Author Suggestions: Previous Topic Sports Section Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2012 :  4:50:03 PM  Show Profile
I love to watch NFL Football. I know other MJF also watch. I believe a Sports Section would be nice for us.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  05:15:29 AM  Show Profile
Yeah, go Packers!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Don't go with the flow...you are the flow.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  08:11:37 AM  Show Profile
Diane: Now you're talking; besides the Saints, I love, love, love the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course one of my best friends lives in Wisconsin. If the Saints aren't playing the Packers, she pulls for the Saints. I do the same thing.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  10:07:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls. You'll be excited to hear that we've created a new category just for you ... Sporty Farmgirls! A place for you to talk sports to your hearts' content.
Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  12:36:40 PM  Show Profile
Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to put all these words in caps because I know it would be screaming, but.... Oh, thank you so much for this new category. Go MJF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  9:15:39 PM  Show Profile
I love to talk football! Cowboys, Texans, Saints! Two outta three in playoffs (come on Cowboys,hoping for a good season in the Fall)

Caron

Happy Farmgirl Sister #254

"An Apron:Its strings gently tug at us, tenderly, softly calling us to turn back to the old ways".-Above Rubies Magazine
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  08:11:02 AM  Show Profile
Caron: I believe the Cowboys will have a much better season in the Fall. Hopefully, Romo will be healthier.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic Sports Section Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page