Page: of 218

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2011 :  10:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Patty, I am so sorry to hear about your Sisters home....I will keep all of them in my prayers...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  12:14:40 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon all you special ladies!
I have had gkids every day for quite some time so I am very behind on posts here and hope to catch up thru out next week.

Just wanted to wish all the Dec bday ladies a very blessed and Happy Birthday!!!

To everyone my wishes and prayers for a peaceful and enjoyable holiday season and a joyous New Year!!

You ladies have blessed this newbie!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  4:02:09 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I am thinking that the only thing we might do in the immediate time for Patty's sister is to send a little cash. If each of us send $10 or a little more it would add up before the insurance money comes in. Later we might send what ever Patty's sister is missing most. If we all pitch in together then the good wishes multiply.

We are already for the big morning tomorrow. We have a little snow and the children are being kind to each other. I guess those are non sequitors.

Glenda I think of you and your brother each day many times. I hope his journey is peaceful and with out pain. I hope that your journey with him gives you peace.

I hope that tomorrow is filled with contentment for each of you.

Sweet dreams.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  5:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Good Evening,
Thanks for your prayers, sis..We ate late and got home early, all went well. 50+ degree weather allowed the kids to play outside. Doesn't seem like Christmas, does it?

Debra e: It must be an Ohio thing since I'm originally from Ohio. Also have some great swiss cheese from Hartville and Troyer's trail bologna. Nothing like it down here in western N.C.
Nice sized village, is it cross stitched?

Merry Christmas! Make some memories! :)

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  6:51:11 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas everyone!! I have only been an "official" 50 yo member for 10 days, but it sure fun getting to know you all.

Judy, I love the stocking!

Patsy, glad to hear that the weather helped keep the kids happy. Hope the rest of the visit went smoothly with your in-laws!

Betty, What a shame to lose all that strawberry jelly! You must have been so sad. Once you stopped laughing.

Holly, my mind was working in the same direction as yours. Maybe Patty can email us the address that we could send what we wish, if we wish. With the cost of shipping these days, cash is really the only thing that makes sense.

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  8:05:36 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas.....Happy Hanukah!

Blessings and Prayers to ALL!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  8:06:35 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Farmgirls Over 50...check out my newest Blog...it's my
Christmas Message to you ALL!

blessings and Christmas joy,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

debra e
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Debra
Georgia
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  8:32:50 PM  Show Profile
Hey Patsy, That Kraut on New Years Day was our Ohio tradition too.
My friend sends us the swiss cheese from Walnut Creek and Troyers trail bologna from Trail Ohio. We love it. We share it with all our friends here in Ga.They had never had it before.Did you bring the cheese and trail home with you when you were visiting your sister?
I just got home from my mom's. We went to church for the Christmas eve service. WONDERFUL! and then a dinner out to celebrate my birthday. Mom put up little celebration banners in her kitchen for me and made a little cake. We had candles that I had to blow out after Hubby and mom sang the Happy birthday song. She went all out for me. What a good mom I have. Sorry "sniff" getting sentimental.
PAtsy- The Christams village that is in my mom's living room is ceramic that her and my dad painted many years ago. It lights up. (Remember when ceramics were so popular?)
Well it is soon Christmas and I wish you all a Merry day and Blessings to all. What a great bunch of ladies. Chat with you all later.

debra e

Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  10:57:05 PM  Show Profile
Holly I am with you on your suggestion. It's a great idea and I was thinking along those lines.

We went to my daughter in laws for dinner this afternoon and just got home. It's almost 11 pm now. We left at 3:30 and it's an hour an a half drive. We had a lovely ham dinner and good company. The youngest granddaughter in the family is 20 and she has taught herself to crochet and is now learning to knit. She is doing a good job of it too. She showed me all she has made and it was fun to chat with her.

It was aweful to find all that jelly after I got finished laughing. I will have to empty it out and wash the jars after Christmas. Next week is supposed to be nice and warmer. This morning we woke up to no hot water and I just knew we couldn't get anyone out to fix it this close to Christmas. When I checked I found the reset button needed to be reset and so far it's working. I haven't had to heat water in a bucket for a bath in a long time. lol.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I received more Christmas cards today from more Farmgals. Thank you. I love them.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  3:35:27 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

It is dark out now. My two teenagers are taking their older brother back to his house after a very nice day at home. The children were happy today and kind to each other. It is so nice to have a holiday at which everyone is happy and content and enjoying each others company.

I hope that everyone had a pleasant day.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  5:22:26 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas Sistas!
If Patty doesn't want to e-mail the address to all of us, maybe she would feel ok just putting it on here, like I did with Mom's address when her sister died!
I had a quiet dinner today with my Mama. Then we had a nice gift exchange,just the 2 of us. Three out of 5 Gr-kids called us...that was nice.DH went to his family,so he isn't home yet. They are too loud and crazy for me. Now I'm home and going to put my jammers on and have some hot tea. Man is it ever windy and cold. I saw snowflakes driving home. It just might mess around and snow yet! hahaha Later Gators!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on Dec 25 2011 5:24:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  5:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone sugar plum dreams came true. I see some sadness in a few posts on this page and no time right now to catch up on past posts but will jump back on in the next few days to catch up. Blessings to all!

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://pinterest.com/ctapestry/

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  05:26:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi,

Monday morning and I'm waiting for some rain. Maybe it will today. I had a lovely, quiet Christmas yesterday with my sweet DH. We played Christmas music, had our Bible study with our Church, watched It's a Wonderful Life and opened our gifts. We did have lunch with a dear friend who we haven't seen for quite a while. He came over and we had tea, soup and chicken with rice. I phoned my daughter and the Gkids. We had a great time talking and laughing for at least an hour. So fun hearing about all the different cooks making the vegan foods and who is cooking and bringing the turkey for the folks who are the meat eaters. There wll be 4 vegan/vegetarians and 9 meat eaters eating at their house. Actually, my oldest GD is getting to be quite a good cook making all the vegan recipes. She made the Thanksgiving dinner and is made most of the food yesterday.

Thank you everyone for all the pretty Christmas cards. They all look so pretty displayed out where they can all be seen.

Today it is back to some basic errands around the house. Will do some laundry and some cleaning. I will not be in any of the stores where the lines of people returning things will, I am sure, will be very long. I stood in those lines one time and only one time when I was young and didn't know any better. And the following years I waited a while until I returned anything. Thank goodness I don't have anything to return or exchange this year and I am not going to buy anything on sale either.

I wish everyone a beautiful day.

Hugs and squeezies,

Nancy

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  09:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
HAPPY "DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS" to all of you farmgirls!!
Trusting you had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to these last few days before we welcome in 2012!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

the "Purple Thistle" http://www.ceejay48.etsy.com

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

Through my lens - http://ceejayscamera.shutterfly.com/

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  10:55:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!! Is everyone laying back after the holiday weekend. We had our big family get together Sat. evening and DH and I spent yesterday, eating left overs, and watching christmas movies. Nice quiet day. Well I'm going to try to make 2012 a better year. Set my priority's and do them before other things. And of course our new GBaby will be here in March and May I will be having him everyday. It's been 12 years since I've had a baby to take care of, this grammy will have to hit the hay early to get up and ready for his day. But so looking forward to having him. If full time is too much, we'll work out something. Well hoping everyone had a lovely holiday, and looking forward to 2012. What would you like to do differently next year than you did this year??? It would be fun to hear all the different things. For one, I'm going to do my bible study/time with God first thing in the morning. Than get some regular excercise going. I'd like to lose another 25 lbs. So let us know your thoughts.

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  4:32:24 PM  Show Profile
Happy Day after Christmas. We had a very quiet day yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. This week I'll play catch up. Actually did quite a bit today. I cleared off the bed in the sewing room and put stuff away so I can start on the next quilt. We have a neighborhood party New Years Eve and I'll be taking deviled eggs by request. Everyone likes them the way I make them but I don't do anything special. I tell them it is the fresh brown eggs not me.

My husband gave me a John Wayne clock and instead of a cuckoo coming out on the hour it's a horse that whinnies. He also got me two new door mats. That's my hubby for you. lol
I plan on losing another 20 lbs starting after New Year. I lost 23 and then went off the diet just before leaving for NC. I've only gained two of it back since the middle of October so I'm hoping to lose the rest and keep it off by watching what I eat and getting excercise in the garden.

My time with God is every morning when I walk out to feed the chickens. I thank him for a glorious day with the blue sky and the mountains and ask him to watch over us all.

Brenda I took care of one of my grandsons from the time his mama went back to school after he was born. I worked nights at the hospital and my daughter planned her classes around my sleep time. Then both of us would nap together in the afternoon. We are very close and he's 12 now. It worked out fine for me so I don't think you'll have much trouble. It's fun too.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  5:53:46 PM  Show Profile
Betty, I took care of my DD's 2 from 8 weeks until they went to kindergarden. But Spencer is now 18 and Macee is 12. I'm moving somewhat slower now. But DH will get home at 2, so he'll give grammy a break. haha I know it will go just fine. I wouldn't have changed a thing with the other two. I loved having them. Macee and I started doing crafts as soon as she could understand what I was doing. Her mama never liked crafts and Macee has become quit crafty. And she loves to bake. I'm looking forward to going to the zoo and school parties again. Also you know, being outside is the best time to talk with God. When you just look and see the miracles he did for us, it's just amazing. Thanks for sharing!

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  03:05:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh Brenda,
How lucky you are!! I know it will be very tiring at first, but you'll get used to it. What could be more exciting than a new grandbaby. I look forward to hearing about all the milestones the little one passes.

Our Christmas was quiet and the day after was very nice. I enjoyed spending Monday with my husband at home. We read - I napped since sleep was difficult the night before. A nice easy day with wonderful leftovers!

My daughter and I got each other the same nail polish sampler set for Christmas. It was kind of funny, but just showed how much alike we are. So, I tried out one of the new, unusual colors o my nails. I am now sporting lavendar sparkle nails. Very pretty,

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  09:36:24 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Holly!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Farmgal
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Love Ya Girl!!!
Have a fun day!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  11:45:56 AM  Show Profile
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!!! Hope it was the best one yet!!!!
Jan

Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  1:14:46 PM  Show Profile
Goodness. I just lost my post. Now I will have to try again later as I am out of time. Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I for one am worn out, but extremely happy.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  1:52:32 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon although with the early darkness I could say good evening,

My birthday has been quite nice so far. This morning a friend came over and made us all french toast and bacon for breakfast. The french toast was made with heavy bread so it was nice and filling.

My sister called this morning to wish me happy birthday. She lives in Columbia Missouri. She does daycare for her grandchildren until her children get through college and get settled. We are hoping that her son's house sells so his wife will be able to stay home and care for their children. The oldest grandchild is 12 now. she says she loves all of her grandchildren to pieces but she and her husband would like to be able to travel a little with out having to arrange child care. I think she has dozen grands or so. She did day care while her children were growing up for 25 years. she wants the day care to be optional for her. Then she could come visit me next summer or anytime and not have to worry about getting back at a certain date.

I have done a lot of reading today and work on a hooked rug I have started.

This evening several friends are coming over to my party. We are having sea food lasagna with a white sauce and regular red lasagna. The cake is a yellow cake with blueberries and whipped cream.

Thank you all for the the very nice cards that have arrived in the mail and for the online good wishes. Alll of your kindnesses have made this birthday extra special.

hugs to you all,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  2:20:27 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, Holly! I hope you have a day that is truly special, gf.

I guess I can now start catching up. But so much has been going on that I may have to just hope everyone understands that I think of each of you every day and keep you all in my prayers.

I have sent a bit of $$ to Patty's home with a note that I hope it helps her sister with a few basic necessities. Since her sister lost her home it may be safer to funnel any gifts we want to send thru Patty. Her address is on the over-50-birthday list (in July). Any new girlfriends should tap Penny for the list (adding their own info, if not already done).

We had a lovely Christmas. After the hectic "all kids on deck-ing the halls" early Christmas the weekend before and the graduation in Berkeley - (Ryan wound up with a proud 3.9 GPA) ... we cleaned house ... relaxed a bit ... went to the candlelight service at church Christmas Eve then DH and I watched A Christmas Story - and laughed and laughed. We went to Benicia for another family gathering on Christmas Day. DS (Eric) had an early birthday celebration there and he enjoyed that. He shares a birthday with Thelma - tomorrow. We came up here (to Oakhurst) yesterday. I got exactly what I had been begging for from Santa. A mailbox for this home! We've had this house for nearly 4 years and have never had a mailbox (not even a p.o. box). It's black and has the locking thingy. Just what I dreamed of! Now DH has to go down to the end of Mockingbird Lane (by Hwy 49) - since the mail truck doesn't come up here - and plug it in.

We have received so many wonderful greetings from you all ... Thank you so much! It does make the holidays more festive to find greetings in the mailbox! I savor each one.

We had to cover our lemon tree in Cupertino 2 nights last week. Temps dipping but still no rain in sight. We really do need it. Up here the temps have been nippy. Got down to 23 last night. It's nice out today - moving toward the mid-50s.

Brenda, you sound like a perfect granny.

Debra - what a lovely photo at your mom's place. And what a nice birthday, too.

Betty ... I sure wish you didn't have to toss the jam!

Nancy, Hugs - gf - talk to you soon.

Well, ladies (and I use that term loosely ) I'll get back in the groove and be here pretty regularly for some time to come.

Happy Tuesday! I'm going to start my resolution list today, Brenda. I have good vibes about 2012.

Glenda, I'm with you in spirit. You may not get this post - but I'm thinking of you.

Chocolate Kisses ...

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

debra e
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Debra
Georgia
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  2:49:58 PM  Show Profile
Hey to all. I have received more cards from you today! I have not opened them yrt. I am going to dinner with the neighbors come home and build a fire and then sit and savor the moment of reading the cards. You are right Darlys, it is specail to get cards in the mail.
I was at my mom's today and we took down the Christmas deco's. She had everyone of her Christmas items out for display and now the house looks naked. But I am so glad that it is done.I think that is the hard part of Christmas deco's..Putting away! I didn't decorate this year (except for cards) so my house was easy.
I think that one thing I am going to do better this year is my paper work. For my work and at home... I am slack on that. (Like filing and going through mail mostly junk mail)And also I am doing a Bible study and I want to be in the Bible more. That always makes me feel better.
Cold and windy here. Had a bunch of rain last night but got the wood for the wood burner in a dry spot. Have a good night. Love and Prayers (L&P) to all

Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  3:42:08 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon,
It has been a rough week.... Please don't send any $$$. My sis will be fine. The insurance process will be a long one, but there have been plenty of donations. They have a camper donated for them to stay in. We belong to a very tight knit farming community, and everyone has been great. The home belonged to my parents and sat next to theirs on the property. It will eventually be rebuilt. Everyone has been so scatter brained with everything going on. We had my stepson and his two children for Christmas and last minute I called my folks to see if they wanted to come and eat with us. They are afraid to leave the house as there has been so many people in and out of there. My husband, Dalous suggested I call back and offer to bring Christmas dinner to them... They had not ever thought about what they were eating for Christmas dinner. So we gathered our ham, au gratin potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade noodles, cranberry sauce, rolls and pies and went out to my folks. We had dinner with my parents and my sis and her family. They were all thrilled.... I don't know why I hadn't thought of that! We went to the funeral home visitation of a dear friend of ours last night. My parents were there and thanked me over and over for Christmas dinner. I am sure it won't be one soon forgotten. I am so looking forward to the year 2012.
BTW...Jake is doing well. The collarbone and arm Dr has released him and lifted all restrictions on his upper body.

From my sis Diana.... So as most of you know we lost our house to a fire on Tuesday. It was a very scary time and we are so so lucky that we are all safe and Joe's burns are healing. We have been blessed with an outpouring of love from family, friends, friends of family, friends of friends, and strangers. Every card, note, call, or visit brings tears to my eyes. Not tears of loss but tears caused from an abundance of love my famly is receiving. How do we thank someone for taking away devastation and filing us with thankfulness and love? There are not words. Thank you just does not do justice to what everyone has done for my family. My hope is that my family and I have the opportunity to spread this feeling and make others' devastation and hurt turn into this awesome overwhelming feeling of love.

From my niece Abby...I am really really grateful for all of the people that God has brought into my life. Thank you so much, for making this Christmas simply AMAZING. My sister and I really appreciate all of the presents everyone pitched in and brought to us. We love them so much, and we love every one of you who have helped us out through this tough time. You guys have made this tragedy into something really special. All of this has brought me closer to distant friends, made friends out of enemies, built relationships out of strangers, and also built one big family of Gods children. Thanks so much.

Patty #1840

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible

Edited by - thebyrdhaus on Dec 27 2011 3:45:00 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page