Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farmgirl of the Month Chatter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic
Page: of 183

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2023 :  09:55:51 AM  Show Profile
Well, I had the pleasure of getting together with my dear friend and Farmgirl sister, April "Dreamer42", on Thursday. There is nothing quite like sharing the company and conversation of a Farmgirl friend for a few hours. I am so blessed to have her in my life, and her generosity and kindness of heart never ceases to amaze me. Thank you, April, for the beautiful FGOTM gift...

I am also amazed at the timing of things sometimes. Yesterday was a pretty eventful day to say the least, then when I arrived home from work, my husband says "you have another package"! Whilst I have been enveloped in such love this month, it's quite interesting to see the effect it is also having on my husband. He has always supported my love of MaryJanes Farm & all the merit badges I had him help me with over the years, but he has truly witnessed the Farmgirl spirit this month with the way my "sisters" out there in the big wide world have rallied together to make me feel so incredibly special for the month. Thank you, ladies, for also sharing that love with my husband in a roundabout kind of way.
So, Karen "Jokamartell", thank you for the package that arrived yesterday. It was so fun unwrapping each of the little packages inside. Your handmade cards are beautiful and I will have a lot of fun using the cards and paper for the "Lost Art of Letter Writing" merit badge. And, yes, I would love to meet you when you come to Bend in August. We'll be in touch!!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
Sharpshooter/Schoolmarm

764 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
764 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2023 :  10:04:01 AM  Show Profile
Wow!!!!! Just lovely!!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl of the Year

"Well behaved women seldom make history"....Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2023 :  12:34:39 PM  Show Profile
Cindy, I am so happy you are having a wonderful month!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2023 :  3:34:43 PM  Show Profile
Heather - thank you so much for the lovely card and cute nail polish strips. I look forward to using them! I think we must have sent our letters to each other at about the same time. Great minds think alike!! Did you receive mine?

Farmgirl #6058

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2023 :  5:49:42 PM  Show Profile
Not yet, but our mail is a mess. We don't have a regular route driver yet since ours retired. I look forward to receiving it though!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the nail strips and your month - you truly are an amazing farmgirl!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  07:25:08 AM  Show Profile
Firstly, I wanted to sincerely thank April for choosing me to be FGOTM for January 2023. I have felt so much genuine love and kindness coming my way - you girls sure know how to make someone feel very special!! It is such an amazing experience to receive farmgirl mail, and such thoughtful gifts & little treasures from fellow farmgirl sisters spread throughout the country and beyond. I am so blessed to have this connection with so many like-minded women.

So, the moment you've all been waiting for... Farmgirl of the Month for February 2023. This was not any easy decision. So many of you display the true blue Farmgirl spirit and would be deserving of the honour. I decided to take a look at the list of previous FGOTM nominees and choose someone who hasn't yet had the honour, but has consistently shown active participation in the forum. This particular farmgirl has been a member since 2014. She has been involved in many Farmgirl swaps, she has achieved a variety of merit badges, and I know that she enjoys tea drinking, crochet, music, cooking, reading, kitty cuddles, and she loves the sea and old sailing ships...

Hannah Frankowski "Ginnybelle" (#6994), Congratulations!!! You are the Farmgirl of the month for February 2023. I hope your month is filled with lots of fun surprises.

Farmgirl #6058

Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
Sharpshooter/Schoolmarm

764 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
764 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  07:48:59 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah!!!! I hope you have a wonderful month!!!! A true blue farmgirl indeed!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl of the Year

"Well behaved women seldom make history"....Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6447 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6447 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  08:43:54 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah, another deserving Farmgirl Sister of the Honor. Enjoy your month and have fun!

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
With Colorado on My Mind
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012, February 2018, September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple, I am Old now!!

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile
Awesome choice Cindy! Congratulations Hannah! Happy FGOTM!!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  09:54:43 AM  Show Profile
Happy FGOTM Hannah! Enjoy a beautiful February!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  10:26:20 AM  Show Profile
Thank-you Cindy and A big congratulations Hannah!! Enjoy your special month as our February FGOTM!!!
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  10:35:35 AM  Show Profile
Have a great month, lassie, dancin' your way through February as FGOTM. Congratulations!!
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking

"When life gives you junk, make a junk journal."
. . . .jean pici
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1119 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1119 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  11:49:57 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah, hope you feel the sisterly love throughout February!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  12:03:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh Cindy, I hope your month was full of joy and special moments that will carry over into the rest of the year!

I am absolutely humbled that you chose me as FGOTM. There are so many truly beautiful souls here and I count myself blessed to just be a part of such a group. I will do my best to live up to the honor, not just here on the forum but in my personal life as well.
This Sisterhood is so special and I am grateful to have found my way back. Hugs to every one of you lovely ladies, and thank you for the kind words!!!! I just hope the boys I push carts with don't catch me sniffling in the corner right now. Lol!

Hannah #6994
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  12:35:22 PM  Show Profile
Hannah! Congratulations on being chosen February 2023 FGOTM! A great choice! I think all you Farmgirls are a great choice!
Have A wonderful month!
Hugs and blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1418 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1418 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  4:10:11 PM  Show Profile
Yay, Hannah!!! Congrats on being chosen FGOTM for February!! Enjoy your month!! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

JennRap
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Jennifer
Sonora CA
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  8:02:46 PM  Show Profile
Congratualtions Hannah! Enjoy your month!

Jennifer Rapoza
California - Idaho bound in 2023! <3
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1753 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1753 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  05:52:46 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  2:18:18 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah on being our next Farmgirl of the Month! I hope February is such a special month for you and filled with lots and lots of love!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17024 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17024 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  2:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Oh Hannah,
I am remiss for not having sent you farm girl congrats for being chosen February's FGOTM...
Still working on learning this new computer..
But.. CoGrAts to you farm girl for February .
Hugz-n-squisches

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9244 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9244 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  3:13:50 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah! Have a wonderful month!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  03:28:27 AM  Show Profile
Thank you everyone, for the farmgirl well wishes and love. You are an amazing group of sisters and I am so thankful for each and every one of you! Grace, I hope you are having a blast with your new computer. Every time I get some fancy new technology, it is both exciting and frustrating all at once for me. Haha!

April, such a sweet surprise graced my mailbox today! That apron is absolutely adorable and I love how long it is. It's like you know I am a hot mess when I cook! Lol! And list paper is ALWAYS helpful. I literally make lists to remind myself to make lists. My memory is terrible without them! Thank you, my friend!

Hannah #6994

Edited by - GinnyBelle on Feb 07 2023 03:33:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  05:55:50 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah, enjoy your special month.

Hugs, Sara "FarmGirl Sister" #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2023 :  10:42:18 AM  Show Profile

Oh Cindy, thank you for the lovely treats! I came home for my lunch break and this was waiting on my porch. I opened it and felt like I was taking a mini vacation to Oregon! I could smell the soap before I even opened the box, and I cannot wait to sample every one of those delicious treats! Flavored popcorn, local jam, fancy chocolate, ginger candies, toffee... Where do I start?? I will have to make some of your tea, light that lovely candle, and make a party of it! And the hanky??? Who would have thought that ship hankies existed? That will be a frequent occupier of my pocket. I also loved your letter and postcard of your family farm. Loved the sunflower fields! Thank you so much for nominating me and making me feel special.

Hannah #6994
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2023 :  03:22:28 AM  Show Profile
Denise, thank you for the wonderful card and coffee treat! That card holder was absolutely beautiful. In fact, it was so pretty I glued it into my journal. <3

Hannah #6994
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page