beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:40:55 AM  Show Profile
Nancy-while we're here, do you think we'll have some time to walk through Timucaun Ecological & Historic Preserve? It sounds like it might be a little bit educational. After all the 'fun' we've been having, we should get some knowledge and it is sort of near your place. Although your house looks beautiful. The carriage ride would be awesome! Will we be following up the coast or the highway? I love that area of Florida and Georgia. Tybee Island Lighthouse is one of my favorite places - and Savannah of course.
Thelma - that quilt is amazing!! I would have bid on that one myself. I love fall colors.
Darlys those tea towels sent me back through my memory attic to a place and time where my Grandmother taught me to embroider. Thanks for the memory trip!
Dianne - My husband wears Kilts occasionally and I gave up trying to find kilt hose for him. I did find that soccer socks were close enough. They come in all colors and since he holds them up with his 'flashings' they don't have to have the elastic in the top.
Welcome to all our newest sisters. I'm pretty new myself, but these are some of the best ladies on the farm!!
I took pictures of the gardening my daughter & I spent so much time creating. I'm going to try to upload them. I am the most computer stupid person I know!

Did that work?

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:42:23 AM  Show Profile
Darn it - it didn't work. Does anybody know how to upload pics?
Thanks.
Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:44:26 AM  Show Profile

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:45:54 AM  Show Profile
Doggone it! still didn't work!! Arrrggggghhh. Is there any hope for the technologically stunted???

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I'm on page 227 and saw where Holly asked about GA...thi is one thing to check out then my little town has lots of Historic homes http://www.washingtongeorgia.net/ This is stone mountain, It is outside Atlanta, it might be lots of fun...

http://www.stonemountainpark.com/attractions-shows/attraction-detail.aspx?AttractionID=48

I will jump back on later got to run for now

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  10:34:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Nancy, I am so excited about getting to your place. I hope you don't have snakes or gators in your yard. I am having a chief prepare a special meal for us and have ordered a case of Iowa wines. What a great weekend we are going to have! Oh, do you have a bath tub? I'm ready for a good soak. Being on the raod is a grubby state of affairs.

Gosh gals, you nice comments about my charity quilt is making me blush. Thank you for your kind words. The top bidder on this piece was the dean of a college. I think it would have gone higher but the other 2 bidders knew she was going to take it home so they stopped bidding so she didn't stick them with something they couldn't afford. She also had the high bid on a handmade oak blanket chest.

Monday will be another 'no junk food day'. We want to eat, drink, and be Merry for the weekend in Florida.

We are about ready to leave for the nursing home to visit with my MIL. then we will go from there to Friday night fish fry. Fish fries are popular around her especially during lent. Our favorite one is only a few miles from the care center. Taa taa until later.

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  11:14:02 AM  Show Profile

....just thought I'd give it one more try before getting help.
Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  11:14:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh poo.....

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  12:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, didn't work for me either Kathy...I thought it did...dang will try to figure it out.

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 23 2012 12:17:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  12:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Ok Kathy, I went back and say Kathy was Kathy's...so removed the ' lets see it that works,

Everything below this is from our farmgirl Kathy.....sorry if I confused anyone..lol..but I'm good at that..

Of course, living in the city, that's the only kind of cow I can have. Just beyond the metal fence is my veggie garden where we planted little pea seedlings, sunflower seedlings, early girl tomatoes and corn.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 23 2012 12:54:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  12:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Ok removed ' and _ and this time it worked going to put the other ones up now....wow....finally, I figured it out.

