Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  11:11:35 AM  Show Profile
Good morning to everyone. I'm a bit behind so won't comment to everyone. Sounds like life as usual. Praying for your losses and celebrating the good stuff.
Not much going on here. Halloween was a bust. I was all excited and rushed home from work but so few kids out. Then I learned that the downtown area does a big deal there. I have way too much candy left. I will be taking it to the school library. I know it won't last long there.
I finally got some fabric back in my Etsy shop. I have two of them so decided to do fabric in one and stuff I make in the other. Im doing fat quieter bundles to start off. I tried to do yardage but it just didn't sell. I have so much fabric still on bolts from my shop. I just need to sell it. I don't know how everyone else does it. I see Etsy shops with tons of sales and I can't get more than one! Wish I knew what they were doing different.

I have a full day of homework to do, so better get to it. Later all. Stay safe and warm. Winter is on it's way.

Bunny
I did get a couple of Christmas cards done for my shop. Not happy with the pictures. I still have so much to learn about putting stuff on the Internet. Thankfully the cards look much better printed out.

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  11:38:47 AM  Show Profile
Please excuse the spell checker ...AGAIN. It should read fat quarter bundles. For those that don't know what a fat quarter is, it is a piece of fabric 18" x 22".

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  1:41:38 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, hopefully with the holidays coming your Etsy stores will pick up for you. I know it is hard work to get going on there. I have not put anything on my site since last year, but need to get going with it again. Right now I am getting ready for craft show Thanksgiving weekend.That is the big one around here, in it's 32nd year.
Today I just can't seem to get motivated. I need to get off my butt and get busy. Maybe after supper is done I will have more ambition.
Have a great day,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  3:50:14 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today we had a burn pile. We burned several years worth of old wood from old gone by projects. A lot of the wood came from the porch we replaced last year. I am glad it is done and all of the nails and screws that were sticking out of the boards are now smoldering down in an ash pile. I am tired and sore. I hope the aches go away overnight. I did take two ibuprofen to ease the lower back. Aaaaawwww growing old is not for sissies. lol

We had friends come over this afternoon to help with jobs that needed to be done. I had helped them move a big tree with my tractor and something else that I can not remember. So, they called early in the week to ask if today was a good day to help us. With their help we put support posts in the middle of the aluminum garage so the roof would not cave in when the snow piled on it and the boys climbed up to shovel it off. It is a job that I have been trying to figure out for a while and how to do it with the children to help. I am very glad it is done and done well.

Bunny We had no one come to trick or treat. Sometimes we have one or two of the neighbor's children. if I do not buy a bag of candy I am sure some one will come. But, the teenagers have found the stash so it is nearly gone now.

I really like the laundry detergent that I make. Jan thank you for the recipe. it is fairly easy to put together and it takes the wet bed smell out of the laundry.

It was overcast and cold today. Temperatures were in the thirties with a little bit of a breeze. Occasional snow flakes fell. We are going to have to have cold temperatures for a while to cool down the earth so the snow will stick.

Deer hunting season has started. Today was youth hunting day.

Remember to turn your clocks back tonight.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  7:07:05 PM  Show Profile
Holly, you reminded me that I need to make a batch of laundry soap tomorrow. I have all the ingredients, just need to grat the fels naptha and mix it all together. I have been making my own soap for a year now and would not go back to the other kind ever. At first I did not like having no suds, but now it does not bother me. It really gets the grease out of Bob's work clothes. It sounds like you had a hard working day. Hope you can ease up some tomorrow. You need a day off once in awhile.
Deer hunting always starts here November 15th. It is like a notional holiday here, they even close the schools for the first day of hunting season. Bob does not hunt, which I am glad of. It is an expensive hobby when it is just that.
Been gloomy here all day, not rain or snow, but cold enough for snow. Only in the low 30s for the highs, 20s for the lows. It is here to stay now. Won't be long before we have snow on the ground. I am sure we will have a white Christmas.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  11:11:20 AM  Show Profile
Holly, the burn pile was one of my favorite things at my old house. We would cover our piles up with tarps to keep them dry and then burn in winter on a cold day. We would all sit around the fire, adding to it and giving it a poke every once in a while. It was a good family memory. Seeing the coals at night with snow all around was cool.

