True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  01:05:48 AM  Show Profile
Hello GFs
Holly - I am as disappointed as you about the cloud cover and frankly also the full moon. No chance to view the Northern Lights and they were supposed to be fantastic. Did you see any pictures that others took on your local news or in the newspaper?
You absolutely have a duty to keep your hair long enough for Ross to have the comfort he gains from holding it. What a connection!

Janie - OUCH, you must be so bummed that you strained that same leg! I hope it calms down soon. Does the bursitis come and go (like with weather changes)or is it constant or something that gets aggravated?

Ginny - Sounds like you have such a treaure in the sewing cabinet. Hand Made! And hand me downs from your great-grandfather's store? Enjoy. Don't you just wonder about the hands that worked with those items.

Kerry - Welcome to the OVer 50s. We don't keep track of how far over any of us are!! So happy to have you. I had to take a look to find Caldwell since I feel like we are neighbors - I live outside Spokane.

Well, I am late in checking in with the FL trip ...
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  01:46:42 AM  Show Profile
Virtual trip report
Hello, hello

I would not have been a bit late if I had not stopped by Fernandina Beach first ... figured I could have some chat time with Nancy on our way in. OF course, she was on time and had left. Did anyone else feel surprised that that charming little town looked nothing like you expected for a town in Florida? I thought I was still in Washington!!

Thankfully I made it by the skin of my teeth to join up with all the other girls. I would have been mortified if I had missed anything after Holly put so much work into the trip. I am doing my finger exercises so that I will be limber for the beading class. Definitely more up my alley than basket weaving. Those baskets are beautiful, though.
Ginny has already gotten the management's attention by plucking that poor flamingo. (She only needed a few more feathers to finish that gorgeous outfit.) Not good for our farmgirl reputation when she tried to say she thought it was a chicken!! But since they believed her ...we get to stay!

Just got back from the Jacuzzi. We tried to be quiet, really we did, but when Thelma decided it was the Fountain of Youth, Mel took a sip and immediately spit it out shouting, "Tastes like bleach," and Darlys decided the Fountain of Youth would taste better if it really was her famous lemonade ... well it took a while, but we did refill that hottub with lemonade. Won't the other guests be surprised in the morning?

I give up on walking on my hands. I just get dizzy. But, maybe I could be good on a Bella ... hmm,love that blue color.

Oh, I fell in love with the sweetest little cornhusk Seminole doll at the gift shop. I know, it's early to collect souvenirs, but they had one with beautiful braids that reminded me of Holly. She will be coming home with me. Definitely need to learn the Shake and Bake, no that's not it, the Shimmy and Gimmee, no. Oh I'll just ask Diana how she gets the lower prices!!

Marianne

Did my movin' today by doing the laundry, Pilates and exercises, a bit of garden clean up since it was such a warm "winter" day...put me down for 70 min.

Edited by - rough start farmgirl on Mar 11 2012 03:08:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  03:07:08 AM  Show Profile
Virtual trip report

A little trouble sleeping here at the resort, first night away from home, not my own bed, all that. Plus, I am just too excited! So I thought I would take a midnight, make that a 3 a.m. stroll when...

Oh, good golly. I thought I saw a porcupine. Well, Holly is hoping to use quills in her beading so I thought I would just sneak up on it and borrow a dozen quills. I guess "borrow" isn't the correct term, I really had no intention of returning them. But, I got three feet from the porcupine when I noticed this TAIL. Like a rat! And I don't like mice, let alone rats. How could a rat get this big? It was over a foot long. Luckily, a rather tall, broad shouldered, narrow-waisted employee of the resort saved me. OK, he clapped his hands and the rodent, apparently a Nutria scurried away. He did say they were native to the area, but porcupines aren't. I'll stop looking for quills now. But, I think I will keep my eye out for "Micco," which he explained means Chief in Seminole. REally, he is a very helpful young man. I am almost certain he was really there. I better head back to bed now. Yawn, stumble --
marianne

Edited by - rough start farmgirl on Mar 11 2012 03:10:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  10:25:21 AM  Show Profile
Spinning! Spinning! The room,that is. Okay Darlys...thanx for the 'LE-MO-NADE'. I musta drank the entire hot tub full and then some! Hey Marianne...I think I met that 'chief' of yours too.

