doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  8:37:45 PM  Show Profile
Good for you Kim from Pflugerville - you are just up the road apiece from me. i just jumped back on to say to those of you who are keeping up with me and Ed, the dear man actually got tired of the TV and decided to read a while. shame on me!! I give him a hard time about that tv, he said to me "I love you to pieces but you sure do work me over about that tv" so, yep, guess I better back off. Its just that he has 3600 sq. ft. covering 3 floors and there is no place where you can't hear it. He tried hearing aids and did n't like them. I forced him to sit through a Desperate Housewifes episode and he sat and squirmed and looked at his watch every 30 seconds. don't we have fun. he's the best guy in the whole world but he'd think I did n't like him if I didn't pick on him a little bit. I have tried so hard to like football and I just don't. So i told Darlys I would just root for her team, whoever it is. I am a quiet person who likes quiet times. makes me pretty boring I guess. I was wondering if any of you ever travel on real vacations I so want to do some travelling when all my curent problems are over with, and would love to travel with a group of like minded women. any thoughts? I would want to go kind of "on the cheap" maybe even elder hostel, or something like that, staying in farmhouses and such. Thats at the top of my bucket list and these scary times remind you that the meter is ticking and there is no such thing as the future--this is the future-right now. A pinterest sign said Carpe the hell out of this diem. I get it.One more thing. I went to see Iron Lady and thought it was well done. I try to see everythig Merle streep does. This movie supposedly was slanted by her enemies, so I have heard and made her look less than the woman I always thought she was. But Merle Streep did her usual amazing magic. I'm eating small bits of food several times a day and taking ibprophen for the pain and just keeping on keeping on. I want to see The Decendents with my heartthrob George Clooney next.

Glenda #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Feb 05 2012 8:53:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  9:07:22 PM  Show Profile
Glenda, I am so for the girl vacations. I am *hoping* to go to Hawaii this fall with my girlfriend who has a time share. She goes every year. I am even all for the little weekend always to places like Waco and such (place close but not too close).

Meryl Streep is amazing! I can't wait to see this one.

Hubby and I are very boring. lol! *sigh* I do so want to go the Valentine High tea here in Austin. Hoping he'll cave!! lol!

Forever farmgirl

http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/
http://throughethelseyes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  10:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Hey all, praying for all that need them....I have read the post but not into responding to each one. As the old saying goes when it rains it pours...I'm asking for prayers for my marriage please...just a very short explanation of why, not lots of details.

Thurs. walked outside where DH was sitting on the porch..I sat down...he was on the phone and I could tell it wasn't business also heard him mention the wait for disability and about his rash he has had for the last wk or so(he keeps volume so loud I could tell it was a woman)...anyway...once he got off phone..he said nothing, so about 5 min later I asked who he was talking to, which is very out of character for me...cause I never do that...anyway...he said a old HS friend that he hasn't spoke to in over 30 years, then made sure to say she was a Christian woman..

Ok short of it all..they have been texting and talking for last 2 1/2 wks..he hasn't mentioned her to me...even though he said she just went through getting her disability..and that is where he has been getting the info from that he has been telling me about for the last 2 wks.. I'm not a jealous person have no problems with him talking with ANYONE...my only problem here is he hasn't mentioned her to me. I think that is strange. He then said it was because he thought I would be upset about it...now he knows that's not true, because he has other females he talks to...after that I find out by looking at cell bill he has talked and text everyday for 2 1/2 wks.

And that he invited her to lunch on the day I was going to visit my friend last week, (he did this on facebook) cause he didn't know I wanted him to go with me. And then he tried to say he wasn't going to have lunch without telling me and asking me to go to...I've caught him in alot of lies...been saying one thing then I find out something else. He doesn't think I should be upset...I'm not jealous just upset he didn't tell me about her..that he was keep a secret.