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  5:50:54 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I arose early with the time change. I did chores and went to pick up dd from her friend's work at Dunkin Donuts. Dd slept over and had a great time. Then an hour later she had to be at driving lessons so we ended up walking the mall. We were going to shop at Walmart but it did not open until 9. While dd was at driving I did grocery shopping. I have not done it in a loooonnnngggg time. Usually my partner and dd do it. I was told I know too many people and going with me takes an extra hour because I like to chat with the people I know. Anyway it is done now for the month. Well, still need a few of the extras for Thanksgiving.

It took all day for the burn pile yesterday. If we had waited until evening we would have been up all night. I do like sitting around a campfire watching the sparks fly up into the night sky. I like to sing around the fire as well. Hmmmmm maybe I need to add fire pit to my list of things to make.

I had a nap this afternoon. Very decadent. I think I must have slept but I know I enjoyed laying quietly by myself for a while.

The tshirt factory and the sock factory both have hunting widows sales the first and second weekends of deer hunting season. They are good deals and we make an effort to get to both one day.

We had snow last night. It stuck on the rose leaves and the car windshields but not on the ground. The coals from the fire were still hot this morning. The edges were all wet. I was glad the ground was very wet where we built it so we did not have to worry about having a field then forest fire.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  6:28:50 PM  Show Profile
I have been home for the weekend, but will return to Mayo clinic tomorrow morning. should get results back from all this testing sometime tomorrow. thank you for all your prayers. I want to let you know that I am doing ok and will be back on line soon.
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  9:09:41 PM  Show Profile
Thelma, I am praying your news is good tomorrow. Hope you are still feeling well.
marianne
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  9:22:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!
Just wanted to check in and say hello!
It's been a hectic week so I need to catch up on posts.

Hope everyone is doing ok and had a blessed weekend!

Farmgirl hugs to all,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile
Hello from Maryland where I have a nice small crackling fire burning in my little Fisher stove. I hate when it gets cold because so many body parts ache so bad, but I love my soft sweaters and heated gloves and the smell of the fire. I will be cooking stew on Thursday in my cast iron dutch oven. I love building a fire around our dinner. Sometimes, I'll wrap big potatoes in foil & roll them around the bottom of the stove. They come out all soft & hot on the inside and all hot & crackly on the outside. Almost like camping. But it's warming the family room & cooking dinner too. *It's a small stove*

I'm contemplating enlarging the coop area for the chickens. Hubby says he'll help me do it next week if I lay out the plan. I just want to give them a bigger area when they are 'cooped' up. I worry about them when it starts snowing and gets colder. And now, they are both molting at the same time. I wonder if I put a light in the coop if it would help keep them a little bit warmer. We only get 1 egg about every other day instead of the 2 a day we were getting all summer/fall. Maybe it would help that too. Any feedback, sisters?

I've given up crocheting and knitting. Just too hard to hold the needles & hooks. I'm determined to complete a small counted cross stitch for my very best friend. She's really better than that--she's my sister. Anyway, I can only do a small amount before my hand just hurts too much. But I'm determined. I can wield a hammer or sweep or rake, but a needle is almost too much.I'm done complaining.

My garden is all bedded down for the winter. I still have salad growing in the greenhouse. I have to get my garlic planted, and a couple dozen tulip & daffodil bulbs. My oldest daughter will be here on the 14th - she'll help. I've let the chickens out into my garden a couple of times. They seem to like all the extra space. It doesn't make them lay any more eggs though!!

When we lived in England, we'd always enjoy a bonfire today.....it's Guy Fawlks Day!! He tried to blow up the British Parliament with the King in attendance....looonngg time ago. Still a holiday there today.

