  11:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Darlys, you have been in my prayers... I will continue to pray for you

Marianne and all the newbies, I'm the birthday person....if you would like to be included on our over 50's birthday list...email me..and in the subject line please put birthday list....so don't forget full name, address and complete birthday including year...lol....I will then put you on the list and at the end of each month I email out the list for the next month, it seems people like that instead of the completed year list at once. but if you want the complete list also I will be happy to send that too...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

Edited by - Acelady02 on Feb 03 2012 11:09:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  3:40:05 PM  Show Profile
HI EVERYBODY--LARRY JUST CALLED AND OUR DARLYS IS OUT OF SURGERY AND IN RECOVERY AND HE SAID EVERYTHING WENT AS EXPECTED, SHE GOT THROUGH HER SURGERY JUST FINE AND THE PLAN IS FOR HER TO GO HOME TOMORROW. Kaiser Hospital Santa Clara, CA. HER SWEET HUBBY SAID THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!!!Glenda #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Feb 03 2012 3:48:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  3:47:50 PM  Show Profile
Glenda,

Thanks for sharing the update! So glad to hear Darlys fared well and I bet she is looking forward to being back home!
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  5:21:01 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for all the Birthday Wishes...and "tuck-ins!!!" It's been special this year(and is still going strong)thanks to you Gals!
Growing up with the ground hog shadowing me has been fun. I always get asked if I see my shadow...and I ALWAYS say,"NO!!!" Makes everybody happy!hahaha And of course, Mama always tells everybody I'm her baby and her lil'Groundhog! hahaha Mama's! Gotta love'em!
So happy to hear Darlys is doing well! Let's bombard her with get well&goofy cards. EVERYBODY loves cards!
Love ya Gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  8:30:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh I am so glad to hear our Darlys is well and surgery went ok...I was going to give her a call tomorrow or rather DH...so I could let everyone know...but now that Glenda has told us...I won't bother her or DH...lol....that Darlys is such a great person that I hope he gets swamped with farmgirl get well soons...lol

Judy, glad you had a great BD...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  06:21:57 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning

Clear and sunny here.
Makes for cold nights but really pretty days.

We do have some wonderful mountains. Sandpoint ID Winter Carnival starts on the 17th. I am trying to talk DH into going.
I don;t know if I would move east but I know we want to visit. I have always wanted to see Main, Vermont, and New Hampshire. It is on the list of to do's. Now that I know you live out there it adds another reason to go.
Thanks for the bread recipe i hope to get time to put mine on. The veryations on yours sound like fun.

Darlys my prayers are with you. I hope you are feeling humane by the time you read this. FOLLOW THE DR'S ORDERS!!! You will regret it if you don't. Not to metion end up back in surgery. No fun!

Glenda thanks for the update. I will drop a card in the mail. I wish I had had this wonderful group when I went through my surgery. Prayers and support mean so much when you are recovering. Do you know when you surgeries are set for yet? You are in my paryers too sister.

Saturday school today. Only half a day. If you think teenagers are cranky during the week just try getting them to work on Sat morning. LOL

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  06:44:50 AM  Show Profile
Countdown to 50 with me sisters. I have my big 5-0 on the 8th!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  06:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Glenda, my dear sweet girl..it is good to hear from you. I am sorry you are having to go through so much at once. Sure wish I was closer to you...but I am so glad that Ed is there for you...yea it is hard to be sick or recovering...dang just plan down and in the bed to get better, either way...it does make us a little grumpy...lol...I will place Ed in my prayer journal too...thank you also for your kind words to me.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  1:12:18 PM  Show Profile
Darlys-hugs and prayers to you! Wishing a speedy recovery!!!

Forever farmgirl

http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/
http://throughethelseyes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  1:38:35 PM  Show Profile
Well, since you asked...let me see. I have been a reader of MJ's Magazine since 2005 I think? I have every issues except the Premier and through a Round Robin I was able to read it. I was a chat room member starting in 2005 (over 1500 posts! lol!). I have met many WONDERFUL women through this site. One who even made my wedding dress!! In 2007 I married my high school sweetheart and gained a daughter (20 at the time). They are the love's of my life. Disappeared from here for a few months, came back under CountryKim, moved to Texas from Illinois in 2008. Signed up for the Farm Girl sisterhood in 2010....or 2009. Can't remember lol! Renewed my sisterhood just recently. Turned 50 on November 4 (last year) and I am SO glad to have this thread.

Forever farmgirl

Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2012 :  2:14:27 PM  Show Profile
Do we have a virtual Hen House for the 50+ gals???

Forever farmgirl

Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  10:24:37 AM  Show Profile
So glad it's done and glad to be home. I know the prayers are what brought me thru so easily. Didn't even need to wear the catheter home -surprised the doctor. I'm obeying orders and following instructions. Thanks all for prayers. I was able to read your posts while in the hospital on my phone. And I am sending this from my iPhone too and will catch up later.

Love to all -you mean the world to me ...