I need to ask...am I wrong? Please I need others opinions...there is a lot more to it than just what I'm telling you, more that I've found out but don't want to waste your time by explaining it...so am I wrong for being upset? This is so out of character for him..he usually tells me EVERYTHING. I HATE putting this out here for everyone to see but I need advice. And I respect all of you...thanks

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Edited by - Acelady02 on Feb 07 2012 09:02:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  05:37:45 AM  Show Profile
Just dropping in to say hello this morning. Not much time today. Have loads of things to do and not much time it seems.

Kim glad you sent Penny your birthdate and address for our birthday list. I hope all you ladies new will do the same. I love sending the cards to everyone when it is their birthday and I know it is fun to receive all the greetings. I hope your MIL does well on new medications. My mother had problems for a whiles like your MIL but the Drs. did find medications to help her and she did fine.

Glenda I am praying for you everyday and you are in my thoughts always. I have the same trouble with my DH as you have with Ed about the hearing aids. My DH doesn't watch football but he likes that military channel and thank goodness he also likes the old movies which I also likes. The thing is he always plays them so loudly.

I am looking forward to seeing a couple of the movies that I have missed so far this year. I want to see Hugo and The Artist which I have heard are very good films. I am very picky about what I see because I don't like all those cuss words in movies especially that f word. It makes me shudder when I hear it. I liked the Iron Lady.

Darlys I am thinking of you. I sent you something. Look for it in the mail. <3.

Hugs,

Nancy #2301

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  05:47:49 AM  Show Profile
Penny Please forgive me. I didn't see your post. you are in my prayers, Penny, and I will also pray for your marriage. Your are so dear to me and I am glad that you are telling us about this. We are here for you always.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  05:56:55 AM  Show Profile
Penny,

So sorry for your troubles. I would feel as you do and I don't think you are over-reactng. Seems like you might want to do some more talking and clearing the air. From the outside, it would seem that your guy might really crave this gal's attention to help him feel "whole" again (pre-disability) also the good ol' days and "reclaiming his youth' garbage would all work into her being an attractive distraction right now. There is no need for him to keep secrets from you when you haven't given him the reason to be secretive. Be strong, you are right to be worried and hurt. He has some explaining to do.

You are in my prayers,sweetie.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  07:56:26 AM  Show Profile
hi gals! sorry i haven't been around lately - just doing some thinking and cleaning. am doing ok except i have a hankering for the "lemonade" from our rio trip! :)
work is still being weird - texas legislature last summer changed everything about textbooks and my district is still trying to figure out what to do about it.
am studying canning. been wanting to do it for years and just never had the nerve. tried to grow a garden last summer but the drought didn't make it easy. been reading Oklahoma pastry cloth blog - love reading that and mary beth is a sister too to see about canning some meat products. don't know. just have this stronge feeling about needing to do some food storage this year. got to go back to work!
love you guys
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  5:42:40 PM  Show Profile
Penny I prayed too.
Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  6:30:49 PM  Show Profile
penny-keeping you near my heart. Something similar happened to me with my ex. I know what you are going through. ((((hugs))))

Forever farmgirl

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  7:39:40 PM  Show Profile
Penny, I'm praying for you (while I am fuming for you)!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  04:51:17 AM  Show Profile
Good morning.

Penny I agree with Marianne that you and DH need to sit down and have a talk. This flattery from some woman who he hasn't seen in upteen years is so phony. All built up in the mind. It is because he is feeling badly about himself and really has nothing to do with you. You have a right to be hurt and he needs to know he can come to you about his sad feelings and not cover them up with this kind of behavior. He is trying to feel better about himself. Well, she ain't gonna do it!! I will continue to pray for you.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lu Who
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Cynthia
Bates City Missouri
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  07:17:37 AM  Show Profile
Hello to you all! I just became a Farmgirl this morning...WOO HOO! I am just getting ready to officially turn "over 50" in March...I will be 51. I live outside of Kansas City. While visiting my folks in Central Illinois, I discovered Mary Janes Farm magazine at the grocery store. It was like discovering a long lost friend. Nice to meet everyone!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a blessed day sisters.