Everything below this is from our farmgirl Kathy, sorry to confuse everyone...lol

(Beachymom)
Of course, living in the city, that's the only kind of cow I can have. Just beyond the metal fence is my veggie garden where we planted little pea seedlings, sunflower seedlings, early girl tomatoes and corn.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 23 2012 12:55:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  12:28:40 PM  Show Profile
Penny...being a city farm girl also I just love the cow lol....where can I get one :)

Friends are the Flowers in the Garden of Life
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  12:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Joan, the cow belong to Kathy, I was posting that for her because she was having trouble posting the pics....so you are going to have to ask her..lol...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  1:17:23 PM  Show Profile
Kathy - our families are actually Lutheran. Altho I have a long-time friend in Provo whose husband is a dean at BYU. We see them as often as we can. Wonderful people.

welcome, Reba ... another Californian. We are "virtually" bouncing around the country. Join us for Move It to Lose It. We report an hour of moving and get three miles credit. Holly tallies the reporting.

Holly, yesterday afternoon I got this wonderful little doll in the mail. Love it! That purple bathing suit is so "me" and the hat! Well, the hat is magnificent! I don't know how you do it. But, the piece de resistance is the loopy smile on her face. How perfect is that! Thank you! You, gf, are just a doll! Oh dear, I am laughing at my own funny ...

Dianne - really? You no sooner got off that raft than you were picking out your pirate! Have you no shame? Well, even if you dazzled the biggest, hunkiest, bucccaneer on the island with your "dip & slip moves, there appears to be plenty of absolutely adorable, swashbuckling freebooters to accommodate all of us.

Ginny! Look behind you ... there are 2 pirates about to get into a sword fight over you. One is yelling something about your fine "booty." Make them stop before somebody gets hurt!

That ride on the rafts up here was amazing. I finally got to relax since we had nearly a tanker full of the special lemonade. And, in spite of the sipping, even with the spa time, everyone was worn out from the antics of the past few days so there was even some snoring as we skimmed our way over the water with a warm spray, kicked up by the boat pulling all the rafts, keeping us comfortable.

Except, of course, for that one incident when Marianne had to haul Thelma back on the raft after she sipped a tad too much lemonade and toppled over the side. Other than that .... We were all slathered in sunscreen. Our magnificent hats and Hollywood style large sunglasses shielded our eyes. Penny, as usual, doesn't have any tan lines. You know why!

Ginny, I'll join you for pancakes at DeLeon Springs. Holly, you have some maple syrup stashed. It's time to share, gf.

Nancy - your place sounds wonderful. We won't need to take lemonade into town though. Not if we are going to the Palace Saloon. Maybe we should do the Edens Creek Walkway before going to the saloon. I would hate to have any snakes, armadillos, or anything of the like carried back to our bunks because Kathy decided to rescue some critters.

The saloon (which looks pretty sedate at the moment - just wait!) will be a charming place to let our hair down a bit. And isn't that horse & carriage just perfect? We will undoubted need it to be carted back to Nancy's after an evening of orbs and saucing in the saloon with those darling pirates. Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum! Hello? These buccs can sing, too? We are so lucky!

Joan is flirting with the Captain (no hook, though) and he is captivated by her smoldering eye contact. Really, Joan, you are so obvious to everyone EXCEPT the Captain. Ohmygosh, girls, he's got her tossed over his shoulder and is heading toward his ship! We've got to DO something!

Oh well.

It's time for some retail therapy. Let's see what fun places we can find. Museum ... that sounds interesting, too.

Holly, I can only claim an hour for yesterday -- already 30 minutes for today ... but it's only half over. We will be on the road to Oakhurst tonight so I'll pick up at least another half hour. Tomorrow is that garage sale, I should be able to log some time there - but am not sure if I will be reporting back until late Sunday or sometime Monday.

I thought I'd post a somewhat enhanced pic of me in my pirate duds. I've had to grow my hair long and give it an auburn tint to complete the image. I'm ready to party!

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  1:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Now Darlys, I can't help my bathing suit is too big and keeps slipping off....I swear I will try and find a smaller one....that must not be my suit...I think it is one someone left at the farm...dang people always leaving things behind...I was in a hurry when I packed....I was holding on for dear life on that raft...it was so fun tho...thanks for the trip...can I have that outfit you posted? I have an hour of moving today, up and about walking the yard seeing what flowers are peeking there heads out....So off to finish .

