Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  09:04:00 AM  Show Profile
Marianne, it's the slip and dip.... you slip your hip out and dip like you dropped something. It shows all the ummm important elements to secure lower prices. Doesn't work with women donchaknow...

I think I have a lemonaide hangover! Darlys what do you put in that stuff!

Nancy,Love your little town! Looks like a nice place to wander around in. Too bad it probably gets so hot in summer otherwise I would be knocking on your door.

Ginny, how terrible to be so close to the accident. I hope it wasn't anyone you know. That is always hard on a community. I'll say a prayer for their family who ever they were.
P.S. I love the feather outfit. What talent you have. She looks so beautiful. I bet she felt pretty special too.

Penny, quite the motorcycle. Very cool. I wouldn't feel comfortable on such a big bike. I would probably be happier on a little sportster if anything. But have fun and stay safe!

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  10:32:10 AM  Show Profile
Ginny - how awful and sad. That "shaken" feeling stays quite a while. You do need some down time to regain your "balance" so you can begin to think of daily things again. I'm glad you didn't go down to the scene when you heard it happen -being that close was traumatic enough.

I'm trying to post from my iPhone as my computer can't find the server this morning. So Ill be saying welcome and Catching up- I hope - later.

Holly - put me down for another 30 minutes last night for the 3 rest stops when I get out of the car to stretch and march in place and for getting back into the normal sorting out of stuff when we arrived back in Cupertino. Nothing yet today but I'm thinking about it.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  12:05:45 PM  Show Profile
Just popping on for a quick check in to let you know I am still here. I am not able to participate right now but I am loving reading about the trip. Thank you for letting me dance and sing and bead with you, I need that because my real life is in turmoil right now. My children's father died last night. Their mother (yours truly) is having serious surgery on Friday. their favorite uncle starts radiation tomorrow. This too shall pass. Prayers appreciated. Love you girlfriends. talk to you soon. Ed is going to call Darlys Fri afternoon and tell her I am just fine, and she will pop on here with a note to all you wonderful friends who are watching my back. I appreciate all of you more than I can say.

Glenda #3534
http://www.gypsyglenda.com
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  12:13:30 PM  Show Profile
VIRTUAL TOUR

Well, Ladies I finally made it! The dodo bird I was flying in on kept getting lost, and he wouldn't stop anywhere to ask for directions. We ended up somewhere off the coast of Alaska; I suppose I should be thrilled we were still, technically, in the U. S, but my gosh! I had requested another bird when I made my flight arrangements, but that one came down with a case of bird flu, so this dodo was the only one left. Ugh! There were some really nice penguins who gave me a lift into Juno…I didn't do too badly with them, considering I've never water skied before. In Juno I was able to catch a lift on a sea plane, yes, the mechanical kind, but the pilot could only take me as far Vancouver, WA; nice place. Unfortunately, that put me back onto birds…I got a vulture, which was big enough to carry me, and, while I was assured that he wouldn't do me any harm, however, it kept looking at me like I was all dressed up for a luau with me as the main course. Thankfully, I escaped the vulture and picked up a giant eagle that carried me the rest of the way in. There were a couple times where I'm sure we acquired UFO status, but no one bothered us, so I am here and boy is it warm here…and bright! WHERE'S DARLYS? Darrrrrrlyssss…. Kathryn would very much like to try some of that Lem-o-nade... PLEEEEEASSSSSSSSSE!!?? Hey! Is that Penny sneaking off with the jug?

If there is a will, there's a way; find your way!

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 12 2012 12:23:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  12:15:45 PM  Show Profile
VIRTUAL TOUR

Nancy…your town looks like some towns here in Oklahoma…wow.

You know, I learned how to walk on my hands when I lived in San Diego. I went to the SD Zoo almost every weekend and my feet would get soooo tired. So I tried walking on my hands and found that I was quite deft at it, that's deft, not daft, although I am that too. I would, however recommend wearing gloves, the ground does get a bit warm…

Ginny, I think the bottles are a clever theft repellent; good for the big cities on our trip; no pickpocket could get inside those very easily. Lol Flamingo feathered fan, something fishy about that; it looks a bit shrimpy to me…lol

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 12 2012 12:24:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  12:18:58 PM  Show Profile
I guess I didn't post my picture right. Bummer! Congratulations, Bunny, on the scholarship; I know it must be a huge relief to you.

Ginny, I have a friend, who is also a FG, and she's a truck driver. She's worked all types of jobs, but right now she works for WM in CO.