Becoming a True Blue Farmgirl

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  08:19:59 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning

It clear and cold here. It was 19 degrees this morning.

Darlys glad you are home and did not have to wear the catheter. I didn'y either and I think my Dr. was a little surprised as well. Please follow order. My SIL didn't and ended up back in the hospital for more surgeries. No Fun!!

Glenda I am glad you popped on to give us an update. You and your family are in my prayers. I picked up a really funny (can you belive it) getwell card for both you and Darlys. Her card is on the way. You have to wait till after you surgery or should I say sugeries.

Glenda the DH and I love to stay at B&Bs when we travel. They can be a bit expenseve so you need to look around. I think staying at an older hostel or farm would be loads of fun.

Penny I am praying. You have been through so much. What concerns me is that he is not open with you about all of this. I would feel as you do. Talk with him. Communication is a big factor in marriage.

Nancy I agree with you. I just couldn't think how to say it. He is feeling sorry for himself.

Cynthia welcome to this crazy group. What day do you turn 51. I turn 51 on the 28th of March.

I have to go do some grocery shopping so I best make sure I have my list. I like to shop just not for groceries. It is depressing. Doing more canning, freezing, and dehydrating this year!

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  08:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone, we have ALWAYS been able to talk about everything, I think this is why this is hurting me so much......I didn't think about her taking him back to the good ole days before his disability, makes sense now...this is why I came to ya'll for help...I needed others to help me see things past my hurt. Do I think he would cheat on me...no I don't, but even knowing he felt he had to turn to another for something I guess he wasn't getting from me hurts...he did say that I've been in such a funk the last couple weeks that he felt he couldn't talk to me...and I get that but we have always talked about everything....I got to get past this somehow....or move on...and I love him I really do...but my heart is in pieces...and I have to figure out how to heal it. Thank you all for all the help...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  09:54:08 AM  Show Profile
Just had to let you know I'm still around ... just too pooped to pop. And I have to thank you for all your prayers, get well wishes, and attention! If anything could make me feel good - it's all of you with your caring. Glenda had Larry call her before I was even coherent. So I'm glad she got the updates to you all. She and I are sort of on the same page with our surgeries ... but she has more to go through (because of the hiatial hernia) than I had to deal with. And then there is everything else .... I will be glad when we are on the far side of these "inconveniences."

Penny, I agree with Marianne, Nancy, Dianne, Judith, Kim and the others. Even though I try not to judge - it is difficult when someone I care about is hurting. I will keep you in prayer. And him, too.

Cynthia ... (or do you prefer "Cindy Lu Who"?) Welcome, welcome. We are a bunch of wild women. We support each other...as you can see...when it's needed, laugh til we pee when stuff gets funny, learn from each other, enjoy each other's lives ... crafts, animals, cooking, kids, grandkids, and more. Being in the better half of a century, age-wise, frees us to "be!"

Dianne ... you are a comfort, sweetheart. I will, indeed, follow doctor's orders. And, my guys (DH & DS) won't let me pick up anything heavier than a toothpick! DD was here for a couple of days and Larry is now on the road carrying her to SFO to speed her on her way to Peru for some conference or something. She made a good dinner last night - and did do the laundry that accumulated since Friday. Larry is staying home through Wednesday.

Rain and wind today in Cupertino today. Actually, I am enjoying looking out the window. Jainee, here's a cupala cups 'o that lemonade - warmed up. Ooooh...now that will relax you!

Patty, you are so great about giving us the visuals. Pictures are inspiring! Hey, I have had Jake on my mind lately. Wondering how he's doing ... and wondering, too, about your sister and family. Updates?

Good to see Betty back again. Busy as can be.

I know I haven't been up to speed here for a while. Hopefully that will change soon. Course, since I can't do a dang thing - who knows what I'll have to say about anything.