Going to rain tomorrow here and its been sprinkling off and on today...so not going to do the yard sale tomorrow...always next Sat.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  3:01:11 PM  Show Profile
Hello from Glenda. Just a quick check-in. I feel a little better each day
I am doing the stairs again 22 steps each way so hopefully will somehow
catch up with you wild women somewhere along the trail.
I expect next week the dr will give me the thumbs up to drive and do
Whatever I feel up to
Thelma the quilt is stunning. I echo the others WOW

My computer battery died while it was off so long so I will do my best
with the smart phone. Have a nook too but it does not like Eds wireless
So keeps dropping off. Has anyone heard how Patty is doing?

Glenda #3534
http://www.gypsyglenda.com
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  4:48:27 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Years ago when we kept sheep we woke up one morning with 6 more than when we went to bed. We were surprised. Sometimes we end up with cats because people drop them off. Oh, look a farm they must need cats! It is happening less now that there is a free spay and neuter clinic in the next town over.

Today one of the guinea hens was hobbling around with grain bag string wrapped around its legs. Finally this afternoon I cornered her in the pen. She was terrified but I held her and Talie gently cut off the string. I am relieved that we could catch her and cut it off. I think she might be too.

I received a call from a down the road neighbor this morning. She dumped her car in a sink hole. I took the tractor down to pull her out. It was like quicksand down there. I dragged her car forward about ten feet before the ground was firm enough for her to turn the wheels and pop out. There are three bad sections of mud on the road below us and a fourth near her house. She said they were going to walk in tonight when they arrived home.

Ginny it is alright to plant your snow peas they are snow hardy. If you wanted you could plant them in the fall and they would come up in the spring. You can do that with beets and spinach as well.

We have slept with the windows open for the last five nights or so. Tonight it is chilly out. I have closed the windows until the next internal combustion episode. The warm weather has been so wonderful.

the crocuses are up and in bloom. The daffodils are up and budded. The poplar trees are shedding their catkins. The canadian geese are walking on the ice on the pond down the road. There were some ducks on our pond today but I startled them and they flew off before I could identify them. The red maples are budding. We could have snow for six more weeks.

I moved two hours today between chores and a walk up the field to look at the blueberry bushes. I layed in the dead grass taking pictures of a garter snake. I was surprised that it was out and about this early.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  5:18:24 PM  Show Profile
Virtual Trip

I really liked the raft ride up the coast. I am really glad it is over. Sunscreen 85 or not I have a burn whether it is from the sun or the wind I look like a boiled langostino. I wonder why lobsters in southern waters do not have claws like the northern lobsters.

I did enjoy swimming with the manatees. Their whiskers tickle and their hide is so smooth. They float so gracefully for a mammal so big.

I like the idea of a carriage ride. I will bring my camera to take pictures of the haints. The children will be so surprised that I went on a haunted carriage ride.

Does that saloon have a swing from the ceiling? I went to a saloon once in Austin that had a swing from the ceiling with a woman swinging. I am not sure if she was singing or not. I would like to enter the betting pool on who would be the first of our group to manipulate the manager into letting her up there first.

Nancy, how does your dh feel now that we have invaded his living room? overwhelmed yet? gone to a hotel?

keep on laughing.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  02:52:38 AM  Show Profile
Virtual trip

Whew! We all made it safely up here! That was some wild ride.

Nancy, thank you for the warm welcome to your lovely home. Your dh is a good sport to let a gaggle of farmgirls invade his home while keeping a smile pasted on his face.

I sleep pretty well. Hope you all did, too. I think it was the rousing game of Twister that we played before bed. It started out very crowded on the plastic mat, but the left-foot yellow/right-hand red combo took out Ginny and Dianne. Judith really stretched to make the right-foot green spin, but the left-hand blue took her out. Kathryn surprised everyone with her flexibility, but that's the yoga talking! In the end Holly and I went head to head. OK it was more bum to shoulder and Holly took the win with a left foot yellow stretch that would have made Wilt Chamberlain proud. We don't call her Tall Holly for nothing!

