Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2022 :  3:30:51 PM  Show Profile
Its nice and sunny and cold here today. Pretty though.
hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2022 :  09:54:12 AM  Show Profile
Our first snow fall! Loving it!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http:www.carolesquiltingetc.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2022 :  11:00:47 AM  Show Profile
Day 4 of our blizzard. So far there is 13 inches of new, wet heavy snow on top of what we already had. Thankfully I have plent to keep me busy.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2022 :  6:20:56 PM  Show Profile
It is absolutely miserable. Cold inside and very cold outside. And winter hasn't even begun. If I sound like I'm whining, well I am.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2022 :  6:35:46 PM  Show Profile
Very cold!

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2022 :  4:28:39 PM  Show Profile
Checking in from SE Washington State where it’s a mere 14 degrees with a feels like temp of 0!! Can you say cold?? Lol. How is the weather else where? :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2022 :  08:18:59 AM  Show Profile
Praying for my farmsisters everywhere affected by this miserable freezing weather! I just read NC is experiencing blackouts and have no electricity! My daughters in Wake County and I can't get in contact with her. My heart is goung out to EVERYONE hit by these blackouts! Praying HARD!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1119 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1119 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2022 :  08:42:48 AM  Show Profile
We woke up to 10°, but had power. The heat lamp in the pump house didn’t keep the water from freezing so had to put a space heater and got that going. Cooked breakfast, then the power went out. The woodstove is full and working nicely so we are good for now.

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2022 :  11:53:29 PM  Show Profile
The weather itself has been normally grey except for the very high tide and earthquakes
Enough! Already give me fog!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2023 :  7:49:30 PM  Show Profile
Praying for all of our Farmgirl sisters in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee & South Carolina. There have been some horrendous tornadoes striking the south & I hope you’re all doing ok.

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2023 :  10:00:46 PM  Show Profile
Praying for all the States with the horrible tornadoes in the South and praying for all the people dealing with the horrible storms and flooding in the Bay Area down by Sacramento and San Francisco areas!
Protect them all!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2023 :  6:16:44 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for our sisters in the south.

I hadn’t heard about the flooding in California.

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6447 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6447 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  08:01:39 AM  Show Profile
Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012, February 2018, September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple, I am Old now!!

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  09:38:11 AM  Show Profile
Foggy, foggy, foggy and 38 degrees. I would classify this as gloomy.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  11:28:15 AM  Show Profile
At the moment we have this!

For now!
Yay!

Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  2:45:34 PM  Show Profile

Our weather got a little scary here in Jack. Our small area was hit with a tornado Thursday afternoon. These are just a few pics. The po and our school were hit hard, the kids were JUST getting out of school when it hit us. We are 3 minutes from the school. Our entire road was full of downed trees. It took 3 hours to get 1/2 mile to the house as I had just picked Sara up from school. Many homes along our 2 roads were damaged but not ours plus no one lost their life like the 9 in Selma, an hour away from us. I can't say enough how thankful I am! We were scared for sure and we have the most awesome neighbors who cut the trees up that were down in our driveway so I could get home!! Yes, Dannys back in Africa so its going to be a slow cleanup! I've counted over 25 of our mature trees alone that have been snapped or uprooted. My neighbor said its been over 20 years since we've had a tornado out here. Thankful, so very thankful!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  6:15:28 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, I’m so glad to hear that you and your area avoided serious injuries. It’s so scary to see the aftermath. I can’t imagine what it’s like to go through a tornado. Praises to God for your safety. I would be right over to help with the clean up if I could. Hugs, my friend! :)

Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1119 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1119 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2023 :  6:43:55 PM  Show Profile
So thankful y’all are ok, that had to be so scary.

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9242 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9242 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2023 :  04:07:39 AM  Show Profile
Dianna,
So thankful you are okay and that there was no loss of life. Tornadoes are the scariest for me. I've been through tornadoes, hurricanes and blizzards and tornadoes are the worst. You never know where they will go.
We have had some strange weather this month. Cold and snowing one day almost 60 degrees the next.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4718 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4718 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2023 :  07:17:18 AM  Show Profile
Thankful you and your community made it through the frightening tornado.

We have 50 and rain here in the Chicago area. The above normal temps arrived at Christmas for us and the grass is green. The freeze thaw business is tough on the trees and other plants outside. It is going to be tough to go back to winter some day but we have to get through February and March yet.

Dawn in IL

The fireside is the tulip bed of a winter day.
(Persian Proverb)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2023 :  4:12:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Karen, Wanda, Denise and Dawn! 2 weeks and we are still in clean up mode. The school was able to reopen after 2 days. Lots of locals pitched in to help with the school and post office! The road guys JUST came down our road today and did a little tree limb gathering. Sara and I are cutting up and moving smaller limbs. I'm tempted to go buy a chain saw and try it? Any suggestions?? Danny won't be home until the end of February. I've also thought about some of these pine limbs, using them around the garden! ;)

Dawn, I can remember freezing rainwear we were in Colorado. I love the snow but hated freezing rain. I think its as bad as the tornadicstuff! So dangerous and damaging!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  09:26:45 AM  Show Profile
Minus 12.4 degrees here in Northern Idaho overnight. Do I win the prize??

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking

"When life gives you junk, make a junk journal."
. . . .jean pici
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4718 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4718 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  12:33:30 PM  Show Profile
I think you win the price Jean! It is -1 here with the windchill in the Chicago area. We have about 4"s of snow and a chance of the sun coming out tomorrow. January was quite a gray month for us and everyone is hoping for some sunshine to cheer us up.

Stay warm everyone!
Dawn in IL

The fireside is the tulip bed of a winter day.
(Persian Proverb)
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Jean but I think we have you beat. We reached negative 20 last night. It's currently 2 in the afternoon and we are negative 4 still with our windchill. We had a couple water pipes freeze as well. Yesterday morning we woke to 6 inches of snow, so today all schools were closed because of the cold, wind and snow drifts. Many roads were closed which caused many people around here unable to make it to work. This storm is rough.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6447 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6447 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  1:14:07 PM  Show Profile
Keeping all of our Farmgirl sisters in my thoughts and prayers.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012, February 2018, September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple, I am Old now!!

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Jan 30 2023 1:14:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page