Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  01:15:02 AM  Show Profile
We had a couple of inches of snow, but the rain came the next day and the snow went away. It was warm today, in the high 60's. The valleys were really foggy this morning, but not up here. It rained Friday, was cool on Saturday, had a light rain on Sunday. It is too wet to do anything outside. It is warm and wet enough we finally have some green grass for the cows to eat.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  07:08:23 AM  Show Profile
Don't know yet what it's like outside, but our house is 70 with no heat on. Crazy weather!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  08:29:34 AM  Show Profile
Low this morning was 40. Highs in the 70s. No rain, low humidity. Beautiful weather!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  09:42:05 AM  Show Profile
The weather today is very nice, the high is to be 74. I can't remember a Halloween this warm. Usually my kids great costumes were covered by coats, hats, gloves and/or snow suits.
I am anxious to hear from our farm girls in the NE. It looks like Sandy has just stalled. Hope everyone is safe and dry.

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  11:46:42 AM  Show Profile
It's raining again, but it's a warm rain. About 60 degrees.

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2012 :  11:49:22 AM  Show Profile
We had a little rain and a little sun yesterday. Today is sunny with a bright blue sky. The high in the 60's. A nice long autumn in Idaho.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2012 :  08:58:13 AM  Show Profile
Temps in the low 80s. Absolutely beautiful weather today!!!! Don't forget to set the clocks back an hour tonight.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  08:26:42 AM  Show Profile
High humidity. Rain is coming. Temps in the 80s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  1:48:55 PM  Show Profile
We are having lovely weather today. Dry and warm. we've been able to work outside.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  4:47:24 PM  Show Profile
We got a good hard rain. It didn't last too long. It did cool things off, and dropped the humidity.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  6:43:09 PM  Show Profile
We had a beautiful day today almost to the 60's, Yesterday it got up to 66 and was hot for here and I was dressed for winter. boy did I roast.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  9:12:17 PM  Show Profile
We had a lot of rain this evening. Cooled down a bit. But the mosquitoes are still out.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  04:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
The temperature right now at 6:12am is 34 and it's raining. The high will be 43 and will stop raining by 2pm.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

Yart
True Blue Farmgirl

143 Posts

MI
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  09:49:58 AM  Show Profile
Its 39 and overcast. We are suppose to hit 46 but unless the sun comes out I think that is unlikely.

FarmGirl Sister #1081

www.mythirtyone.com/224740
Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis
http://urban-eco.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  3:26:54 PM  Show Profile
Temps in the high 70s today. Not too humid. A really beautiful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  5:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
it is raining and the temps are hovering around 32. yuck, saw a few snow flakes on the drive home.

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  09:02:44 AM  Show Profile
Cool this morning, 43 degrees. High temps will be in the low 70s. Low humidity.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  09:23:56 AM  Show Profile
Here in pretty north Idaho we've got a winter snow advisory tonight until Saturday for 2 to 6 inches of snow o-O It always surprises me in the middle of some out door project. It's supposed to get down into the teens tonight according to the weather folks. BRRRRR!!! Hot cider and woolly sock time!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  10:19:35 AM  Show Profile
Annika I love the cold weather. We are actually cold here today and I get to wear my flannel shirt. Back up around 80 next week. So my excitement will be short lived. Love the weather we are having today.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  10:30:17 AM  Show Profile
We have had wonderful weather for a few days, on Tuesday it was 70. A little cooler yesterday, but very nice. We voted on Tuesday, then split wood the rest of the day. DH gathered more cows yesterday morning, and I dug up perenials at my Mom's house and brought them home. Then we split some more wood, the wind wasn't blowing and the sun was warm. Nice day, but today is overcast and much cooler. It is supposed to snow tonight and get cold. The range cows are moving and want to go home, maybe they know more than we do, and the winter will come early.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  10:38:41 AM  Show Profile
Stay warm, Kennie Lyn. Y'all will have lots of wood for the cold days.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  06:43:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marly, We got all our wood split yesterday. It was cooler, but very nice. This morning it is snowing. DH left at 6 to gather some more cows. Not much snow on the ground, and the temp is 37, big change from Tuesday.

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  06:57:20 AM  Show Profile
Here in the Mountains of Maine we had sonw last night, about temp is right now 39 and by Monday going back up to possible 50
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  08:04:43 AM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn and Jill, y'all keep warm!!!! It got down to 42 degrees here last night. That was freezing to me. LOL
Temps in the 50s this morning. Humidity is returning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  10:34:19 AM  Show Profile
Marly, for some reason unknown to me, my yahoo.mail will not open up. All that comes up is a white page. So, I don't know what you said. Hope your weather is warming up today. It has stopped snowing here, and the snow is gone. Kennie Lyn

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page