Pictionary tomorrow night?

I can not wait to go on the carriage ride. I want to wear a large brim hat with peach colored tulle gathered all around the rim and a large silky ribbon like Scarlet O'Hara style. Anyone else want to don a fancy hat? You don't think we could find some Southern Belle dresses for the ride?
Can't wait to check out the tin ceiling at the Palace Saloon. The ceiling, tile floor and brass rail all look original! What a treasure of a space to spend time in.

I had two hours of moving for Friday.

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  05:39:30 AM  Show Profile
Penny: Thank you so much for getting my pics to post. I'm more comfortable in the dirt than at the computer.
I got that beautiful cement cow for my 50th birthday from my wonderful husband. He found it at a garden center with a big bow around it's neck and said that it just cried out for him to bring her home to me!! She sat in my front yard for about a week until we could get a couple hunky men from around the neighborhood to come over to help move her. She weighs about 500lbs or more. I love her and I think she loves all the new flowers around her. I'm not done yet. Now that I got all that pesky grass pulled out around her, I'm going to plant lots more plants. Of course, I have to leave room between the plants because the yard really belongs to my two Jack Russel doggies - who hopefully won't dig up everything I planted. The rose is at the side of the veggie garden gate. I have dreams of building a pretty arbor type thing to go up and over the gate and spill over the top of the wood shed. The rose is a climbing rose called "Don Juan" and is dark red. I think it already grew 6" since I planted it a few days ago.

I a working on the "Million Pillow case Challenge". Have you heard of it? Well, all you have to do is make pillow cases and send them off to the charity of your choice. You go to their website and tell them how many and where you sent them. It works on the honor system. I am sending off 32 today to a med-evac unit in Afghanistan where the daughter of a friend is stationed. She will be handing them out to our wounded warriors. They have patterns and lots of helpful info if you want to join. Here is their site:
http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/index.html
VIRTUAL TOUR: Sign me up for the old southern belle dress and hat too. I'm up for it. But, no more lemonaid for a while.....I think we should all try that mint julep (the one without the liquor please) and carry fans and say things like "Oh my, but isn't it warm?" and "ya'll come over hear and sit yourself right down" and "Oh yes please...I'll have another" and bat our eye lashes at all the muscular waiters. Oh my!!
Later sisters.
Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  05:53:01 AM  Show Profile
I hope it wasn't too crowed and everyone slept okay. Snuggles was excited to see everyone and did her tricks for you all. Even Mr. Kitty came out to say hello. My Dh, Leon, is enjoying all you ladies. He says you all have outdone yourselves with the pirate outfits.

I took a picture last year of my DD at the cemetary one late one night with what they call the "orbs" or so-called ghosts in the cemetary. Our pictures has some but her pictures had the most. Weird!

When we went to the muesum today we saw how the town was inhabited by the Timucuan Indian Tribe. We learned about the shrimp industry and the paper mills. The museum is situated in the old jailhouse. One of the rooms is a model of one of the jail cells.

While Diane, Ginny, Kathy and Thelma were in there, in dashes Darlys with a pirate chasing her. She hops into the the barred cell and shuts the door and it locks. There she stands with her face peeking through the bars saying, "Ha! ha! you can't catch me!" Then she realizes the door is locked. No key? No key! Everyone tries to figure out how to get her out. After much todo, and trying various methods like nail files, bobby pins etc., Holly finally uses the tip of her sword to pick the lock.

Did anyone get down to Egans Creek to see if they could spot that alligator that lives there? I have never seen him although I have been there twice. I haven't seen one alligator since I moved here 3 years ago. There is nothing around us except on our forest and then the animals all hide from us humans during the day.