Thanks for all the prayers. I can feel it when I need it most. You are all in my prayers - twice every day.

Later sisters. Have a great week.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  7:02:09 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, sounds like, overall, you are doing quite well. I know what you mean about so many body parts aching. I think I will heat up my rice bags and take them to bed with me. That usually helps my bones. Before I had hip replacements, I went to bed with them on my hips every night. They helped me relax enough to fall asleep. I am sure your chickens will love having more room.
Holly, we usually have a fire in the firepit a few times during the summer. We did not this year, it was just too hot out to sit by a fire. We did at camp though. Maybe before winter sets in we can get one going. I have alot of fallen branches to get rid of.
Thelma, praying for you that all your tests come out good and that you find out that the experimental drugs are working miracles for you. Am anxious to find out!!!
Bob took a couple of days off work, so I am not getting too much done with him home, but we did go grocery shopping, not sure what we will do tomorrow. I can't get him to go out and rake. He wants to wait until next week now.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  05:33:59 AM  Show Profile
Oh Jan, I know what you mean about not getting anything done when you dh is off work. It just throws everything off!

Thelma, still hoping to hear some great news from you...

It is definitely hot water bottle, heating blanket, rice bag time of year here, too. The minute the barometer starts nosediving for an impending storm, it seems every joint doubles in size and no longer moves freely in the joint. Creeaaaakkk!!! I guess "creak" is better than "crack" though!

I had a wonderful weekend with dd and her fellow. They are such pleasant company. It was a very difficult good by for me this time because I know the mountain pass between us is going to become impassable and there will be no opportunity to just say, "what the heck, let's go visit," not that we have ever done that .... But, my heart is a bit heavy. We will see them right before Christmas for our holiday.

Dh was very kind and recognized I was having a difficult time. He's my prince. I got up this morning to find my coffeepot all set to brew, an "I love you" from dd. Choked up all over again. So today, I think I will throw myself into some fun Gnome Christmas decorations I want to make. And tune into the election results later on.

Hope everyone voted! However you choose, don't underestimate the importance of your vote.

We are supposed to get a good taste of winter later this week, but not before we maybe set a record high for today!! Our fall weather has lasted for late for us. And it has been very welcome.

I hope you all are healthy and happy. Thanks for posting Kathy, we have been wondering about you. I know you must be having a fair share of up and down days dealing with you new constraints. A lot of anger, too. Thinking of you.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  06:56:56 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone,

We had a lovely day in the Green Mountains yesterday. Temperatures were in the high twenties and the sun shone all day. I do love the sun shining. Today I woke up to temperatures in the teens. The sky has recently covered with clouds. High clouds.

Kathy chickens do taper off on laying in the fall and winter. Light helps but does not always cure. Do not worry about the cold. It does not really bother chickens unless it is below zero for weeks on end. They have special heat exchange blood vessels in their feet and legs. Your chickens are more than two years old I think. They will have less eggs as the years progress. I have had nine year old chickens still laying not everyday but an egg here and there. They do like to have places to scratch. If they have more space to roam they are less likely to get nasty bugs.

Thelma I am thinking of you and hoping for good news and healing. I hope Santa is holding up well. He has a busy season coming up.

I am going to see the chiropractor because in the spring I when I would wake in the morning two fingers on my dominant left had would hardly bend. I was told by my doctor and then the chiro that because of the way I sleep with my arms under my shoulders that it squeezes this nerve that goes down my arm. Now that I have been trying to open up my shoulder and not curl it under every night the numbness and inability to bend my fingers is easing. Kathy maybe with the operation on your shoulder did something so this nerve is squished and stretching could ease it. Just a thought you have probably already thought of this.

{{{{{{{Marianne}}}}}}}}}

I did vote.

Now off to do what must be done.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Kammi
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Kim
Phoenix Az
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  07:38:20 AM  Show Profile
I can join the club, am 54, just had my left knee replaced so it is only ....hmmmm....2 months old..te he....ouch......like sometimes hurts when you get older....

