Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farmgirl of the Month Chatter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic
Page: of 182

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2022 :  5:19:08 PM  Show Profile
Karen, Ladies, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and sweet thoughts this month. It all meant so much and helped to fill my empty cup. I'm so happy to be a part of this community, after all, community IS what makes the world go round, yet it seems difficult to find true community these days. My heart is so grateful in so many ways.

It's difficult to nominate the next farmgirl of the month, while I can only choose one, EVERY FARMGIRL is so worthy, important, beautiful, loving, thoughtful and full of farmgirl spirit. The true gifts in life. The real gifts in life.

Our next farmgirl of the month has just recently began a new adventure, something that requires bravery, courage, and a little wanderlust deep down in her soul, so what better way to celebrate the new year, in a new home, and in a new land than to be celebrated as our Farmgirl of the Month for January, Cindy Kinion!

Cindy, I hope you enjoy your new adventures here in the states, and enjoy being celebrated this month as our farmgirl of the month for January 2023! You are so worthy, brave, courageous, beautiful, loving, and kind and you have so much love to share. Happy New Year! Happy Farmgirl of the Month! xo

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6391 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6391 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2022 :  5:25:17 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy to be our January Farm Girl of the month. Enjoy and have fun.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012, February 2018, September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple, I am Old now!!

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2022 :  5:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations, Cindy. Enjoy your FGOTM for January 2023.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
Sharpshooter/Schoolmarm

763 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
763 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2022 :  6:07:03 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!!!! It sounds like 2023 will be a year of adventure for you!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing about your new life!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl of the Year

"Well behaved women seldom make history"....Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1093 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1093 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2022 :  6:20:29 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2022 :  04:59:50 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy. Enjoy being our first FGOTM for 2023. Your cards have meant so much to me.

Hugs, Sara "FarmGirl Sister" #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2022 :  4:45:01 PM  Show Profile
Yay, Cindy! Congrats on being the first of the 2023 Farmgirls of the month!!! Enjoy your month! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2022 :  4:58:31 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy! Enjoy being FGOTM FOR THE January 2023! May it be the best for you!
Welcome to a very special Farm where everyone is awesome!
Happy New Year!
Hugs and blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  07:45:55 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!

Farmgirl #6994

Sunshine Mixed With A Little Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  10:27:21 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the beautiful words, April! You have certainly made our transition back to the U.S. much easier. I thank MaryJane for bringing us together in such a way - when we started communicating, who would have ever dreamt that we would end up living just down the road from each other. I am so blessed!!
And to all of my farmgirl friends out there - I am so grateful for your beautiful letters & cards in the mail, your sweet comments on this forum & the warm virtual hugs that come my way just when I need them most. April is right - this community of farmgirl friends is so incredibly valuable & I think you are all deserving of a special month. I will embrace this honour & I resolve to spread the farmgirl love forward as much as I can this month. Happy 2023 to you all!!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".

Edited by - AussieChick on Jan 01 2023 10:29:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  4:14:49 PM  Show Profile
A big Congratulations Cindy!! Wishing you a fantastic month filled with lots of fun and surprises and many virtual Farmgirl Hugs!! Enjoy and celebrate!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  5:03:22 PM  Show Profile
April, what a fantastic choice for January 2023 fgotm! Congratulations Cindy!! I wish you a fantastic month.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  8:20:57 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy. Enjoy your month as FGOTM for January. What an honor to have.

Hugs,
Laurie
Country girl at heart
"Smile and be yourself everyday."

Go to Top of Page

tigger9777
Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader & Guru / FG Guide

152 Posts

Candy
Oakley CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  9:14:05 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!
I hope you have a wonderful month
Candy

Sister # 8283
Farmgirl of the Year 2022
Farmgirl of the Month Dec 2021
Farmgirl Guide
Farmgirl Guru
Farmgirl Sharpshooter
Farmgirl Chapter Leader
"Everything Counts, Someday Eventually"
Go to Top of Page

tigger9777
Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader & Guru / FG Guide

152 Posts

Candy
Oakley CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  9:17:28 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations to Karen Martell for being selected as Farmgirl of the Year 2023.
Have a great year*
Candy

Sister # 8283
Farmgirl of the Year 2022
Farmgirl of the Month Dec 2021
Farmgirl Guide
Farmgirl Guru
Farmgirl Sharpshooter
Farmgirl Chapter Leader
"Everything Counts, Someday Eventually"
Go to Top of Page

Lacey
Chapter Guru

154 Posts

Rea
Davis Ca
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  10:00:43 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy ! Welcome back to the States.