The Palace Saloon was often visited by Dashill Hamett the author of the Sam Spade detective books. There is a statue of Sam Spade standing at the side entrance of the place. Kathy and Penny were waving and yelling hello from across the street thinking he was a real person. Dale Carnigie and one of the Vaderbilts used to hang out there, too.

Be on the lookout tonight for the ghosts in the haunted houses while we are on the carriage ride. They may be seen walking about in the houses, lifting shades, ringing bells or dancing. The guide points out many of the houses that have been owned by several owners because they cannot stand the strange goings on in the houses like footsteps, lights going on and off, or books falling off the shelves. There are several books at the bookstore about the ghosts that haunt these houses. If anyone wants to take a walk in the cemetary later around midnight we can but I am taking a cross with me just in case! giggle!

Holly, I have only 45 minutes for yesterday for walking. Didn't do much else except sewing and maybe a little washing.

Welcome Reba, glad to have you with us.

Glenda so glad you are doing much better. I am happy to hear that you may be able to do some driving next week. That is good news. :)

We had rain last night and it is beautiful today. The flowers are blooming and the trees are so happy. The clouds are still dark so hopefully we will still have some rain today. I love all the flowers and am enjoying this rain so much.

Have a good day everyone.

Hugs and squeezies,

Nancy xoxo

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  06:17:00 AM  Show Profile
Snuggles welcoming you to my house. She is so excited to see you all.

The Pirate statue at the end of town greeting visitors.

This is Egans Creek where you might see the alligator but I never have.

My daughter at the cemetary at midnight with the orbs (lights) in the trees.

The Museum.

I hope you will post some of your pirate outfits. :D

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  07:17:37 AM  Show Profile
Oh no! Mr. Handsome Pirate told me there was a treasure chest hidden out here in the boonies so I came to see if I can find it. Now I am surrounded be wild hogs and had to climb into this tree to save myself. If you can hear my screams bring the lomonade and come quick so I don't miss any adventures this weekend. Gosh - maybe Mr. Pirate will find me and I'll have an adventure of my own.

The calf statue is cute. I know where they sell them. It's about 2 hours from here on the other side of the border in MN. Maybe I'll get a horse for my pasture.

I have come to the conclusion that sometimes pictures appear and sometimes they don't. I think I have adorable little faries in my computer that like to tease. giggle
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  10:37:13 AM  Show Profile
OOPS! I forgot to read page 229 before I posted. Old age??????????
nancy, thanks for posting the pics of you town. Maybe I'll get to see it myself for real someday. I have never been that far south. When I was still teaching, the 8th graders went to Washington DC every year. One of the favorite activities was to take the group to an old cemetary at midnight. They always come back to Iowa with weird ghost stories. I never went with them - traveling with 80 13 and 14 yr olds was not my idea of a good vacation.

Everyone needs to go to netcam.com to see the Decorah eagles nest. She has 3 eggs and the first one is starting to crack - due date is tomorrow. then you can watch these eagles feed their young until they leave the nest. Very interesting! If you can't find the website let me know and I will try to find a full e-mail address.

Taa Taa - time to clean my own nest!
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  3:43:06 PM  Show Profile
OK - after all that pirate talk, I guess I'll have to join in on all that Yo, ho, hoe-ing!! Somebody get a ladder to get Thelma down from that tree before she gets carried away by that pirate captain and we never see her again. Besides, we all need to stick together tonight in case we see ghosties on our carriage ride tonight at midnight - don't forget the lemonaid.
If this picture comes through, it's me in my pirate costume at 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' celebration. I really hope it works. If not - then just pretend you can see an almost 60 year old dressed in red, holding a treasure chest filled with jewels.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so it'll probably be a quiet day around here. Rained all day, but garden loved it. I walked about 3 hours today; shopping and gathering. I can't seem to find an old denim jacket, so I got a pattern and I'll just have to make one.
See you all on Monday - let me know what happens tonight and try to stay out of the swamp!!
Good night all.
Hugs & Squishies!!
Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page