Best wishes always

Kim
farmgirl 4256

Remember… Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. Instead, you should slide in sideways, glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, in a body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming “Woohooo! What a ride!”

Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  1:02:16 PM  Show Profile
Welcome to the ove 50 group, Kim. I know you will enjoy the company here and all the love and support from all these fine farmgirls.
I am still up to my ears in getting ready for craft show in 2 weeks. I have stuff all over the house right now, trying to get it priced and packaged and ready to go. Still making things too. Then after all of that, It is Christmas to get ready for.
I will try to get on here later. Hope you are all having a great day so far.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  6:57:59 PM  Show Profile
Jan, get those goodies priced!! You are gonna make a killing. Our big Christmas art and craft show is next weekend. I am looking forward to it. Entrance costs $7, which really adds to the price of anything you do buy...

Kim, You just have to be over 50, the aches and pains are a given!! Welcome to you. We all bounce on and off as we please. We check in with one another as we can and quickly get to know one another. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Holly, You are so much colder than we are. We actually hit the 60s yesterday and to day I think we may have been in the 50s, but it sure seemed cooler with the wind. The trees still have so many leaves and it seems late for them to be that leafy.

Dh is enjoying the movie Prometheus while I studiously avert my eyes from the TV screen!! Those movies are not my cup of tea. The suspenseful music is not so calming to my nerves either! Oh good Lord, he's headless or rather, bodyless. I may need to leave the room...

tonight the show Top Chef starts and I have never followed it before, but this season is based in Seattle so I am curious. Anyone a fan?

marianne
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  4:27:40 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I do not watch blood and gore movies or scary movies. I dream in color and the movies enter my dreams. The nastiness is nothing I want to relive.

Today I woke to the temperatures in the teens. It rose to the twenties. We have had snow flurries most of the day. The weather guesser last night said one of these days it is going to be 60. I do not remember what day he said. I bought some Great Stuff to use that day. It is the spray foam that expands to fill cracks in wallls and around windows. It does not expand in cold weather so I am hoping for that warm day.

Kethry passed her driving class. Her written final exam was last night and for her it was hard. She has some significant learning differences when it comes to reading and answering written questions. Today was her driving exam and she did well on it. I am glad this is over I was a nervous wreck around her written exam.

I had a fit today at the boys because they have not been helping unless I beg them. I think at 18 and 15 they should have some ability to initiate helping. We will see if they pick up any slack or continue to be parasites.

The wind is roaring outside. I can hear it. It is not shaking the house yet. It does sometimes on the cold stormy nights.

Kim, I hope you are doing your exercises for your new knee. I think my partner' knee is about the same age as yours. Her knee does not hurt her but the muscles and tendons are learning to work again and getting them to do the job they avoided doing for so long is a challenge for her.

Jan I hope you are making your goals for the craft sale. You do fine work.

Marianne we do not have cable or satellite for the TV so we will not be watching the cooking shows. I do like that show when I have seen it when we travel. The problems they posed for the chefs were fun to see them figure out.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  05:16:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi,

I am finally getting back to normal after a week up north. I am still behind in my household work. A big pile of washing and ironing awaits me.

Welcome Kim. We are glad to have you with us. This is the best group of ladies you will find anywhere.

Got to go. The funeral for my FIL was truly to be remembered. I loved seeing all my DH's family that attended. We had some good times this past week.

Hugs and squeezies,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  4:08:49 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, glad you made it back safe and sound, now to get back to normal, heh? I bet it was nice to see all of DH relatives.
I worked today, it was a bit busy, but not too bad. It makes the day go by faster that way. Today was another gloomy day, supposed to rain for 3 days, then snow on Tuesday. We saw about 2 hours of sun yesterday, first time in about 3 weeks. We need the lights on at 4:00 now with the time change. I hate this. Oh well, life goes on!!! LOL!!!
Hope you are all having a great day,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  5:01:52 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today was a lovely day in the Green Mountains. Woke up to sun. It was so nice.

