darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  4:51:35 PM  Show Profile
Holly, I get another 30 minutes for walking this morning and 30 minutes plus for grocery shopping. I guess waiting in line moving slowly at the post office shouldn't count.

Who is that shouting "Ooooooo! Naughty, naughty, naughty!"

Sounds like Mel and Dianne have "captured" the Chief. And we can only imagine what they are doing.

I'm going to have to make another batch of lemonade. It sure doesn't last long!

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  5:15:38 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Tour

My voice is the one completely out of key no matter how much lemonade I have Holly! You must of heard me making up songs like I do for my cat at home. Everyone HATES listening to me but I continue to do so with abandon. Last night was no exception.

I for one loved the buggy ride in the swamp! It wasn't the ride that made me sick at all, but when we stopped for lunch at the Swamp Water Cafe I realized Darly's lemonade from the night before just doesn't go well with gator tail nuggets & frogs legs. I knew I shouldn't have listened to Mel when she said they were delicious! You can tell I'm a Yankee!

And when Patty fed the wild pig and raccoon marshmellows I was blown away! She's lucky she still has her hand. Don't you know you shouldn't feed the wildlife? Too much lemonade for you girl!

I got a great shot of Penny racing a swamp buggy. Too bad we didn't have time for all of us to try but her winning against season pros, very impressive!

I thought it was hilarious when Dianne and Kathryn snuck off to ride the African Spur Thighed Tortoises. I realize the tortiose won when racing the hare, but really ladies, it took both of you all night to go 5 feet!

And Bunny and Thelma, did you really think you could get this guy into the boat and turn him into purses and shoes for all of us?

All in all I think we had a wonderful time in Nancy's neck of the woods, or is that Everglades. Who would have thought such a quaint looking town held so much excitement!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  5:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
45 min at the grocery store, made me feel a little better, so I'm moving...lol.....never though I would have to ask for assistance from the government for food, but guess that is what it is for....so it did make Jim feel a little better that he got approved for something...he is a proud man and is taking this very hard, before me he raised 3 children putting them all through the University of GA. But he said something to me about being proud and the bible, not sure if I remember it exactly but he said he shouldn't let pride rule....I will have to ask him about that again. I thought I would not be able to post for awhile after how I felt yesterday but reading all your posts and seeing the love and concern that ya'll have shown me and the email I got today, I realize I can't stay away, nor should I wallow, so thank you so much, I really don't know what I would do without ya'll. I have said it before but it is worth repeating, I love you all and thank you for being here with me through this...ya'll are the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you....from the bottom of my heart.

EDIT, forgot to let ya'll in on my secret racing days...lol

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 13 2012 5:28:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  5:20:48 PM  Show Profile
BTW, Katheryn those cinnamon buns look sooooo good!! So much for this walk to lose! Also I wanted to tell you, if you let some of your pears get ripe and then dry them, they are probably sweeter then anything you will ever taste, at least when DH did that just recently with some Riviara pears we got. Just thought I'd tell you. Your tree is beautiful!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  5:31:02 PM  Show Profile
Hey... what happens with the Chief...stays with the Chief!! Nuff said!(Dianne...SHUSH! :)

Darlys we need one of them thar tanker trucks filled with your "Le Mo Nade" to follow us around and drop off a load at each of our planned destinations. That way... you won't have to take time away from partying and traveling to mix up a batch every hour on the hour!

Someone mentioned good walkin' shoes....sheesh...what was I thinkin'?,,,and those high heeled sneakers were soooo cutie. Well picked up a pair of moccasins at the Seminole store. Reckon they will do 'til next stop.

I racked up 45 minutes walking my doggy yesterday and 30 minutes putting some of those books back on the bookshelves. Cooking and cleaning kitchen, another hour. 10 minutes for weight lifting. 10 for cardio.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  6:16:21 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Tour

So Holly, what do we do in South Bay? It seems to be a small town of extremes. Palm Beach National:
http://palmbeachnationalgolf.com/sites/courses/custom.asp?id=997&page=57101

Or the darker, seeder side of life, the prison: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region4/405.html

So ladies, not to much of that lemonade in this town and if you pick someone up, make sure they aren't just coming out of the second one OR, do your homework and look them up,lol!