I didn't hear the news about weapons on the plane; soooo, are you sure I can have it all? Lol I love the buggies, *giggle,* all lined up in a row, just waiting for me…
Oh my, that crash…how scary. Are you recovered from the shock, now?

I'm impressed, Janet, that you got all your crafting things organized; good for you. I don't know about the flowers, yet; I need supplies first, but I will keep you posted.

Well, Patty, I'm glad you had help, but the best thing would be to rest, But, I know it's difficult when there's things to do. ;) I just love your quail eggs; I bet they're all hatched by now, huh? That crock may not hold much, but it's so darned cute, how could you not like it. lol

Marianne, I was born on the 16th of January.

So, Dianne, I guess I'm not the only '61 baby here, huh? There are a few of us…you, me, and Marianne, that I know of…but so far, I'm first, ha…*giggle* I didn't get that email about the prayer…

Thelma, I am currently making my way through a book series that I, apparently, has been made into an HBO series. "A Game of Thrones" is what it's called. It's a medieval/ fantasy style novel. It gets a bit odd, sometimes, but I guess, I like it well enough. How did your quilt do at the auction? I don't parallel park either; never got the hang of it. I had to do it Saturday, though. I totally shocked myself, because…I did it! Lickety-split. I zip up and in easy-peasy; like I've been doing it my whole life. So, okay, I was a mile away from the curb, but, hey, what can I say? I did it and that's all that matters…right? hahaheehee

Darlys, you're right, we can't do without Glenda, so prayers for a quick healing are definitely a must. The walk started? How did I miss the start date? Hmmm. Love those flowers, believe it not, geraniums are on my top favorites list. The "whachmacallits" are cyclamen, by the way. I used to have some red and some white ones; they are pretty and fairly easy to grow too.

Holly, I do some venting on my computer in a makeshift venting window. We area going to be in the low 80's, or very near to it, for most of the week. I think I would like summer better if it didn't get so hot here. Last summer, it was like Vegas here; triple digits for almost the entire time. I just can't cope with that kind of heat…It's still hot in the 90's, but not quite so stifling, you know? And I do have a bit of cheese to go with my whine…lol

Welcome Kerry! Jump right in and join the craziness…!

My rain poncho is a giant trash bag, but I glued lace around the collar and I splashed paint all over it; it'll have to do. Hat? Well, I stole one of my daughter's…ssssshhhhh…don't tell her, okay?

Debra E, it was I who told about the remedy. I don't know what you have available there to get the remedies, but it is not good to get them from a health food store, because they add preservatives and fake colors, among other things. Plus, they have a tendency to put thing together that should not be put together. It's best to get them from a homeopathic doctor, if you can. The remedy I suggested is called Hypericum. I you email me with the bookmark pattern and your address, I will send you the bottle I have. It's only a 2oz bottle, but if it helps you can always go to a homeopathic Dr and get some more… :)

Dianne, I'm sorry, but I've never even heard of Qi Dong; it's like yoga, you say? Hmmm Interesting.

Bunny! I love those flowers!

Juanita, well, hop right in; you'll have some laughs here.

Welcome Back, Penny, we missed you. Nice bike!

Hello Kathy, so glad you want to join us; relax, have some laughs and don't leave, at least until you really get to know us, anyway. lol

HUGS!

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:03:39 PM  Show Profile
Still trying the tree...

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:13:24 PM  Show Profile
This is another of the pear trees; I'm afraid it might be too big, But her goes...

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:14:30 PM  Show Profile
Last tree picture...

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:15:55 PM  Show Profile
These are the cinnamon rolls I made with my daughter's niece and nephew.

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:17:44 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Glenda, Thank you...! I got the seeds on Saturday; they'll look great in my "garden".

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  2:57:03 PM  Show Profile
Glenda, sending good thoughts your way. We miss you!

Kathryn, that is one big pear tree!

I went to visit a friend of my mom's today that works for the Veterans administration here in town. She thought he could help me find a part time job. He came up with a good idea for a possible job or even a business I could start. He has lots of people in his system that are elderly and have problems keeping up with paying their bills on time. So he is putting in a call to a company that provides personal services to them, cleaning house, yard work... thinking that maybe what I do can be another service they can offer. It would put some money in my pocket, possibly help me start a business and at least give me some accounting experience. Who knows. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. My pet sitting business hasn't had any customers yet. I figure it is just another iron in the fire to see what works.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  4:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Glenda, so sorry that you are having to go through all of this with the surgery coming up. Everyone there is in my prayers.

I'm taking a break ladies, I will keep reading but not in the mood to post. DH has been denied for the 4th time on his disability and this time after the lawyer assured us that everyone gets approved after their court appearance, well not Jim. I'm in a real funk now....I'm looking for a job, so please keep me in your prayers, not sure what I can do but got to do something...hopeful my health won't get in the way. So all prays needed. I love you all very much but I'm not in the best frame of mind...so please know I will be back as soon as I'm mentally better.

They now say it will be 12 to 15 months to get this appeal done. I may have to turn off the internet along with phones before this is all over with, so just know I will let ya'll know before that happens(I hope)....

Just put my motorcycle on craigs list so hope it sells soon.

All of you will remain in my prayers

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 12 2012 7:10:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  4:37:20 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

So, when my sister was in second grade her teacher went around the room and asked each of the children how old their parents were. My sister said, my father is 27 and my mother is five years younger. Now the teacher knew that there was an older brother so she asked Jane again and my sister repeated the litany. The teacher told Jane to go home and ask her parents how old they were. Jane returned to school with the same information. Our entire lives my father told us this piece of information that he was 27 and my mother was five years younger. So, meow, 27 has been a very popular age for a very long time. llol

Ginny so glad the police came so quickly to the accident. If it had been my town it would have been a much longer wait. We do not have a local police force, We do have a town constable. We rely on the state police for anything of any consequence. Being a first responder is heart wrenching. Remember not long ago when Patty and her friends were first responders?

Penny that is some motorcycle. You can do some great travelling on a bike that size. I have never learned how to drive and probably never will but the envy is there never the less.

I tried to make mozzarella cheese today. I got the curd to separate but then I was supposed to put the pan in a warm water bath until the pH dropped to 5.5. The pH never dropped. Then I became impatient and went to the next step and made the rinse too hot. It is now like granular bland cottage cheese. NO string, No stretch, No taste. glad I did not pay for the milk to make it. I'll try again another time.

The weather was in the sixties today with not many clouds. The maple sap was running and hopefully we will start to boil it soon. The temperature at night needs to go down below freezing each night or the trees will bud out and then the season will be over because the sap becomes bitter. I was hoping to make 5 gallons this year but we will be lucky if we get two.

The children want to go to a teen dance this weekend so they are being extra helpful so they can earn the bucks to go. So, nice to have pleasant help. lol

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  5:04:51 PM  Show Profile
Virtual trip

Off we go from the resort on to the road. I hope no one became car sick from the rough and tumble ride on the swamp buggy. I thought we were going to take a dip in the crocodile incubator on the way back but that must have been one of the thrills that are guaranteed on a trip like ours. Just to impress those nice old ladies. lol

So, off we go, Everyone seemed to have on some sturdy walking shoes. I guess we are smart enough to know by now that there are some circumstances where practicality wins out over glamorous fashion. Although the hats would rival even church hats from the south.

Kathryn your bird dropped you just in time. If you had taken your movie camera on the trip down you could have sold the movie rights to the highest bidder. Fly by bird a bird's eye view of the entire continental US and beyond,

Now we have headed east on Route 75 to Plantation, FL. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g34565-Plantation_Florida-Vacations.html It seems like it might be about 25 miles. A good jaunt for the afternoon that is left. Then tomorrow we will turn north on to route 27 to go to South Bay http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g34642-South_Bay_Florida-Vacations.html which is right near Lake Okeechobee. It is 41 miles to there. Route 27 seems to be a secondary road so we will be less likely to be hit by a semi zipping past.

At three miles an hour walking we need to have seventeen hours of movement to make it from Plantation to South Bay, otherwise we will be sleeping under the stars with the wild life. So, gfs post your times so we can keep moving north.

You all are great company

Holly
farmgirl #2499

Edited by - Tall Holly on Mar 12 2012 5:09:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  6:39:45 PM  Show Profile
Got the connection back - but now have to get supper going and iron a couple of shirts.

Had to jump on though to say - Penny, I'm so very sorry. We will miss you a lot, girlfriend. And we will keep you in our prayers. Please know that we care for you and whenever you feel like hopping on, we will be welcoming you with open arms. Often, the sound of a door closing is actually God opening a window. (Would you like me to take on the birthday list for a while?)

