katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  6:31:36 PM  Show Profile
Ahh, the dirt manicure continues.....got the last good watering done for the year....pulled up & away the water hoses, buckets etc. We have to blow out the water lines this weekend....
When hubby came home I made him go set 4 more gopher traps...the lil buggers were digging around my newer planted flowering plum, Burr Oak and 2 arborvites.....
Alll I can say is,,,Thank goodness for left overs! I don't have to cook tonight! lol!

Peggy, where are you moving to?

Claudia,,, have you started getting ready for Winter? I know you guys get hit with the colder weather a bit before us.....
I am waiting for the rain.... but so far all we get is dark ugly skies.

Some days I feel like Aunt Bea and want to putter around the house and other days I want to put on a nice pair of Sillettos & kick butt! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Oct 20 2011 6:35:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  6:38:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I just saw your post mamalindalou,,,...

Hi Linda from P.R. Idaho... welcome & just jump right in.... we love to gab, share, giggle & gab some more.....
hugz

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  8:37:12 PM  Show Profile
Linda(ID) Welcome, so glad to have you here with us. Your going to have fun this this group of ladies. Just join in and enjoy yourself. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  10:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Linda mama, so glad you have joined our little group. I know you will love it here. You won't find a better group of ladies, anywhere!!!! you will see what I mean in just a day or two...they will take you in and treat you like family...so hope that is ok with you???? lol....All the things you said in your post you will find here. I came on the scene in July, and feel like I've been part of this group for years....give us a chance and I promise you will never leave.....Penny from the southern state of Georgia...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  12:18:25 AM  Show Profile
Just hopping on and reading the posts...trying to catch up at the end of my day.

Grace...I am moving back to the City...Vancouver, WA. I am still a Farmgirl though, thru
and thru. First thing I did was check out the garden space on the property. It is a raised
rock bed (not boards). Comes to almost my Waste (no back-aches from working in the garden) :+)
and it is half of the back yard and down one side of the house. Now, I just need to buy
my worm farm for composting this winter.

Penny...my darlen girlfriend...thank you so much for the birthday pkg today. You are spoilen
me. Makes turning 60 next week...darn right fun! LOL (I can't believe those words came from
my lips).

Linda...Welcome Welcome Welcome! This is a fabulous group of women...and we embrace all, encourage all,
and share some of the greatest stories and conversations ever. You will laugh, and cry and pee your pants
some times from doing both! But you won't do any of it alone! LOL

OK...would love to address everyone tonight but I must go to bed so I can get up and do it all over
again tomorrow (the packing I mean). Keep praying for God to give my DH and I ...extra energy...we fall
in to bed at night plum tired.

Hugs, Smiles and Blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 21 2011 12:19:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  05:46:41 AM  Show Profile
Good morning dear ladies,

Welcome all you new ladies who have joined us. This is the best place to be to meet the finest of the fine for friendship and lots of sharing about everything from weather to what is cooking in the kitchen to what is growing in the garden all with lots of love.

Penny, your mother's card is so lovely. It made me thing of my sweet mom and how I miss her. What a wonderful treasure to have.

Glenda, it is so nice to hear that everything is looking so green and pretty where you are. I'm always so glad to get back to my quiet like in my little town after going to CA and visit my daughter and her family in Orange County. It is so crowded and noisy there.

Judy, Glad to have you back. Hope your pain leaves you and stays lost! You take care of yourself.

Brenda, I love what you said about picking one spot to put things in then having it tumble over. LOL My birth certificate will probably turn up now because I sent in $19 to Los Angeles, CA yesterday for another one.

Peggy, I think I will get some of the choc mint tea. Sounds really good. I didn't know there was a pill the dogs could take for fleas. Thank you for the information. My dog does okay with the Frontline and a collar but it is good to know if I ever have a dog who has bad fleas that there is a pill.

Claudia, How exciting seeing your graddaughters' performance. How was it to see those lovely girls up there on the stage? You must be so proud of them. It is wonderful of your daughter to make such an unselfish decision to let her daughters live so far away for the year. They will always remember her for being very loving in making that choice.

Patty, I really like your doll. He looks so cute in that cape.

Grace, I agree with you about the Aunt Bea thing. Every once in a while I just have to dress up even though my DH is usually in his shorts and Hawaiian shirt. That's his trade mark "look" around town. giggle

Hugs

Nancy #2301

Your Farmgirl Sister

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  07:16:18 AM  Show Profile
Well, Good morning to you all! The house is quiet as I got DH off to work. It was his Monday and I heard a few groans as he got ready. We got home about 9:30 last night after the concert, and getting up after 5 1/2 hours sleep was not his cup of tea. It is so blasted dark outside when I open the gate for him, that I feel like hibernating...which I read is a state of metabolic depression and inactivity. When I was part of the working crowd, I would always say that I was just like a chicken, active when it was light but ready to roost when the sun went down. I tell ya...it may be a long winter for me.