Oh, Holly, thank you - your get well wishes were here when I got home. And, as you know, I hang on every word you write. I may be living all your lives for a while.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  1:42:44 PM  Show Profile
Please pray for my youngest DD. Our dog Darby, that we have had for 2 and half years, got out of the yard this afternoon. My DD went after her and Darby ran out in front of a car. The lady tried to stop. My DD saw the accident and went to help Darby. The dog bit her. By the time I got there Darby was dead and my DD was in tears and bleeding.
The Ordanence Officer came and took care of the dog while I got my DD to the Dr. They cleaned and checked for damage but fortunatly found no major damage. They covered her thumb in antibiotics and gauze. No stitches. She is home and more of an emotional wreck than physically injured. I am an emotional wreck as well. Darby was a very loving and fun dog. She was a big part of our family and will be missed.

When something like this happens you realize how wonderful it is to live in a small town. The Ordanence Officer goes to our Church. He took care of everything with Darby and called his wife, a good friend of mine, to let her know what happened. She called me to ask what we needed and let us know we were being prayed for. The Dr. we saw was not the one we were supose to see. When our friend who is a Dr. found out what happened she said she would see us. She was just what my DD needed.

I thank God that the dog ran faster than my DD. If my DD had been a little faster it could have been her that got hit by the car.

Thank you all for letting me share this with you.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

CountryKim
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  4:07:09 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and dog. Cindy Lou, Welcome! You will love this place!

Forever farmgirl

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  4:08:43 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Cindy-Lou! Glad you are joining us!
Penny, so sorry to hear about your troubles! I also think that your DH is feeling sorry for himself because of his problems and is thinking back to when he was(whole)and young and could do anything. But as much as you 2 share and as close as you are, I am amazed that he picks Now to act like he is...withdrawing from you, being secretive, an such!Sit down with him and pour it all out and get it straightened out...Pronto...before it festers!
Darlys, so glad to have you back. Inch by Inch Girlie! We're setting no speed records here! Got it? Good!
Well, I'm off to tea and a molasses cookie.
Later Gators!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  4:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you everyone. I am doing just that, I sat with him today and we talked through everything...I'm feeling better, I know he didn't mean to hurt me and that he is understands how I feel, he says that if the roles were reversed he would feel the way I do...he just didn't feel like it was a big deal..then after a few conversations and texts he didn't know how to tell me...I guess I get that too....but he does see the wrong he has done and that helps...I hope that things will slowly get back to the way they were. I love him more than anything and I know he loves me. Our marriage will make it through this...and as he said our marriage will be stronger once this is behind us. I just told him he has to give me time, time to work through it...do I believe he would ever cheat on me, no, I don't think it would ever happen, but he now understands that even the emotional cheating to me was almost as bad. I do know he didn't mean to hurt me...I really do... Thank you all so very much for your support, love and caring...it means the world to me.

Dianne, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and daughter...I hope she will be ok

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Feb 07 2012 6:06:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  4:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I also want to thank Nancy for my very first Dotee doll...FGOTM doll...and cute card, thank you so much....love ya girl

Thank you to Darlys for the cute card and candy bars too.

Thank you to Holly for the cute card also.

You girls are so wonderful..I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and for making this FGOTM smile so big....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  5:27:18 PM  Show Profile
...I've been hearing about the "Dotee Doll" from other threads...what are they? They look cute!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  5:46:26 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I have been off for a few evenings because I am too tired after getting home from the basketball games that my ds has been playing in. They won last night in the fourth quarter they were behind by 12 and made them up to win by three.

Today was bright and sunny with highs in the twenties.

Penny, I hope everything works out as you wish it. Doubt is an awful emotion to live with. I hope the unquestioning trust comes back. Hugs to you.

Darlys, the only place to recover best is at home. I am glad you have people who are kind to you helping to take care of you and the chores around the house. I am wishing Larry well in helping you convalesce. I am sure he is a much better caretaker of the ones who look healthy but are hurting than I am.

Glenda, It is nice to hear from you. I am willing to listen to your woes. that is about all I can do. I have seen advertisements for headphones that a hard of hearing person can wear so they can hear the TV without blasting out everyone else in the house. I am glad you can keep your sense of humor about these things.

