Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 What on earth is going on?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic What on earth is going on?! Next Topic  

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  11:36:46 AM  Show Profile
The past two weeks I've been super cranky. So cranky I can hardly stand myself- kind of like really bad PMS. I am really fatigued and weak feeling like when I start cleaning I get so exhausted which is totally unlike me. I get hungry but nothing looks/sounds good to me but since I'm nursing my soon to be 5 month old I force myself to eat. I feel disgusting and bloated after eating no matter what it is that I eat. I drink lots of water because I'm nursing.
I have been taking a sublingual B-12 since the birth of my baby and it usually gives me a boost of energy after taking it... up until 2 weeks ago though. I also started loosing hair after which I was suspecting my thyroid so I started taking my natural thyroid supplement which corrected the excess hair loss after my 2nd baby.

The excess hair loss has been corrected but now I have been feeling like I'm pregnant already again so I took 3 tests over the past two weeks and they all came back negative. I took First Response tests.

I have no idea what is going on, this is totally random, unlike my normal self. I have been under extra stress lately, could it just be the extra stress? Oh, I have taken Rescue Remedy twice and it helped with my being cranky but not that feeling of warmth with the crankiness.

Any ideas for me to try naturally before going to the doctor? (If this doesn't clear up in 2 weeks I'm going in for sure because this is ridiculous!) Thanks in advance :)

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  4:53:22 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like it may be stress. Are you still taking the supplements for your thyroid? You should also take something to support your adrenals anytime you are working with the thyroid. I'd be interested to see how your hormones and electrolytes are right now (as far as blood work). Probably a good idea to see your PCP and ask for some labs.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

http://madame1313.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2012 :  07:52:23 AM  Show Profile
I have been feelin similar of late. We are movin and dealin with a new grandbaby. It is the extra stress for me definitely. I've added extra vitamins everyday and that seems to be givin me a little boost. You could try addin in an extra multivitamin and watchin what you eat and drink really closely. I have noticed that too much caffine consumptiom intereferes with my sleep and makes me very draggy. Also, too much junk food will really zap a person. I also use bee pollen. It will give you energy, but you must start with a small amount daily and slowly increase. If you just jump right in at 2 tbsp 2times daily, you will have an upset stomache and a headache.

I think things will balance out once the added stress is gone. It's just the nature of things. If there is extra stress it will drag you down over time.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  04:09:43 AM  Show Profile
I agree with Rachel that it would be best to schedule a visit either with your OB/Gym or Priamry Doc for a check-up. I think it is risky to assume it is just stress without first making sure there is nothing else going on. With a nursing baby, you want to make sure that you are staying healthy both for milk production and to make sure your nursing is not draining important reserves in your body. I think you will feel much better after talking this over with your doctor and getting some answers. Not knowing what to do and what is going on is very stressful!! Take Care!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  2:07:44 PM  Show Profile
I went in this morning and I have a post partum infection so I'm on antibiotics for the next week now and I'm waiting on my bloodwork to come back because she thinks it's my thyroid. I did try taking something natural for my thyroid but the problem kept getting worse so I went in finally... Glad I did! It will be interesting to find out if it really is my thyroid or not! Thanks for the tips- I really appreciate it!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic What on earth is going on?! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page