The choral concert was wonderful. The school has an excellent music department with such singing groups as jazz, international songs, symphonic choir, showtunes etc. Corinna is in 3 of the groups and Carissa in the show choir. Before the concert, we stopped at Walmart to buy a unipod. They had the exact same one as a major phot/electronics store in Spokane..for the same price. Anyway, Dan could then mount our little video camera (very inexpensive one) on top and tape the girls. It worked wonderfully. Parents and grandparents all over the auditorium were popping their buttons. After 6 weeks of school, they did extremely well. Do I sound like a proud grandparent?

LindaMama...you just live up the road from us. I love Priest River...Old Town and the whole surrounding area. Have camped in the area many times. So welcome here.

Grace...winter is approaching fast. Frost all over the lawn with its white covering. The birds are looking for a dring with the one metal birdbath I still have out for them. One hose hooked to our frostfree faucet and all our summer chairs etc packed up for their winter nap. I am going to put away all my summer shorts and shirts and dig out the long sleeves and warm pants.

Thanks Ginny for the genealogy info. Our country library probably has the info for me. what I have found, is that records in the PEI area, ahd censuses were not really available before 1881. I have the Irish Catholic cemetery in which they are buried. I would love to see their records, but they are not complete either. I do appreciate the encouragement and info.

Nancy, I forgot to mention that I place things that I know I will never forget where also. What a joke! I think I need to get a safe metal box to place those special items in, but unless I had the box in plain site, I would lose that too.

One last thing...I hope not to disturb anyone. We do reap what we sow, & I am very glad Khaddafy's reign is over, but I was saddened at all the jubilation at Khaddafy's death. Laughing...joking... I would have liked him tried internationally & then sentenced. I know mad dogs, threatening bears etc are killed, but I never feel happy about it. I don't know, maybe it's the nurse in me. I may feel differently later. I haven't sorted out my feelings, but if you care to share with me...I'd like to know what you feel. If the subject is inappropriate, then let it drop. I hope you all have a great day.

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl Sister #870 @}~~
"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." DL Moody

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  09:11:39 AM  Show Profile
Well...I know my Sissy, Patsy isn't near a puter right now....BUT...I'm sending out a "HAPPY 59TH BIRTHDAY SIS,I LOVE YOU"...to her anyhow!When she gets home,she'll have it to read.
Everybody give her a "ShoutOut"........

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on Oct 21 2011 09:13:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  09:32:39 AM  Show Profile
Patsy!! Yooohooo! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Just let us know how you celebrated!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  10:27:16 AM  Show Profile
Patsy...Happy Birthday Farmgirl!!! Your card is late because I packed it (lol) and didn't have the
heart to go through packed boxes. But you will get it...just a tad late!! Hope it is a very happy and pleasant one.

Claudia...it is so good to have you back and your nice long posts (Like Penny's, Darlys', Nancy's and Mine).
You can tell who all the Chatty Cathys are! lol ~ Ok, about Khadaffy...I am like you, I think the man got his just due...but I hate to see people celebrating in the streets laughing and joking and having no decency. To me...it gives me the same gut wrenching feeling when people celebrate the death of a convicted felon. I don't care how vile they may have been in life, putting someone to death is no cause for joy. I know one time we lived by a very vile child molester & murderer. He lived one street back behind my house and the things he did were unspeakable and it affected me deeply and I hated him for what he did to those children. And I hated him because he had walked in front of my house one day and my 15 month old son was on the front
steps of our house playing and Wesley Alan Dodd stopped and look at my child (and at this time I did not know who he was but I could feel the evil just roiling off of him). I made eye-contact with him and scooped up my child and went into the house and shut and locked my door. All his evilness hit way to close to my home and heart. But God was telling me that I was acting like someone who drank poison herself and sat watching and waiting for Dodd to die. Bitterness and hatred eat you alive from the inside out. So, I sat in the parking lot of the Mall and prayed for that mans soul. Then I prayed for his mother...because no woman births a child and invisions him growing up into the Monster her son became. That is not the hopes and aspirations of a Mother. That prayer for Dodd was the hardest prayer I have ever prayed in my life to date. But God knew I had to pray for him to save my own soul. So, know I hate sin (like God does) but we can't hate the sinner...because we are all sinners.

OK...I better get to packing...and on to more pleasant thinking.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 21 2011 10:31:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  2:01:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone
It's Friday!!!! Ok to some of you that may not be important, but I work for a school and Friday is a wonderful day. Even the kids that are hard to deal with are good on Friday.Plus I do not have to teach at Saturday School. It was cancelled.:) Now I have the weekend to work on the last of my pears. Yes I still have pears that are good to can. What a strange year thia has been. I also will have time to sew! YEA!:) Plus I will get my heart YO-Yos cut out and start getting them done and in the mail. What a wonderful weekend
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  2:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the responses already about the death of Khaddafy. NOW, I have another question...well 2.

