Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2005 :  2:06:00 PM  Show Profile

Happy Birthday Debra! Welcome to the Farmgirl Connection Forum ~ the BEST sisterhood one could ever hope to have!
Do a little dance, sing a little song, hug your family and loved ones and please DO blow all the candles out so you'll be sure that your wish comes true!!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou and all the farmgirls here at the farm ~ MaryJane, Megan, Julie Bell, Carol, Anna, Julie Beck, Sunny, Dory, Melissa and Rebekah!!

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2005 :  2:14:18 PM  Show Profile
Posted - Apr 12 2005 : 10:23:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi farmgirls! Here's an excerpt from MJ's book that comes out May 24, included for the purpose of prompting you to divulge your birthdays to me!!! I can keep track of them here and announce your special day to everyone here who chats. E-mail your date and chatroom "title/name" to me at birthdays@maryjanesfarm.org.
Just a reminder!! Please send your birthday via the above e-mail address ~it sure helps me to keep track of birthdays ~ I have missed some birthdates that you wonderful gals have mentioned in posts! I am sooooo sorry!!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou
PS Kathy Lou's birthday 'story' made me laugh out loud, too! Thanks for sharing it again Phyllis, I missed it the first time! Did I tell you that I had the great pleasure of meeting Kathy Lou (and her friend Mary Jane) at the first ever farmgirl campout at Farm Fair this summer?? She is soooo nice!!

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2005 :  8:28:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi -

I am new to the Farmgirl website - just signed up today. I just celebrated my 42nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. I was born Aug. 8th. I am a proud Leo.

Anne

Edited by - asnedecor on Jan 16 2006 06:39:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2005 :  10:06:46 AM  Show Profile

Happy Belated Birthday neighboring farmgirl Anne!!! My husband's 83 year old grandmother moved in with us just before my 40th birthday. She was so positive and active that I realized I had nothing to worry about. I was worried, silly me, about turning 40! Enjoy your 40's ~ each and every age has something new and wonderful to be celebrated!!
Welcome to the Farmgirl Connection Forum!! Aaron and I were just through Portland a few weekends ago. Maybe you can come over for Farm Fair next summer ~ I know Clare and some of the forum farmgirls are making the trip. It would be wonderful to meet you sometime!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2005 :  3:02:51 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Erika in Nebraska!!! Hope you have a happy day.
Jan
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2005 :  4:52:31 PM  Show Profile

CALLING ALL FARMGIRLS BORN IN SEPTEMBER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Pinup Cowgirl ~September 9
Luvnlife ~ September 9
Nicol W. ~ September 11
Sleepless reader ~ September 12
Deecee ~ September 18
Cecelia S. ~ September 26
Now that I have you gathered up in the strong "apron ties" of friendship, here's a big ole' farmgirl Birthday hug from MaryJane, Megan, Carol, Julie Bell, Dory, Sunny, Julie Beck, Rebekah and myself!! May you blow all your candles out ~ providing they are not the rekindling kind which is just not fair~ and may all your wishes come true. Knowing you all, those wishes will be for the safety and happiness of others who are not as fortunate. Spend your day surrounded by your loved ones. Let them make you that cake and remember to lick the frosting from the mixer beaters. Live for the moment ~ it is your special day to relax and enjoy the sunset. Have a great birthday celebration!!
Thank you all for your generous, creative spirit and for belonging to this amazing farmgirl at heart sisterhood!!
This month we have farmgirls born in 1947, 1957, 1969, 1975, and 1983. Proof that as we share our traditions they truly are handed down from generation to generation! Way to go farmgirls!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2005 :  5:11:15 PM  Show Profile
Here is a big old Happy Birthday to all of you September babes. I have 2 of my own so I think September babes are wonderful. Going to see a couple of mine this week in the midwest. You are the greatest!
Nichol I know that this date has been hard to celebrate since 911 but do it anyway. It is your birthday afterall. My son has his that day too and we are going to change how he feels about this day on his birthday this year. Big family get together for him! I hope you have one too.
Eileen

Songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

KJD
True Blue Farmgirl

402 Posts

402 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2005 :  6:09:40 PM  Show Profile
Anne and I are almost twins - I'm July 15, 1963. 42 now.
Today, September 11 is my husband's birthday, 1961, and my best friends', 1962.
Go to Top of Page

The_Country_Homemaker
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Linda
Red Creek New York
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2005 :  4:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Send The_Country_Homemaker an AOL message  Send The_Country_Homemaker a Yahoo! Message
My Birthday is May 25th, 1964. Growing old gracefully !!!!