Holly, I went out for a walk this morning and you can put me down for another 30 minutes. By the time this evening is done ... I will have another 30 minutes. I was a bit of a laggard today. It's cold out and rain is moving in.

Kathy, we welcome you warmly. Since you have skidded over the big 50, you will probably appreciate the slightly wacky, extremely wise, wonderful and wild women who reside here. We play, pray, make art, garden, farm, and generally live life more fully than ever before. You will love it here. Welcome!

I hope I will eventually get to my pledge to catch up. Mondays, after the return trip from Oakhurst, always seem to be a dragging day for me. Tomorrow ... tomorrow ... the sun will come up tomorrow .... it's only a day away .... (except tomorrow's forecast is for rain).

You know, being Ethel to Nancy's Lucy is exhausting. And that buggy ride! Whew!

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  7:12:38 PM  Show Profile

Penny ... so sorry you are having such problems but know that we all care for you and have you and Jim in our prayers! Things will workout and we'll find someway to keep in touch along the way! Cheer up kiddo...it's all only temporary!! Promise! :)

Bunny ...belated congrats on the scholarship...but not surprised. Knew you could do it. The lil' crochet flowers are really cute.

Ginny the story about the accident was chilling...glad you did not have to witness up close...it did remind me of the experience that Patty had with her friends.

Kathyrn...we get to share hot weather stories...we had more than 100 days straight of triple didgits this last summer and have no doubt this one will be the same.

Glenda you are in my prayers as well as your family...I have no doubt your children are strong like their mother... they will make it through. By the way...when you are able to get back to Pinterest...check your followers list...Mel Hawrysio... or find me at www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2012 :  8:44:40 PM  Show Profile
Holly -had a busy busy day. Put me down for 3 hours. laundry, ironing, sweeping, vacuuming, craft room organizing, exercising, Pilates, wet dog, etc.
marianne
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  08:35:14 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Girl Friends! I haven't got much time this morning; I have a chiropractor appointment in 40 minutes. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Penny, Sweetie, Where there's a will, there's a way. If you should have to turn off your internet we will still be able to hear from you one way or another. You may have friends with internet that would let you jump on for a while; the libraries all have internet… You'll be fine, don't worry, okay? We are all here for you.

Bunny, that tree is bigger than me, which isn't saying much as I'm quite short, but maybe it seems really big because of the shot or, maybe, because I couldn't figure out how to shrink it and still be able to post it…lol They are several different trees, though; I wanted to give you a good look at different ones, too much?

Mel, I know, we had more than 100 days in a row, but I lost count after that. I hate the heat! Have I said that before? I'll probably say again…and again…and again…okay, okay, I stop…for now…lol

Holly, I think I can be put down for 6 hours…, including Saturday and Sunday; I scrubbed pots, lifted my mother several times and helped her to the bathroom and in and out of the car (Sat) all day; moved the living room and my bedroom around (Sunday); moved a couple of full and large planter pots from my daughter's house to the car and then from the car to the deck; then I did some digging and planting (Mon); plus 30 minutes of yoga 2x daily. Not bad for a broken, twisted sister, eh?

Later…HUGS!

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  08:40:26 AM  Show Profile
VIRTUAL TRIP

Aaaaarrrgh! My aching head! Please, my friends, don't ever let me near that lem-o-nade again.

I did use my video camera, Holly, but those birds were flying so crazy that most of it is just a blurr; just like last night..

All I remember is a lot of colors flashing around and some guy with a ponytail…

Are we there yet?

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  11:41:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Quick post...put me down for an hour...I've walked to the mailbox and to the pond. Plus did 4 loads of laundry, and spent 30 min. working on cleaning my bedroom/craft room, still have at least and hour or more to finish. Oh and walked around the cabin 4 times...all in all...the walking took me at least 45 min. The pond is down a long steep hill.. hope everyone is doing great...

VIRTUAL TRIP. I am with Kathryn, toooooo much lem-o-nade......oh my....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  1:24:20 PM  Show Profile
Hello all just passing through on my way out the door. I will post soon and plan to start walking with you gals early next week.
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  3:59:52 PM  Show Profile
Some good news from my house - the accident was a 20 year old girl who was drinking and texting but she's alive!!! She broke her spine however. While I don't know her, I know her Mother and grandparents and I'm sure they are devastated yet happy she is still with the living. I guess they were taking so long to get her out of the car and on the stretcher without more damage to her back. Sadly she isn't old enough to be drinking and I'm sure they will use her as a poster child for texting and driving and drinking!