1. You all seem to know each others mailing address so you can send little things. Is that true? And how can I get them?

2.Several mentioned post notes, notebooks or the such. Is that through the farmgirl connection? I don't know what it is all about. Can anyone clue me in?

Go to Top of Page

debra e
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Debra
Georgia
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  2:36:12 PM  Show Profile
Hey Farm girls,
I have been away from the computer for a few weeks and y'all have been so busy. I am scanning the posts trying to get in the groove of what is happening on the farm. (When I left we were on pg. 95)
Judy- I had been in Ohio for a week. I went to a family wedding and was visiting family and friends. I just got home on Tuesday eve.(18th) I bet your sister was there with you then. I will have to get a hold of you the next time I am up there. We could meet at the PDQ off 62. I went to Tim's Tavern on a Fri night and got the 2 peice fish dinner. YUMMY! And they were so busy. The menu was limited for they had a fire this summer and the kitchen is in renovation. The weather was rainy and very windy. Then when we came home to Ga.the wet weather must of followed us for it has been cold,windy and rainy here.
I see that we have some new people with us here on the forum. Welcome to them all.
Gotta go and finish getting supper...Saurkraut and sausage with mashed potatoes. Doesn't that sound like a good cold evening meal? I have it cooking in the crock pot. Smells wonderful.
Y'all have a good night. Debra e

Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  5:46:42 PM  Show Profile
Claudia and others who want to know about the birthday thing. When I joined the Over Fifty Gals...I started a birthday list for anyone who wanted to join. I left it open for quite awhile but then had to close it off at some point because we were always getting Newbies. But sometime early 2012...I will do a new sign-up and others can join the list. Sorry if you are one of those who has to wait...but you can imagine how daunting that list could grown and change. So Unfortunately that is the only way I know how to handle it that made any sense at all. Question 2 that you had Claudia...I think it was our conversation about sticky notes. We have so much trouble sometimes...when you type your post all of a sudden there is a hick-up and you lose everything you have been posting. Frustrating! Grr! I you have windows 7 if you click on your start button on the bottom left of your computer...you will discover that you have both sticky notes and note-pad. If you click on sticky notes before you start posting...it allows you to write on sticky notes to comment on everyone posts without fear of losing it. If you scroll down to the next gals post to comment sticky notes looks like it closes but it just goes down on to your start bar. So, click on it again and it pops back up on the right hand side of your screen and you keep typing..and on and on down you scroll and type. Then when you get all posts commented on you just highlite your sticky notes and hit "control c" (for copy) and then click into your quick message reply box and hit "control v" for it to post all your scrolling comments into the thread. Hope this makes sense to you. If not...find sticky notes or note pad and play around with it. It is easier to do than to explain. LOL

Hugs to all off to take a load to the house,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  7:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Pasty!!!!!!! Are you there, Can you hear me??????? Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  7:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Mama Linda, I am so sorry I didn't recognize your name when you emailed me earlier....We have had a few new people and I guess I didn't recognize your email...hope you forgive me...and please know you can email me anytime...So glad you have joined our little group...

quote:
Originally posted by Acelady02

Linda mama, so glad you have joined our little group. I know you will love it here. You won't find a better group of ladies, anywhere!!!! you will see what I mean in just a day or two...they will take you in and treat you like family...so hope that is ok with you???? lol....All the things you said in your post you will find here. I came on the scene in July, and feel like I've been part of this group for years....give us a chance and I promise you will never leave.....Penny from the southern state of Georgia...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  8:06:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls! We had a LONG day, drove the DH to Augusta to get inserts for his shoes. That is about an 8 hour trip and of course I have to stop and shop which turns into about 12 hours or more! But the good news is come Nov. 10th he may actually get to walk in shoes again! This has been a long 4 months! I'll be so happy when my life gets back to normal, with the hubby next to me in bed and my table back in the sunroom so I can eat at it again! Funny how yo miss those little things.

Welcome Linda! My advice - learn to read fast, lol! You miss a day and you're pages behind in the posts.

Happy Birthday Patsy!!!!! Hope your day was wonderful!

And ahead of time, in case I don't get on here on Sunday, Happy Birthday Eileen!!!! Your just a spring chicken, girl!