I bought some blue paint for the new boys room. It was called new ice. I used the some of the leftover to paint the kitchen. It looks so much cleaner. I thought my favorite color was red but now that I look at what I have painted bedrooms I am thinking green and blue. I have heard the blue based paints are cooler and do not rile a person up just being in the room. I think that is why I choose those colors.

Jan do you sell a lot of antiques when you work or are people browsing?

Nancy I am glad you are back safely. I guess you traveled between storms. I hope you have time to breathe soon.

I have made four pies for the pie breakfast at the elementary school. They are trying to raise money to have the circus man come again for a week to teach the children. I made an apple with a oatmeal flour brown sugar topping. They are having an apple pie contest so that is my entry. I did not want to make a top crust that would have a big hole under it. I made a pumpkin pie and tomorrow I will finish the quiches, one bacon and one broccoli onion.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  8:10:33 PM  Show Profile
Holly, you have been busy, as usual. I am sure all your rooms look so nice now after painting them. What a little paint can do to a room, heh? My son's store has antiques and alot of thrift type items, alot like Goodwill has, except he does not have clothes, just some tshirts. His furniture does not stay in the store very long, and he does sell alot of small items as well. His prices are so reasonable, and he has a big stock, so alot to look at. He does get alot of browsers too, but hey, hopefully they come back and buy.
Well, it is getting late, so I'm off to bed.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  8:22:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi everybody, just hopping on to let you know I am still around. Nancy I am glad you and DH
are home safe and sound. I am in Austin to go to the doctor, celebrate friend's birthday
And bring my last glass piece in for firing and realized after I left it that I forgot to take a "before"
Picture. I was not happy with the cutting so maybe the kiln faries will
Make it look good. I won't be back to get it for two weeks
Sounds like some of you are having winter. Jan I don't think I could stand that much cold weather
I am on my iPhone so can't go back and see what everyone has written
Tomorrow I will go to my daughters and the travel trailer is to be delivered Sunday afternoon
I guess everybody is getting ready for thanksgiving. I volunteered to provide the turkey and my turkey fryer if my SIL will risk his life to fry it. We have only used it once and we thought the guys were going to burn down the garage where they set it up. Last year I was sick and stayed home alone so I am looking forward to this year. Holly your pies sound delish!

hugs to all my sistas
Glenda #3534
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  01:21:26 AM  Show Profile
Nancy glad to hear you are home safely and that your FIL's service was all that you had hoped it could be. Laundry is always the culprit that keeps us from being caught up, isn't it? Look forward to hearing from you again.

Glenda, how exciting to have your winter digs almost set up!! You will have to describe them in detail to us when you get the chance. I hope you enjoy every minute of being so close to your dd and the break from the ranch responsibilities. Good luck getting someone else to man the turkey fryer. Those things are scary to me. But, I do know the results are wonderful.

Holly, the blue does sound lovely for the boys room. I am sure they will be delighted in so many things when they get there. I hope the big day is soon. I know you must be anxiously awaiting their arrival. The pies do sound wonderful. As usual, you have outdone yourself with the level of generousity you have reached. What a big deal for Kethry to earn her license. Congratulations to the young lady. And her patient chauffeur and teacher.

We had our first snowfall which was truly gorgeous. It was a very wet snow that clung to every tree just perfectly. I completely enjoyed the view while baking. DH had the day off and we enjoyed lounging and watching the snowflakes. Magical.

I must try to finish a small Christmas project so that I can get all the paraphenalia that goes with it put away!! I must get my dining table back!! You gals, know what I mean don't you?

Everyone have a wonderful weekend. I'll be thinking of you.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  12:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
everyone sounds so busy getting ready for the holidays. it is a beautiful day here. we actually were able to get some more done outside. it felt so good to be out in the sun and the breeze. i am glad it is not winter yet, but it is coming.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page