Welcome to the new people I hope you stay around.

Dianne I am sorry Darby was killed. She must have been so frightened to have bitten your dd. I am glad it was only her thumb.

Janiee nice of you to drop in. I did not realize you work for a school system. I heard a story on the radio about textbooks being on a Ipad instead of on paper. Texas was mentioned as one of the states that determines the contents of the books. I think canning meat is probably harder than vegetables. I used to grow more of the vegetables that we eat and I need to get back to that. In the past I used to freeze 50 packages of carrots that lasted us all year. I put in string beans as well. I know there were other good foods.

What is a Dotee doll? Is this a tradition that I have missed an explanation of somewhere?

I wanted to take pictures of my guineas flying with my camera on the fast movement setting. I could not get those birds to fly.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  6:16:05 PM  Show Profile
Welcome to those just joining our group, grab a cup of coffee and stay around. Loads of fun, great ideas, and support from this bunch of gals. I have been busy trying to build a quail coop and a chicken coop. Too many irons in the fire...lol. The chicken coop is almost done. It was a rickety old play house that I picked up from someone on craigslist. I made repairs to it, fixed the door, made it stronger with a 2x4 base and installed a wood floor. I also put nesting boxes on the outside with a hinged lid to make it easy to gather eggs. I purchased some wheels for it and will make it movable sorta like a wheelbarrow. I also need to finish installing a roost and it will be done! Hopefully tomorrow. :)Pictures attached. :)
And all you gals that wanna go on vacation... I'll put ya up for a few days...and maybe put ya to work too...lol

Nancy- I hate all the cussing too. I hate to seem old fashioned, but what happened to chilvary. People use the F word so much that it has become accepted.

Janie- I am going to go right over and check out that blog... I too have stronge feeling about needing to do some extra food storage this year.

Judith- I feel that way about our sister Penny too, praying while I am "fuming" for her.

Nancy- Your advice to Penny is excellent. You are so level headed. I think you probably hit the nail on the head. It is all about how he feels right now.

Dianne- I am so sorry about the dog and your daughter. That had to be terrible to witness for her. I pray for a quick recovery of her injuries and her poor heart. Oh, and grocery shopping...
I HATE grocery shopping too. When I was young and married to my children's father, he did all the grocery shopping. I made a list and he stopped on his way home and bought them. In 13 years of marriage I never did the grocery shopping. He was a control freak and I was not "allowed" to get the groceries. What I wouldn't have to have that now, as an option of course.

Darlys- I am so glad you are well and on your way to recovery. Jake is still healing and looking forward or not so much looking forward to another surgery in a few months. My sis and her family are fine. They are staying in a camper on the farm until they rebuild. Everyone is in the process of tearing down the remains of the house.

Holly- I know that tired feeling. I have been busy and too tired to get on here and then it takes forever to catch up...lol.

Glenda- Stay tuned and keep up posted! We miss you when you are away.

Penny- Will say a prayer that things will work out, that Jim will give you reason to believe in him and you can have trust in him. I think when you get past this you will have a stronger relationship.

Judy- I just ordered "Rosemary and Thyme Season 2" from the library. I am so enjoying it! Thanks for recommending it.

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  10:56:40 PM  Show Profile
Patty, WOW...Love the chicken coop! Very nice!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Ruby V
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Ruby
Chilliwack BC
Canada
220 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  12:12:08 AM  Show Profile
Dotee Dolls - They are made out of any materials - whatever scraps you have on hand. They are usually 3" - 5" long, plus have a loop at the top for hanging, and a string or two of beads hanging off the bottom. You can see a variety of pics for ideas here:
http://www.flickriver.com/groups/doteedolls/pool/interesting/

On the swaps forum, weI host a monthly swap of dotee dolls and occasional holiday themed dotee swaps too! Hope some of you can join us!

Ruby ~ Sister #3597
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page