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  10:41:00 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone. So much to catch up on! I have been slacking big time. Not much going on here. Cold and foggy this morning. I have been making my little crochet flowers like crazy. I have a pretty glass jar filled with them. I have some felted purses, a scarf and I'm making a hat to put them all on. It's fun to come up with new designs. Keeps my hands busy while I watch TV.

Darlys, so happy your surgery came out well. So glad you are home and doing what the doctor ordered!

Need to get my self up and down to the basement. I'm almost finished with my nephews quilt.

Later everyone! Stay warm and safe! Ya hear!

Farmgirl number 3738

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  4:38:57 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today was a bright adn beautiful day with temperatures beginning in the high teens and moving up into the twenties. The sky was that beautiful winter blue that makes one want to smile all day long.

Darlys I am glad you are recouperating graciously at home. I have thought of you all day long and that you are through the worst of it now.

Glenda I am glad you could pop on to tell us that Darlys madeith through so we know that you are ok for now.

Bunny and anyone else who hasn't if you could send Penny your address to get on the birthday list that would be helpful.

My dd has been dealing wit!h a sinus infection of some sort. It seems to give her a bad headache and feelings of insecurity. She has not been sleeping well so I think the lack of sleep gives her more time to worry at night. However with all of the not feeling well she likes me again! She has not been her hormonal snippy self for more than a week. The child not really at 15 is usually very healthy so this has thrown her for a loop.

We went to the material store to get material for curtains for her room. She picked out leopard print with pink splotches on them. Over the leopard print will be a net fabric with sparkles. When she finishes them I will have to post a picture. She was very clear about what she wanted. I just helped by steering her away from the 14.99 a yard down to the sale section.

Janiee what is happening you have not popped on for a while. Debra e you posted the lovely picture of you in the bikini and then went quiet.

You can tell by the time of the post that this farmgirl is not watching the superbowl game. The children are it holds no interest for me.

Sweet Dreams.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  7:02:02 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone, Thanks all of you for your notes, prayers and concerns for me and my family. I am at Ed's house in town for now. Tomorrow I will drive to my daughter's and pick up my granddaughter for a couple of days so my daughter can go to Houston to be with her father while he has open heart surgery on Tues. That guy always did try to "one-man-up" me on everything. My daughter said she went in to her boss to tell her she would be missing some work days because both her parents were having surgery. Her boss said "my gosh, did they plan it that way? My daughter said, No, they haven't spoken to each other since 1978, its just bad karma".
I am to see a dr on Tues and am still on standby for the urologist to see me, still waiting to find out if/when they are able to schedule the surgeries all at once. If they call me while I have my granddaughter then Ed will have to take care of both my dogs and my granddaughter. (Is that GD in computer shorthand?) Actually they will all just roam loose in his big house while he remains glued to his very loud tv.
My brother has been back in the hospital for several days and my sister has been keeping me posted via phone and email. It is hard to say from one day to the next how he is. He had a close call last week and the visiting nurse told my sister to get him to ER which she did. He seems to do okay after chemo for the first 2 or 3 days then it hits him really hard. Then he refuses to take his feeding and then goes downhill from there.

I called a florist who advertised same day service near the hospital where Darlys was, only to be told they would not guarantee same day service, so I didn't order her any flowers as she was only staying the one night. (I should have been smart enough to think ahead)In fact the florist was sort of snippy. maybe she did not like my texas accent. I called early in the day and they are 2 hrs earlier out there so it wasn't like they didn't have enough time if they had wanted to honor their advertising. Then, even though she is the one who is sick, I got a card here at Ed's from Darlys, so now I have her home address with me, so she will get a belated card from me. I thought I had it with me and maybe I do but I've been living out of boxes and suitcases for so long I can't find anything. I am also not going to call her because I don't know when she is resting/napping so she will have to check in here. Daily. Please. Also, Ed says you can do lots of things with your hat on.
I am checking in on the posts but not posting much until I can get back to my usual sunshinny self and not bore you all with what has turned into a sort of texas style greek tragedy. In the meantime, I am catching up on what you gals are up to. Holly, I do want to see those curtains. My mom is taking care of her great granddaughter (who is 15 also) due to some family dysfunction which I mentioned earlier. Well the girl has dyed her hair bright (I mean BRIGHT red and wears about a pound of makeup. My mom just wont quit nagging and I am telling her to leave the girl alone, she is doing it for attention and it is working for her. She also has decided she does not need to finish school. It's a pity but at this point the dye is cast. I try to only worry about the things I can actually do something about.
Well, I hear silence so either the super bowl is over or Ed has croaked on me. bye for now.

Glenda #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Feb 05 2012 7:12:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  7:57:01 PM  Show Profile
Glenda, Darlys, & all you other ladies. I am keeping you all in my prayers ans sending healing light to you and your loved ones!

My MIL has been living with us and has been going through some trying times. Her new geriatric doctor is starting her off on an anti-depressant and we have already seen a change from the gloom and doom, hallucinations she was having. Hopefully this trend will improve and she will start feeling better than worse.

Missed the super bowl due to the part time job but have it taped. My BFF from high school, little brother was part of the 1/2 time show tonight. It will be interesting to try and slow is down and try and find him!

Forever farmgirl

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page