I was over trying to learn one of those ceremonial dances and who shows up but the lovely Glenda...shakin'her booty like nobody's business. And she said she couldn't dance...HMMMMMM, coulda' fooled me! :) And saw Thelma sneakin' around still searching for the Fountain of Youth!

Off to 'basket weaving'....need something to tote that thar lemonade in!

Movin' consisted of actually moving books from my wall of bookshelves in the bedroom and rearranging them into some semblance of order...what a mess.....2 hours and still have to replace tomorrow!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  11:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Just want to jump on and let ya'll know I'm back, I started reading from page 209, so I'm off to read, but since there are so many pages not sure I will respond to each of the post...but once again, I will start posting after reading on what is written on page 214. This was it won't be so overwhelming ...lol...glad to be home and glad company has left...nothing like getting back to my life..lol...I will post a few pics of my quick trip with my friend to see her twin brother, I had thought it was only a few years since they had seen one another and found out that it had been over 10....anyway, I will be back later...got 5 pages to read...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  11:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
HOLLY, I made it....I had to take a small plane to get here, but made it...bumpy ride too....guess that is what I get with a pilot that said he usually only flies crop dusters...anyway...here I am not to find ya'll...if I send up smoke rings do you think ya'll can find me....I guess I need to go study the two links you gave us. I scanned over them so quickly. I did manage to walk our driveway 3 days in a row...and our driveway is 1/4 mile long...so guess I'm doing pretty good huh? Still haven't read everything but wanted to let ya'll know I'm here now...don't ya just love FL weather?

Welcome Meow and Kerry, you will love this group, I promise....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 11 2012 11:54:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  1:52:48 PM  Show Profile
Penny,
So glad you are back (and in FL). Truly missed you.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  2:05:15 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Trip
Who wants to go for a mile long walk along the raised boardwalk? Bring all weapons - and the lemonade. The staff says we may see bobcats and bears. It is only a mile. What am I saying? A mile with a bear behind me is quite a ways! How about a nice evening viewing the film on Seminole life?!

There's so much to do here.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  2:46:48 PM  Show Profile
Hey Penny -- so glad you are here. As if we weren't already rowdy enough! Here comes Trouble!!!!!

I didn't sleep well last night either -- with all the excitement, everyone was giggling and when we were all finally snoring, the sun was already coming up. AND with daylight savings time we had already lost an hour.

Glenda checked in by phone and was aghast because Marianne was having so much fun flirting with a broad shouldered - hunk - and let the Chief get away! She said - "just wait until we are back in Maui - I'll teach y'all a thing or two about hanging onto hunks! Now I hear that the Chief is picking her up at the airport! What the! I thought you were under the weather, gf.

Well, the museum shop is open and I'm snagging a couple of pairs of those gorgeous earrings before we head to beading class.

Geez, it's already hot and muggy and the day is just begun. Lemonade, anyone?

Marianne, I'm on the boardwalk right behind you. But, I think most of the "wild" life -- will be in the hot tub. Did you see Mel and Dianne? They are cooking up something and I don't think it's edible!

Welcome Juanita. We were hoping you would catch up with us. What happened to Meow? I hope we didn't scare her away.

Gypsy! Did you decide you had to have one last fling before surgery? Mel said you were shaking booty on the dance floor .... was that the Catfish Dance? I somehow missed that show. I must have been dozing after a few hours of playing Chunkey. Throwing spears to get closest to that stone is Extreme Exercise!

Between my walk and doing laundry and "stuff" - you can put me down for 2 hours of moving today, Holly.

I know I have some catching up to do ...

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  4:08:44 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies. I am a brand new farm girl. Just paid first dues last week and I am working my way around the chat rooms trying to find a place to fit in. You open to a new member?