Sweet dreams everyone.
Ginny

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  8:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Happy Birthday Ms. Patsy, I hope it was a blast.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  8:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Peggy if you would like I will be happy to get a newbie birthday list done. If that is ok with you, it might make it easier if I do it this time around then lets say in Jan. you can do it again, then I will do it 3 months later, or some thing like that, if you think that will work...don't know, I just know it is a huge task for one person to do since we keep have more wonderful ladies joining daily it seems. Let me know and I will post something about it...or we can just wait till 2012.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  9:11:38 PM  Show Profile
Happy B-day Craftbug!!!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  11:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Penny...works for me...if it works for you. We can trade off every 3 months...how does that sound? Hope we can make this work for everybody that wants to participate. Thanks Partner! You are better than my old Secretary Assistant. Good thing you volunteer for these things...because I don't think I could afford you! LOL You are way too talented. Love ya Sister!

Pooped tonight and hoping my Marriage survives this move! I think we are both crankier, the older we
get and get tired easier.

Love Ya All,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  04:23:58 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, ladies! Hope everyone is doing ok. Well, I have Lots more posts to get caught up on! Welcome to the new ladies! Another Linda! Think the suggestion before to put our state abbrev after our name is a good one?! Lol, may keep us from getting confused? Don't know about the rest of you, but confusion is often, for me these days!! Ha ha ha! It has been a bit of a hectic, rough week for me and I hope to get back on here, catch up on posts, and share more later today? Could use some farmgirl wisdom! For now, need that cup of tea and quiet balcony time! Have to bundle up, its chilly out there! Love the fall air! The leaves are turning and beginning to fall. Pretty days! Farmgirl hugs, linda (ks)

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  05:28:38 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, thanks for explaining about the sticky notes and notepad. I finally got it. This is much easier to use.
When my granddaughter, Kelly, was taking her forensics class in high school she had to choose a serial killer to write about and she chose Dodd. He was horrible.

Patsy, Hope your birthday was just one great and wonderful , special day. Cards and wishes galore for you.

Ginny, What a long traveling day you had. Glad you DH is getting better and nearly ready to be in shoes.
I remember when my DH had his back operation a few years ago. He was laid up for nearly a year. He couldn't drive and couldn't be anywhere without lyingdown
for more than 20 or 30 minutes. So I know you will be so glad when things are back to normal again.

Linda, KS That cup of tea sounds so good. I don't have a balcony but it is cold here right now so I think I will go and get me a hot cup of tea and read the paper.

I talked to my granddaughter, Kelly, about the quilt borders and she said she would like to have one border be some little pigs. She thinks they are so cute. I told her
that is great. They would go well with the pink and it will look so cute.

Hope the rest of the weekend goes wonderfully for you all.

Hugs,

Nancy

Farmgirl Sister #2301

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  05:31:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
ATTENTION WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS LADIES!!!!!!!

I am going to help our sweet Peggy out with the birthday list. If you haven't already sent Peggy your birthday info and your address and if you would like, you can include your phone number, then send it to me....For the newbies I will include the birthday list that we already have. I think what I will do is instead of adding to the list that Peggy has all ready done (cause I think that would confuse some, lol(mostly me) I will make a new one with just the new people and then include the old list when I email out the list...does that make sense? Sometimes I can get people a little confused, either way...once I get the new list together it will make since..lol So...I'm ready, just do me one favor, please at the top of the email, place "Birthday List" thanks so much...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Oct 22 2011 06:51:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  09:03:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Gals! YES!!! I miss my Sissy something awful!(I'm always telling Mama it's her fault, she only gave me 1 sibling)teehee BUT I got a surprise yesterday. When they left the other day, they took our bag of cheese and we had their bag of meats(from our Amish-Country shopping trips),so yesterday I got an extra visit from them,as they drove back up from my Nieces to trade. She came along too, so I got an extra bonus. I told her that there are no uncharted trips.I think God had a hand in this! *giggle* .....Thank You Lord.....
awwwww Deb....you were here? So close, and I didn't get to meet you? Oh Maaaaannn...*whining*...*giggle* We will someday, when it works out for both of us Girlie! Til then...long distance French-Hug! :)
Penny, you are a Sweetie to help Peg like that! I know she appreciates it!
Oh Ya Peggy....I never got to say how excited I am that you are moving did I? Thank the Lord for that fast work! TYTYTY Lord!!! I am soooo happy for you! Wish I lived closer though so I could help you pack or bring a daily meal or ... whatever you need! You give me so much on here and I just wish I could return it somehow. I know, I'll ask God during my Prayer-time to give you some kind of extra blessing during this time...like maybe...helping you & hubby not to choke each other.....or some other little thing...how's that?teehee
We are having very cold temps lately, with lots of wind and rain. Seems like we are all having rain doesn't it? Today is the first real day of sunshine in days. It's kind-of pretty! *snicker*
Well, I must go see if Mama needs any groceries.(back to my regularly-scheduled-program now that Sissy's gone) *sigh*
Love yuns!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: