Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 "RAOK" Gifts RECEIVED - share here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "RAOK" Gifts RECEIVED - share here Next Topic
Page: of 6

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2011 :  9:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Just a reminder: according to MaryJanes Calendar February 17th is RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS DAY!!
Have fun RAOK-ing!
CJ

Dear RAOK-ers,
Just checking in with you all . . . if you RECEIVE a RAOK gift please, you must post here that you received!!
Thanks much!
Happy RAOK-ing!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
CJ

11/20/11: November's updated list has gone out. Please remember to post here when you RECEIVE a RAOK gift. It is a MUST to post receipt . . it's just plain, simple courtesy!!! Thanks much!
Enjoy!
CJ

08/30/11: Not seeing much "RAOK-ing" going on . . . I hope that if you are receiving RAOK gifts/cards/notes you'll remember to acknowledge and post here.

07/25/2011: Just a quick note to send out encouragements for the RAOK gift program. Thanks to you farmgirls who are sharing and giving! If you are "RAOK-ed" . . please be sure to acknowledge with a post right here!!
Have fun with this!
CJ

Hi Farmgirls,

As you know we've just had an updated RAOK list go out and there are a LOT of changes. The "old" RAOK Gifts received thread is getting rather long.

So, with a new list and changes, PLEASE post HERE when you have received a RAOK gift.

It is ESSENTIAL that you acknowledge receipt of a RAOK gift so that the sender knows you received it. And, please post right away! It's just Farmgirl Courtesy, Appreciation and Gratitude.
Thanks . . . and have fun with your "Random Acts of Kindness".
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Feb 23 2012 9:52:53 PM

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  10:23:15 AM  Show Profile
and thank you for taking over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  11:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Well, I have to tell you that Debbie Fischer "RAOK-ed" me in a big way today. She's in the same Henhouse Chapter that I am and because I'm the "mother hen" she sent me the CA-UTEST, MOST ADORABLE, FUN blue and yellow rooster. Soft sculpture, with lots of tail feathers.
I laughed when I opened the box . . . and had to call her right away!!! We laughed together on the phone . . what a treat!!
THANK YOU DEBBIE!! THANK YOU HENHOUSE "CHICK"!!!!
CJ

Edited by - ceejay48 on May 12 2011 5:22:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  11:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
AND, Cassie Jean sent me the most beautiful note with rose print on it with the sweetest handwritten note and prayer. Included some embroidery floss and papercraft tag to help me out with my crafting.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!
THANK YOU Cassie Jean!
CJ

P.S. Stamped on the envelope is "Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty"

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1225 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1225 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  2:48:58 PM  Show Profile
I have a big Thank you to the Farmgirl in Florida who sent the mystery card that I received today. It came on a day that I needed it badly. It was so much fun because I don't know who it is from, and it contained lots of scrap paper that I am going to use for my inchies. Thanks so much to the lovely farmgirl form florida who sent such a great card.

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Chickadoodle_KM
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Kate
Babylon Village NY
USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  05:17:38 AM  Show Profile
I too am saying THANK YOU SO MUCH to the farmgirl from sunny Florida who sent me an adorable card and 2 handmade leaves! They're so pretty! My minds been whirring with all the ideas I have of how I can use them! Florida farmgirl, you put the sun shine in my day! Thank you again!

Farmgirl hugs & kisses,
<3 Kate
"Little Henhouse on the Island"

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."-Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - May 16 2011 :  3:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Ceejay and I were involved in a swap involving Nancy Drew books for license plates. With the package of license plates I got an RAOK package with a very "interesting" piece of red fabric which I love as well as another "interesting" piece of fabric in what I am calling a muted southwestern pattern-also in love with. Also, in this package was a neat white print bandana and a cute frame which will soon hold a picture of my gandgirls:) Thanks so much Ceejay for this trade and RAOK. And all I sent you was some old books!:)
Hugs!

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871
Go to Top of Page

Chickadoodle_KM
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Kate
Babylon Village NY
USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  6:27:38 PM  Show Profile

CJ, thank you so so much for my "pink things" heehee!!! I love the pretty floral bandana and can not wait to wear it while working in my garden, along with my garden gloves! And then I can of course keep a garden journal with the one you so kindly gave me!!! Thank you for brightening my day and for putting a very big smile on my face!

Farmgirl Hugs & Kisses,
Kate

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."-Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  7:21:42 PM  Show Profile
Earlier this month I received a homemade Birthday card from TeresaJ25. It has the CUTEST vintage squirrel on the front! I absolutely LOVE it!

Thank you so much Teresa! You don't know how much that card made my day!

Sincerely,
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  7:54:16 PM  Show Profile
I have another Thank You :)

Nancy, farmgirl 2301, also sent a Birthday card. It has beautiful sunflowers & butterflies on it!....LOVE sunflowers...and the seeds too! ;)

Thank you so much Nancy! It's always so much fun to receive Farmgirl Mail!

Sincerely,
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  1:58:04 PM  Show Profile
Beverly,
You are so very welcome! I'm glad the card made it to you when you needed it the most.
Hugs & prayers

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

SweetTsEarthlyDelights
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Tina
Old Town Florida
USA
92 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  4:34:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank You secret sister :) I loved my surprize.

http://tinasartisticramblings.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyTee?ref=pr_shop

http://galleryt.utopicstudios.com/
Go to Top of Page

HookAngel
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Bren
CA
USA
253 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  5:15:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to Sherry Beck for a lovely greeting card! What a nice surprise in the mail today =)

http://bbrightcorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  4:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
THANK YOU JULIE . . aka "treelady" for the SWEET RAOK pkg. I received today. GREAT stickers for papercraft project; variety of SUPER-DUPER buttons and some earrings that she says "will go with my new hat " (crocheted cowgirl hat made by Diane)
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for thinking of me . . and for the SWEET gift!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - May 21 2011 :  3:55:49 PM  Show Profile
I want to thank Penni Stills for my package of the Heart n Hand's that she made for me. She also made the box that it came in and painted a Heart n Hand emblem on it as well. See the card as well which is real nice.
Thank you so very much it was a nice surprise.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  10:50:59 AM  Show Profile
I got a wonderful surprise from sweet Kate! She sent me such a wonderful RAOK package this past Saturday..
A Godiva chocolate lollipop-- it is just too pretty to eat--but that won't stop me.. good thing I took a picture!!
And a vintage apron pattern book!! I am just itching to make the patriotic one that is featured on the cover.. just in time for Memorial Day!
You really made my day Kate, Thank you so very much!!

The note you sent I will treasure forever!
xoxo

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 25 2011 :  4:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Kate! You really know how to get to a farmgirl! A big Godiva dark chocolate bar and Starbucks gift card!!!
WOWIE!! ZOWIE!!
Thanks . . YOU ROCK!!!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  11:59:28 AM  Show Profile
Deborah, thank you so much for the cute card and yummmmo teas I received today :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page

Chickadoodle_KM
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Kate
Babylon Village NY
USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  8:02:17 PM  Show Profile
hahaha!!! Hooray me! I rock at raok!!! heehee!!! (That made my day! Thank you!!!) CJ, you're very welcome! I hope you sit back, relax, and enjoy your "good" chocolate and "good" coffee! and know that there's a farmgirl sending you happy thoughts!

My dear sweet Teresa, the little gifts I give you could never amount to the one true gift you've given me, your friendship! Enjoy! oxo

Farmgirl hugs & kisses,
<3 Kate

Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - May 27 2011 :  09:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to say that we received a beautiful card from Debbie (BlessedinColorado) a few days ago. So sorry that I haven't been able to respond before now!!! Thank you so much Debbie!!! It really made my day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

Chickadoodle_KM
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Kate
Babylon Village NY
USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 27 2011 :  2:03:16 PM  Show Profile
I received a RAOK in the mail today! and its AMAZING!!! Teresa (aka Treacle Tart) you've done it again! I absolutely LOVE my gifts!!! Thank you so very much!

My gift included a "Farmgirls On The Loose" tee created by CJ! Now I know why I didn't receive a reply when I asked if I should purchase one! hahaha!!! I also received an AWESOME book on selling your homemade goods, as some of you may have seen on some of my other posts Teresa and I hope to go into business soon! This book will surely prove most helpful! Thank you again! I'm so excited!!! oxo

Farmgirl hugs & kisses,
<3 Kate

Go to Top of Page

greenbean
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Pennie
Barnwell South Carolina
USA
53 Posts

Posted - May 27 2011 :  5:05:27 PM  Show Profile
I would like to thank Debbie Fischer for the wonderful dish cloth she made me and the beautiful chandeler prism... Thank You soooo much!! It came today and after the day I had, it really put a big smile on my face!! Thank You soooo much, I love them!! I will try again later to post a picture, for some reason it won't let me right now.... but Thank You Debbie, I love the gifts!!

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Ann Seton

Sister Chick #2875
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 27 2011 :  9:52:56 PM  Show Profile
Kate, LOVE the t-shirt :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  10:47:35 AM  Show Profile
So...excited....received package today...first RAOK for about six months..if not longer.
Thank you so much Sherry for the Birthday lovely gifts--Burt's Bees Hand Care Book, chocolate's are already eaten up..YUMMY!!! Love the little note pad.I use them allot. Just what I needed to cheer me up.
Big Hug & Thank you again so much Sherry "farmgirl #2215
You brought Sunshine in my Soul!

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  11:07:05 AM  Show Profile
How does one participate in these random acts of kindness?

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  11:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Cecily,
Sent you an email with the link for signing up . . . there is a lot of information you need to email back to me.
Hope that helps!
CJ

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "RAOK" Gifts RECEIVED - share here Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page