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  4:45:46 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I will keep my hair at least shoulder length for Ross. I have a friend who adopted a daughter from Russia when she was two years old. Her mom was fretting that Nadia would not attach and then she did . She sucks on her mom's ear. Her mom does not mind at all. I far prefer that Ross hold and twist and rub my hair. I am so glad he did not choose to suck on my ear.

Juanita- if you are around we would like to take part of our virtual move it to lose is walk along the hundred mile yard sale. Do you know anything about it? Is it in your neck of the woods?

Debra are you around? What should we do as we walk through your fine state?

Kathy we are open to new members. The chatter we are doing now about our virtual trip to Florida is so we can encourage each other to move and get in better shape. The more imaginative you are the better we laugh. We love to laugh. We also hold each other when life gets hard. The trip is called Move it to lose it. About three may be five pages back there are links to our current stop over. Tuesday we start walking up the coast of Florida to Pelican Island Reserve. Each hour of moving is worth three miles of walking on the map.

Today was in the low sixties and not a cloud in the sky. The time change seemed like I had spent too much time doing nothing before I got moving. I opened the windows and let the breezes move out the stale winter smells.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  5:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Road trip

Marianne I like how you separate the posts. So, I will copycat you.

The beading workshop today was great. I did have to take off my glasses to see the little holes to put the strings through. I was relieved when I thought I had lost my glasses and someone mentioned that they were hanging from my shirt collar by the bow.

I am right along the boardwalk with you Marianne. I think we could out run a bear if we needed to after all we do not have on heavy coats like they do. I did not even know that there were bears in Florida.

I do not know what a Bella is or where to find them. I have seen recumbent bikes closer to the ground than those on the website. Maybe we should have a race for part of the walk. bicycles? hot air balloons?, sailboats? tandem bikes? I will have to think about this some more.

Penny I am glad you flew down to join us. I expect Kathryn and Janiee on Monday. Anyone heard from Patty or Patsy?

I am amazed by the ingenuity of Ginny in producing yet another specatacular feather outfit. I think since it is comning onto summer that the flamingos will not miss their feathers for a while.

that lemonade is sure to get us into a tidy fix soon. I think is we get some of those backpack water holders we can hide it in there while we walk.

tomorrow is the swamp buggy ride and then we start on the trip north.

so far we have logged ten hours of moving. Pretty good for out first day out.

I did chores this morning for 30 minutes and then I folded laundry for an hour, probably more. Then we walked outside and brought up the sap and in the evening I did night chores. I am going to call it 2 hours of moving.

Dropping into the top bunk in the air conditioned cabin exhausted from out first day together after the full night of gossip and laughing.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  6:42:20 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Trip

Sorry I called it quits so early at the beading class. I was so durn sweaty that when those beads kept sticking to my fingers, I got a bit annoyed. But I was all done when I felt them stuck to my eyelids. For heavens sakes! That took me forever to wipe off and I will NOT tell you where I found a few more!

Glad we are all tucked in early tonight. I'm pooped.

I was pretty busy today, too and I would estimate 120 minutes for my activity count! Moving right along...

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  6:49:55 PM  Show Profile
Kathy - beachymom
Hello, you are more than welcome here. There are quite a few of us who post here. Some more often than others - you know how it goes when other things come up in your life.

Our virtual road trip is an imaginative stretch that hopefully will also give each of us a chance to brag about our hometown. It should help us all know each other a bit better and maybe keep track of who lives where! Hope you join us or at least read along.

Holly - I could not have handled an ear-sucker either. I am one of those people who doesn't like people chewing in my ear. I think having someone actually chew my ear would be the end of my sanity! But, isn't your friend a saint to allow her child to do what they need to do to feel comforted.
Oh, the Bella is a different style of bike on the website...very pretty.

marianne
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  7:54:02 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Kathy!! We are always up for new members. Hope you can get into the spirit of our virtual move it to lose it walk around the US. Holly, our travel guide is fantastic!

I had a strange night last night. I was up late, still on my computer, when I hear this horrible noise outside. It sounded like a truck or train coming into my yard. All of a sudden a big BOOM and I knew immediately it was a car or something. I look out the window and only see my chimney so I run downstairs and look out and down the road I see a distant blinker and know there has been an accident. This was at 12:50 am. I call 911 and then try to find warm clothes to get dressed & out there to see if someone is hurt. By the time I managed to get winter clothes on I see two cop cars arrive so I motioned to David, who was in the car, to come back inside. We watched out the window until 4:00 am when the tow truck finally came and took the car away. It was only one car but required an ambulance, 3 cop cars, a fire truck, the jaws of life and another "fire" truck and about 6 individual trucks from all the volunteer firemen.

Sadly I am pretty sure the person didn't live as the ambulance wasn't in any big hurry once I saw them bring a stretcher up the small hill. I will find out tomorrow at work what happened and who it was but boy did that freak me out! Guess I'm glad in a way that I didn't make it out there before the cops. I work in the same small building as the RCC (Regional Communications Center who your 911 calls go to)so I know I will hear all about it. I also work with all the fire departments, police, forest wardens, rangers, etc... being I work for the County Emergency Management Agency and I am trained for all of this sort of thing, but I really am shook up about it. I suspect it was someone leaving our only bar at last call and didn't make it.

Today we walked down there after we saw them all there again measuring things and the person hit a mailbox, hit a telephone pole, tore up the black top curb between the two, then hit the lawn, went down a small hill and crashed into a huge pine tree. They had to cut a second tree down to get to the car and half the tree still standing was missing all its lower branches. These trees were at leat 50 feet high. Anyway, being in a small town and small County, I hope we didn't know the person. I will never forget the sound though, that's for sure!

So my moving wasn't much today, maybe 30 min. top. I tried to just stay in bed or on the couch and read all day. I don't know why this was so nerve racking for me, I've been around and seen much worse. But I truly thought it was right in my dooryard it was so loud.

Don't take anything for granted ladies, it can leave us in the blink of an eye.

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Clumboy
True Blue Farmgirl

62 Posts

Chris
Walkerton IN
USA
62 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  02:40:53 AM  Show Profile
hey girls--looks like the trip is a blast! just a quick hi for now--hi to kathy-welcome to this lovely group. raining outside--warm WARM (76 predicted for wed) weather on the way here. talk at you all later! chris

not a boy--long story
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  05:00:34 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh Ginny, that would have really shaken me up, too. I know what you mean about maybe it was ok that you weren't first on the scene. Your emergency workers sound like they are very on the ball and got there really quick. It is unnerving to feel that a life passed so closely to you. Accidents do have an unearthly sound. I think you needed a day of staying close to home and giving yourself a few hugs. Hope you are feeling more yourself today.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  05:50:07 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Juanita. We are a great group. You will really like it here.

Darlys Wait for me. I want to go to the beading class with you. It is a good thing I brought an extra pair of glasses because one of my pair got stuck in the top of the suitcase when I was changing into my tropicl shirt to come to class. Good thing I remembered to bring my sunglasses. It is really sunny out today. I saw those beautiful necklaces in the museum shop and I want to make one for myself. I could hardly contain myself in that shop. Those earrings are so beautiful. I just have to have a pair or two. The patchwork patterns on the dressess and other clothing are so interesting I may have to learn how they do that.
The beads were so tiny and it seems the holes were so tiny too. I wish I had a magnafying glass. Where is that little hole? Is there a little hole?
Darlys your lemonade has saved the day again. It is warm down here and that lemonade is soooo good.

Marianne I want to see some minks. I heard they have minks somewhere in Florida but I have never seen one up where I live. Wonder if there are any down here. We don't have bears up there either. I love all the wild life and hope to see lots of it here. Maybe we will see some of those bald eagles, too.

I hope I don't fall out of the buggy tomorrow into the swamp. I never want to meet an alligator that way. i will just hold on to Marianne and Darlys. I will sit toward the middle. I am one of those sort of "I Love Lucy" types that have crazy things happen to them if you know what I mean. I bump into things sometimes or get the water splashed on me. I am looking forward to seeing some interesting things on our swamp adventure and I hope to finally see an alligator after almost 4 years of living in Florida.

Kathy, welcome to our group. Come on in and join us. We are lots of fun and you will love it here. Tell us about yourself.

I walked in the forest yesterday for about 30 minutes and got to see Snuggles chase a squirrel, see the squirrel jump about 20 feet from a tree down to a bush and then up another tree. I walked folded laundry and did other chores for another 30 minutes around the house. Finally relaxed last night and watched an old Cary Grant movie.

Later gaters. giggle

Hugs,

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  06:02:41 AM  Show Profile
How awful for you Ginny, going through all that. I can understand how you were so rattled by that. It is a good thing you didn't go down there right away and see what happened. Even hearing what happened and hearing that sound can stick in the mind for a while. So you rest, take it easy and be very good to yourself.

Hugs,

Nancy

Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  06:24:44 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Farm Girls. I just say hello; I'll be typing my catch up "novel" throughout the day. It's a busy day "in the neighborhood," so it'll probably take me all day to complete it. Lol I hope all is well with you.

I also have been researching different activities and matching them to walking steps for our virtual walk. I've just about completed the list. It consists of many different activities and different levels of strenuousness. I've found some lists, but am filling in with parts of different one to encompass FG specific activities. I hope this makes sense. I also need to know what to do with it when it's finished.

Hugs

If there is a will, there's a way; find your way!

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  06:51:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi, it's me again.

Ginny that little girl in the pink feathered outfit looks like my GD looked when she was that age. She will love that outfit and my oldest GD will too. She would like that for her dance class girls.

Amelia Island where Fernandina Beach Town is located is the place that was under eight flags not nine. The eight flags were: England, Spain, Mexico, France, Scotland, Republic of Florida, Confederacy and US. We also had lots of pirates here and Ponce de Leon. In the 20's and 30's the Carnegies spent their vacations here and now down on the south part of the island on the "Plantation" where the Ritz Carlton Hotel is. John Travolta and his family do fly over once in a while and stay there. I don't think he comes into Fernandina Beach though.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  07:15:15 AM  Show Profile

This a picture of one of the pear trees I was talking about; I hope I did it right. Let me know if you can see it ok.

If there is a will, there's a way; find your way!

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 12 2012 07:17:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  07:21:55 AM  Show Profile
By the liggghhhhhhtttt of the silvery mmoooooooonnnnn
I want to swoooooonnnnnn with ..............

All was not quiet in the campground last night. I hope that those people who were up partying with the lemonade in the jacuzzi are all relaxed and raring to go. I heard Nancy distinctive soprano and Penny's alto harmonizing and it was qquite lovely. There were several other voices as well and as we travel I hope to be able to recognize them by ear.

The first round of swamp buggy rides are out in the evergaldes now. I hope they are havinga wonderful time an ddo not scare the bejeezus out of us when they return. I hear the birds are fantastic.

See you when we get back.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

meow
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

24 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  08:03:19 AM  Show Profile
Hello,The 50's are cool.I'm coming up on 61 year's but, 27 years at heart. What about you? ~ It's not how you look on the out side It's how you feel on the inside. ~ I read this stanza on a page of a Mary Engelbright calender not sure where the quote came from? (Do you know?)
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  08:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Good morning sisters....good to hear about everyones week while I was gone...I really don't like being away that long but at least I'm back. I agree with the ones taking the beading class...I can't see the holes either. Oh well, got my canteen full with Nancy's lemonade so everythings good...I feel so far behind, and hate that...see why I hate going away for a few days....but DH sure was glad to see me when I returned.

welcome Kathy to the best group of girls you will ever meet.

Ginny, sorry that you had to go through that scare...I was a police officer and nothing worse than working a bad wreck.... take it easy today...saying a prayer for who ever was in the car and their family.

Holly, are you sure that was me singing? cause got to tell ya, I've been told I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but maybe with Nancy's lemonade I sing pretty good, huh?

Nancy, I've been to your town before, we rode our motorcycles there on our trip to bike week in Daytona and walked around looking at the pirate things, I love old towns...it is a pretty place.

I am going to start riding my motorcycle now that the weather is warmer, saves on gas...well got to get up, got plans to get my bedroom/craft room cleaned this week...now this is going to be a chore.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page