Not Virtual Tour
I just had to say the above because I was so shocked to find the prison is not only one of the first things up on google, but if you go to the website they actually list all of the inmates, their #, their info, their crimes, and their photos. Can't wait to tell my DH about this site! For those of you who don't know, he is the Asst. Administrator for our County Jail. We don't have ANYTHING like this!

Ok, on with the walk. :)

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  05:09:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi.

Have no computer. I am using someone else's laptop right now. Just in to say I am with you all.

Holly put me down for 60 minutes on Monday walking and chores around the house and Tuesday walking and walking some more for about 60 minute total.
Darlys keep that lemonade coming. We need it with all this excitement. After that ride I had to go buy a new hat. It has a nice big brim with lots of flowers to attrack birds so maybe we can get some photos of unusual birds. I am hoping to see some.
Penny I am sorry to hear about your DH. I hope you will stay with us. We will miss you so much.

I have to get off this laptop as it is driving me nuts! It is writing things without my wanting it to. :(

Glenda Many prayers for you and your surgery. I am thinking of you and sending you lots of love and well wishes.

Kathryn that is some beautiful tree.

Well bye for now. Hope I have my computer soon.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  07:25:03 AM  Show Profile
Sorry ladies for not checking in, but I've been really busy getting my garden ready for planting. I started hundreds of seeds in little peat pots and moved them into my greenhouse to get their little lives started. But since I do a lot of walking - I have 2 Jack Russel Terriers - I am probably not that far behind you. Just let me grab a few things and I'll be right there. Had to hire a crop duster fella' to get me there. I'm sure he's an American, but I only understood 2 or 3 words. I think he said he was dropping stuff to kill mosquitoes over the swamp. Sure was pretty up in the air, but now I need to get myself to a hair salon. That flight was windy!! Thanks for the lemon aid. It really is first aid. After a bath & up-do, I'll meet up with you. Where will you be now?
Hugs and itchies...Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  10:11:16 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon,

I took Talie to AAU basketball practice last night and tried to use the WIFI in Montpelier. It said I was connected but the server would not come up so I am a little behind.

Virtual Trip

So, gfs we made it to South Bay last night with 3 hours of walking credit to spare. I did know that the prison was there because it came up when I did the search for the town. I am glad Ginny picked up on it and made mention in the commentary. It is good for me that you all have imaginations and can help guide the tour.

So yesterday I did about 2 hours of walking with outside chores and inside chores. So, in total we are up to 35 hours and 50 minutes of walking.

From South Bay we are heading up the east side of Lake Okeechobee along the Florida National Scenic trail. http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/fnst.htm Tonight we will stop in Pahokee http://www.pahokee.com/ which is 18 miles from South Bay. It appears to be right on the lake so we cna go swimming. do they do that here in Florida? Swim outside? or is it too dangerous? So, we need to log 6 hours on the road.

moleskin anyone?

Holly
farmgirl #2499

Edited by - Tall Holly on Mar 14 2012 10:12:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  11:38:38 AM  Show Profile
Glenda, I'm so sorry about your ex…mine was killed in a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. At a time like this, it doesn't seem to matter what he did to you, does it? He was the father of your children and you shared your life, regardless of how long, and it still hits you. Plus you have to help your kids get through it too. How are they holding up?

Penny, you know we are all here for you. I won't tell you how many times I've been turned down; but you just have to look at it as HIS timing… There are a lot of scriptures about 'pride; one of my favorites is actually a prayer in Psalm 36:11 - "Let not the foot of pride come against me and let not the hand of the wicked remove me."

Holly, I did some lunges to the mailbox and back; twice. My mailbox isn't a 1/4 of a mile away, but it's far enough for me, plus, I got some pretty funny looks from the neighbors. Lol I also did my 30 minutes of yoga last night and this morning. It was one of my granddaughters' birthday yesterday and we went to dinner and a movie; I had my daughter park in the furthest parking spots and we walked in. Every little bit helps…so I think that probably puts me at about an hour and a half… Oh, wait 2 hours, I moved more full pots around too. Whoopee!