Rea Nakanishi
Farm Girl Of The Month Jan. 2022
“Action is the foundational key to all success.”
– Pablo Picasso
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy! It sounds like your 2023 is off to an amazing start! Enjoy being our wonderful Farmgirl of the Month for January!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  4:55:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Candy!! It’s going to be a great year!!! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  7:26:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh Cindy, congrats on being our 1st FGOTM in 2023

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

Farm girl hugs

Edited by - katmom on Jan 02 2023 7:27:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2023 :  09:04:07 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!!

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2023 :  10:15:07 AM  Show Profile
Well Ladies, I have been so blessed in the past few days with surprise Farmgirl letters and parcels in my mailbox. It's been like Christmas all over again. You are all so thoughtful and generous. The sheer delight that overcomes you when you get a letter in the mail is something worth holding on to. The new merit badge "The Lost Love of Letter Writing" is certainly bound to emit some of that delight amongst those participating in the coming month.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to MaryJane for the beautiful FGOTM certificate and generous 12 months subscription to the Sisterhood. I have posted it on my fridge for the month of January.

And, to Sara "YellowRose" for the gorgeous "Bee Happy" teatowel. I sure love those little creatures & now they will adorn my kitchen.

And, to Jennifer Delong (from Bernville, PA) for the delightful card and note. I had a little giggle when I read the funny story about your dog getting sprayed by a skunk (twice!!). I'm sure it wasn't funny though when you had to get rid of the smell in the house. Wow!!

And, to Winnie "Red Tractor Girl" for the incredible box of treats (cozy socks, a coffee mug with accompanying tea and chocolates, lotion, soap, bath salts, and a beeswax candle made by farmgirl Alee). You have definitely sent a good dose of hygge my way.

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2023 :  12:42:36 PM  Show Profile
Well, the blessings just keep coming...
Thank you, Debbie "Blessed in Colorado", for the lovely card and the enclosed paper craft items. So sweet of you to think of me & always nice to hear from a fellow Oregonian!

Farmgirl #6058

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2023 :  5:46:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! You ladies are just incredible. You sure know how to make a farmgirl feel extra special...

Debbie, I received a second parcel from you today with the amazing Oregon tea towel. I have now added a few more places to my list of must-see destinations.

Nancy Jo, thank you for the beautiful note and paper craft embellishments. They will be perfect for decorating my letter for the "Lost art of letter writing" swap.

Hannah "GinnyBelle", thank you so much for your letter. It was so nice to get to know you, & your handmade snowman is gorgeous! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

And, Grace "Katmom" - WOW! What an amazing parcel of goodies! The rolling pin tea bag clip is such a great idea - I will definitely be using that. I love all of the handmade items (pot holder, lavender-scented sachets, the beautiful bag which I can store my grocery bags, & crafted yo-yos). You are one talented lady!

And, thank you once again to April for choosing me to be FGOTM for January. I have been overwhelmed with farmgirl love & kindness. You are an amazing group of women!!

Farmgirl #6058

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2023 :  10:03:20 PM  Show Profile
Cindy! What nice gifts, congratulations agIn!

Blessings and hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2023 :  08:32:14 AM  Show Profile
Once again I have been blown away by the generosity and thoughtfulness of my farmgirl sisters. Vanessa "Audra Rose", I received your "Kentucky" parcel in the mail yesterday (the "Kentucky Living" magazine; the gorgeous vintage cookbook, which reminds me of my Grandmother's old cookbooks; the sachet of delicious tea bags; the recipe calendar; & the little box of sweet pea seeds). Thank you so much!

Farmgirl #6058

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 182 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page