Also my daughter's fiance just passed his physical and was sworn in today to the Maine National Guard. He leaves us April 9th for about a year. I sure hope all goes well for him. He decided to do this because he wasn't finding a good job and this way he can be well trained, have his student loans paid off and be able to finish college. Alana keeps saying "well Mom, if something is going to happen like a zombie apocolypse, better to be on the side of guns, right". WOW, what a strange way to look at it. So thank you taxpayers for giving him this opportunity!

Holly you can put me down for 1 hour yesterday and 1 hour today. It was beautiful yesterday so I walked the length of my property on the road and picked up trash from those people who throw it out the windows of their cars, grrrrrrrr! Today I walked my yard and picked up sticks before it started to rain.

Penny I am so sorry to hear about your DH not getting his disability. Just know that we are all praying for you and you will make it through this. I wish I could buy your bike, hold it, then sell it back to you because it's beautiful. But I am sure I can't afford to. :( With gas rising as it is (now back to 3.87 at my house) it's too bad you can't keep it. We must have faith you will find the right opportunity to make money. Think outside the box. I don't make a huge amount of money selling my bunny treats but I do make about $50 - 100.00 a week. That was me just realizing people will buy dried fruit, pinecones, and sticks from my back 60! I thank my daughter everyday for forcing us to take Oggie in! :) How about selling things at a farmers market?

I told my DH we will probably be walking to work in a week or so, which would do us both good and we are only about 1 - 2 miles from it. Well, he probably couldn't with his foot but I will probably start walking home since I leave at noon. We only have one van and it's from 2001! But it's paid for and right now I'm not about to buy a new anything.

Bunny - good luck with you finding a job too. I think this guy is right about you doing accounting for elderly people. You might also ask at churches in your area. The lady we found to help my folks goes to their church, just a different service so they didn't know her until now. She cleans for them as they mentally are sharp as tacks, but I know people who need your help as an accountant.

Glenda I am sorry to hear about your ex. It's hard for anyone, even an ex, to learn of one's death. I will certainly keep you and your children and brother in my prayers, especially on Friday! I've got it on my calendar!

I hope tomorrow is a better day for all!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  4:18:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone

Wow the weekend was crazy but fun.
Didn't owl as well as I would have liked, but did ok fo my first state tournament.

Weather here is crazy. It was warmer ths morning when I came to work than it is now. Feels more like November than March.

Darlys I am with you on the prayers for Glenda. Every morning I am sending prayers for her and often God brings her to mind during the day, so more prayers.
Can't think of a better plce to recoup than a lounge chair on the beach.
And of course I will be doing the dip and slip. I can buy more if it costs less. LOL
Thanks for the reminder that spring is close. Those are beautiful flowers.

Hi Kerry welcome to this crazy group. Hope you brought your sunscreen for our "move it to lose it" virtual and real walk.

Juanita happy late birthday and welcome. Grab you walking shoes and join us as we trek across the country.

Bunny those are awesome flowers. You have a real talent.

Kathy we are always open. You had better hurry and catch up most of us are on a vertual walk across the country. Come join us as we "move it to lose it"

Kathryn our pear trees are not in bloom yet. Good thing with this crazy weather.

Penny I am sorry he got denied again. I wish you didn't have to sell you motorcycle. My prayers are with you. Don't turn us off. We are here for you. Funk or no funk. We love you so keep us posted.

Ginny I said a prayer for the girl and her family. I pray for my children all the time when they go out. So scary.

Holly Saturday was 30 min. Sunday was 1 and a half hours
Monday I was lazy.
Tuesday 30 min.

I need to get dinner and then I have a meeting. All of you have a great evening.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  4:19:44 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Tour

Sorry I got in late to the resort. Not that any of you noticed with all the partying going on!

Darlys where is that lemonade? I sure could use some about now!

Mel and I are not cooking up anything. We are just relaxing.... well mostly. (giggle, Mel you have to let him go!! We can't keep him)

I loved the beading class. I wish they would let me put them on elastic string. Would have made a really splashy sling shot.

Bears!! Where?? I've got my slingshot!

I am not. I repeat not walking on my hands! Ok Darlys pass the lemonade and I will give it a try.

Hat where did I put my hat. Shoes where did I put my shoes. What do you mean I need pants on? I have pants.......Ah I'll be right back!!!! Darlys keep that lemonade away from me!

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page