If there is a will, there's a way; find your way!

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  11:39:38 AM  Show Profile
VIRTUAL TRIP

I am all scraped up from the tortoises and I know we didn't get very far, Ginny, but that was because Diane had too much of Darlys' lem-o-nade and kept falling off. We had to keep chasing another one down, and my lem-o-nade consumption made it, pretty much impossible, for me to get on the darned things. Then we got to laughing so hard neither one of could stand up anymore. Then that guy with the ponytail showed up to rescue us…who is that guy, anyway?

The boat trip was fun…until...Bunny and Thelma's alligator ate my hat! Why was it in the boat? I forget...

I tried to enter the race with Penny, but the didn't have a spot for novices. At least one us won; I think she taught those "professionals'" a thing or two, eh?

Are we staying in the cabins on the lake? Let's go for a sail; I've never been before… Better bring a sweater, though, it be a bit cooler out on the water. And, ladies, just because it's a bit overcast does not mean you can leave off the sunscreen…

Nancy? Glenda? No jellyrolls, now…I saw you trying to stuff them into your bag…oops! Now how did this jellyroll get into my backpack?

Kathy, that doo, did you really have to go with pink streaks? Too bright!

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 14 2012 11:44:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  12:16:46 PM  Show Profile
This is all I could manage to salvage of my hat from that alligator...

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 14 2012 12:17:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  12:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Kathryn, don't worry Thelma and I will make you a new hat.... ;) That extra load in the boat will be dinner tonight. Found this cute little cafe that said we catch it, they'll cook it. Hope you guys all like alligator ah.. I mean chicken.. We plan on making a few items from our catch. Just have to process the hide. Shoes, belts, purses or hats? What's your pleasure!

Glenda, thinking about you and hoping you are doing ok... and not too much!

Penny, I am on food stamps too. I waited a year because I just couldn't do it. I realized it is all in your attitude. If you plan on using it to get you by while times are hard and then let it go... there is nothing wrong. It's not a lifestyle choice its a life line for the time being. I can say I have never felt bad using it in the store and I will use it as long as I have to and not a minute longer. As far as everything else. Hang in there, one day at a time. The only way I have been able to cope is to deal with NOW. Right now do you have a roof over your head, food to eat? Deal with the things you have control over and try not to worry about the things you can't. I spent so much time dealing with the what if's and I'll be happy when ... this happens, that I didn't enjoy my life each day. Spend some quite time, just by yourself. learn to meditate. It's easy and can give you a little peace. I start with thinking about everything I'm grateful for right now. It helps put everything in perspective. And know that this is a safe place to vent and let out what ever is eating at you. I don't have many friends but I hate to burden them with crappy stuff that happens to me. So I hold it in. I hope you can feel safe here and allow everyone to show you their love.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  1:14:41 PM  Show Profile
I am too! When you have nothing, you take what you can get, and hope and pray that it's only temporary, because I don't want to be on them any longer than I have to either. Just think temporary....

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  1:34:54 PM  Show Profile
Darlys...did Ed call you with an update on Glenda...I know she said she had directed him too. :) Am sure she's doing well but just wanted a little reassurance. Thanx. Hope you're doing well.

debre e...thanx for the card and bookmark...I was so thrilled to receive it. Thought it was so very lovely when Nancy showed hers, but to have it in my hand was amazing. It is such a perfect size and I just happened to be looking for my bookmark (starting another book) when I stopped to open my mail and what do know? right there in my hand...your lovely creation!! :) Thanx again!

Patsy...hope alls well with you...thought of you this fine morning as I sipped the Cinnamon Stick tea you sent with my b-day card. Thanx :)

My best to all,
Mel

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  1:59:01 PM  Show Profile
eewww! hope there's no prison break....curiosity got the best of me...I just had to checkout a couple
of those ugly mugs....cccccrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeepy!!!!

Quick!! get me to the lake!! Hey Holly that's enough dunkin' business...my ears are already plugged and
I can't stand straight.....and no it is not the lemonade. :) And contrary to public opinion, Dianne and I
are not sharing swimsuits. Her top just happens to compliment my bottoms! Though there was some sort of mix
up in the hot tub but the Chief offered his help with that situation!

Can't wait to partake of that chicken (GATOR)! I passed Bunny and Thelma up the beach trying to figure just
how to skin that sucker! I'll have a pair of boots if you please.

Didn't get much moving done....walked puppy dog and made a salad and cleaned up the kitchen...maybe 45 minutes.
Having an equilibrium problem and dizzy (no lemonade!) so have to stay steady for a while, not much movement.

My best to all,
Mel

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  9:49:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
I was hoping to hear all was well with Glenda...any news?
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  9:50:51 PM  Show Profile
Holly,

I had two hours of moving yesterday, but only 45 minutes today.

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  05:07:20 AM  Show Profile

I got in my walk yesterday of 30 min. and about 20 minutes of housework.

I took a look at that alligator. Wow! What a mouth and those teeth! I'll take some shoes and a purse. That meat is just too tough for me. Pass the mustard please.

I went for a swim in the lake with my flippers on but they fell off and sank to the bottom. I guess that is the last I will see of them. I saw a couple of armadillos sleeping on the grass nearby. Did you see those Marianne?

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  05:27:58 AM  Show Profile
THAT'S an armadillo? I thought it was a roly poly bug on steroids. Or more likely a by-product of too much lemonade.
marianne
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  08:41:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi girlfriends, here is the news on me -- I am ready to get this over with!!!! tomorrow I am to be there at 8:30 am and they start the surgery at 10:30 am, but will be late afternoon probably before Ed get the phone calls done. I am not worried, just want to get it done so I can get on with my life. No more food today so I am sending this before I get too grouchy from hunger, haha.
I did not hear from my children yesterday but I know they are busy trying to get the memorial service done and wrap up everything they can because they both have to get back to work. My brother is tolerating the radiation so far so good. so thats the latest update--I am hoping to catch up with you guys soon but probably after you have left Florida - wondering when you will be in Texas? thanks all of you for your good thoughts and prayers and concerns for me and my family.

Glenda #3534
http://www.gypsyglenda.com
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  08:42:16 AM  Show Profile
Armadilloes can walk on the bottom of the lake but porcupines which do not live in Florida float on the top. all of those quills are filled with air.

I think Glenda said she would have Ed call Darlys on Friday and report how she is doing so Darlys will post.

I have been thinking of ways to make some money. If you have an extra bedroom you could do respite for special needs people. We are home providers for two women with significant delays and we would love for someone to do respite for us. Penny, could advertise and teach people how to use their computers. I ahve a guy down the street that has given me one lesson but we traded time. We also have a program around here called home share that someone lives in your house and helps with chores or pays a bit of rent. It is popular with people who want to keep their houses but can't afford it or are not able to do the upkeep.

keep thinking

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  10:31:38 AM  Show Profile
My prayers are with Glenda and her family! I pray everything will go great tomorrow for you!

I pray for Penny too. God will provide,you just need to have faith in him.

I remember a story my Mom told me about when we were little. She went to the grocery store because we had no milk and very little food to eat. She had no idea how she was going to get anything for us because she only had $1.00 on her. She just kept praying that maybe there would be a sale on something or she could find something to stretch her $1.00. Well, when she went past the milk section, there on the floor was a $5.00 bill. Back in 1957, that was a good chunk of change! She was able to feed three kids on that $6.00 for the entire week. She never questioned God after that!

Now I was looking at your blog Penny and my first question is Why aren't you selling things on Etsy? If you are, it didn't say that anywhere on your blog. But you are so creative I can't imagine you can't sell on there. Take the paper bowl for instance. Personally I think it is AWESOME! It's handmade, recycles magazines, can old dry items and things that have some weight to them (eggs), and I think it would be a big hit! Heck, I'll buy one from you! I think my daughter's generation (your sons about the same age) would jump on something like that.

Also I loved the "britches" and can see that being a big hit as would be the baby burp clothes. Anything "baby" will probably sell well because that generation is just now having kids and their parents are just now becoming grandparents! You mention you make soap, make it and sell it on Etsy. It doesn't cost anything to set up a page. Once you start listing your items you are charged but not for a month, so that gives you time to make things and sell them before the bill comes! I also thought the camoflage (sorry I can't spell that word) hat Jim has on is great too! Don't sell yourself short, you are creative! I just read in Country Living this month about making envelopes out of magazines and went to their website and printed out the template on stock card paper to make them. I think they will go well with cards I am making.

As an ex-cop maybe you should put together self defense training classes and offer them in the town near you. I know LOTS of women who are looking at learning some very basic self defense. Like stomping on a guys foot when he's got you in a neck choke; or going for the eyes. My DH teaches all the CO's in the jail and also teaches self defense at the State Criminal Justice Academy to all the State Troopers, Deputies, and town cops. It' not like karate where it takes months and years, a one day coarse, even a couple of hours and they would know some basics. And I'm sure they would pay at least $50.00 - $100.00 for a couple of hours, at least I would! Just teach them basic common sense solutions to various scenario's that would help any woman. Just a thought.

Do you grow a veggie garden and can? These days a lot of women want to know how to do those things but don't have elders to teach them. Again, you could teach them in a day or half day class. Go on YouTube and look up Wendy DeWitt. She teaches LDS about food storage, another big topic these days. She might give you some ideas anyway.

Are your horses trained well enough to put a child on them and walk them around an area? When my daughter was little her favorite thing in the world was horses. We paid at our local 4th of July fair to let her ride a real horse and all that meant was she sat on it and the owner walked her and the horse around in a parking lot a couple of times.

I don't know if you sew or if Bunny does, but how about making covers for Kindles, Ipads, even Iphones. Just remember to put a hole where the camera is on Iphones.

Well, what I really came on here for was to tell Holly yesterday I only got an hour in doing house work. Today I didn't get to work because I had to SHOVEL!!!! We got a foot of snow last night! Couldn't believe it when we got up. Since DH's foot surgery, he can't do things like that so we basically switched roles at our house. So I stayed home and shoveled everywhere. I'd say about 2 hours for that and it's only 1:30. I'll be back later for my Virtual Walk

It's suppose to be about 70 on Monday so I hope it melts fast!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  10:36:27 AM  Show Profile
Will be back in a couple of hours ... just wanted to say ....

GFs, you are wonderful. Glenda's surgery is tomorrow (as I now see Glenda popped on and posted) - starting at 10:30 a.m. Will probably run 3-1/2 to 4 hours ... then post op. Ed will call me after he talks to Glenda's children. As soon as he does, I will hop on and let everyone know how she's doing. Meanwhile ... prayers flying from our lips to God's ears. We pray that the hernia operation goes perfectly and that the cyst biopsy comes back clean ... no cancer. And, what the heck, let's pray that Glenda feels like dancing day after tomorrow. Okay, that, at least she feels like smiling ... maybe even laughing. Bunny and Thelma ... Glenda needs a new cowgirl/gypsy hat ... got that gator skinned yet?

Gypsy - we've got your back, babe. I'll be waiting for Ed to call.

Now ... I've got to get back to my domestic bliss for a bit. THEN I can allow myself some delight time with y'all.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  12:57:36 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Tour

Hello all; You know the temperature would be quite pleasant if it weren't for the humidity; I feel wrung out… and no, I did not have an over-abundance of lemonade last night…

I am starting to think, however, that the pony-tail guy is only lemonade induced, as I did not see him at all last night.

I went dancing with Bunny, Thelma, who were competing with each other in who was going to get the Chief back home with them…lol Darlys and Penny were dancing on the bar with some other guys; I don't know who they were…And Mel was walking the ridge of the bar with this giant snow-globe---thing--- balanced on her head, while Ginny, Kathy, Holly, and Nancy scored her efforts… 1 raised hat=fair; 1 raised hat and a raised glass=good; 1 raised hat and 2 raised glasses and a raised foot=superior job. If Mel made it to the end without falling the girls had to drink whatever their score was and Mel got to wear the hats. If she fell, Mel drank the drinks. Once she made it from one end to the other she swapped places with one of the others…Pretty soon no one could remember how to score and no body could make it to the end without falling off…it was quite entertaining.

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page