Blessings
Linda

~Simple Countrygirl~
Living for Jesus
Helpmeet to DH Mark
Mamma to my Blessings
Go to Top of Page

potterygirl
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Tracy
Ironton Missouri
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2005 :  7:39:22 PM  Show Profile
Hello Cindylou!!

Birthdays have and always will be a very special time for everyone! I am a Cancer...July 14, 1964.

"Like fine wine...we only get better with age!"

Happy Birthday to all in September!
Tracy

Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2005 :  11:48:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi KJD, Linda and Tracy,
Welcome to the Farmgirl Connection and thank you for sharing your birthdates! You will find farmgirls at heart of all ages sharing ideas on the forum. Have fun getting acquainted!
I had the pleasure of meeting Eileen this morning! She and her husband Rodney stayed in a wall tent last night here at the farm. They are returning home today after their midwest visit to celebrate their son's birthday. She is delightful and we had a great visit!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2005 :  12:36:08 PM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls!!

MaryJane is pleased to announce that you can now sign up to be on our mailing lists for all the various Farmgirl Connection projects … from traveling aprons, books, buttons, charm squares, dolls, and quilts to sharing mail art, birthdays and recipes.

We’re now ready and willing to gather up all your mailing lists for these projects and manage them here at the farm. Just click on the “Sign up for Farmgirl Connection Projects” link from the Farmgirl Connection opening page to see descriptions of all the traveling projects.

Sign up for the projects that suit your fancy. Send your physical address, e-mail address and phone number to the e-mail corresponding to the project you'd like to participate in. You'll hear back from Kate with all the particulars. While we monitor the lists for privacy and safety, all you farmgirls at heart can turn your energies toward creativity!

I know there is some confusion, as the mailing lists were started on the forum and are now managed here at the farm. If you’re curious to know if you’re already on a list, please contact Kate@maryjanesfarm.org and she’ll be happy to check for you. Take it Kate! …

---------
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kate Edwards and I’m a new member of the MaryJanesFarm crew (oh how exciting!!). I grew up just north of Spokane in a little town called Riverside with my Mom (Teri), Dad (Steve) and little sis (Allie). After high school I went to Eastern Washington University, where I studied Communications. Throughout my life, I’ve always been the kind of person to follow life’s little paths wherever they decide to take me, and this past spring my path took an exciting turn. I was introduced to MaryJane’s son, Emil, at my mom's spring antique show (The Farm Chicks Antique Show and Open Marketplace). The next thing I knew, my weekends were full of visiting the farm in Moscow to see my new boyfriend (oh how fun it is to be a girl!!). Then just this past week, MaryJane offered me the delightful job of organizing the mail lists for all the fun farmgirl projects on the forum and to run MaryJane’s Bed & Breakfast. I couldn’t pass it up!! What an amazing dream this has all become. Now that you all know a little about me, it's time for me to learn all about you. Can't wait to chat with you all soon!!
---------

Other new forum features:

We’ve added a section for Farmgirl Chapters on our website. Our new web features allow you to sign up to Start a Chapter, do a Chapter Search to find and communicate with neighboring chapters, read a recent Newsletter, sign up for a Traveling Journal, and attend a Farmgirl Campout Convention. We’ll also be able to add new pages as new ideas are created.

The Farmgirl Connection is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds thanks to Clare, Eileen and all the fabulous farmgirls at heart that are gathered here! The strong ties of friendship are held together by all our apron strings!! Thank you all for participating in the Farmgirl Connection!

Sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

60 Posts

Tammy
Port Orford Oregon
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  1:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls, My birthday is June 25, 1966. I think this is great, I love celebrating birthdays.

When I feel spring coming I have to plant or I’ll go crazy!
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  2:36:48 PM  Show Profile
November 5, 1955. And I'm not growing old gracefully, I'm fighting it every step of the way!

Live a good and honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
Go to Top of Page

blanket of stars
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Kat
Hancock NH
51 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2005 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile
Jeez, I thought there'd be TONS of Pisces here - I'm 24 February, 1945, arriving a month and a half early. All that homelife and nurturing - I only found 2 - Helen in NZ and one other ( sorry, I forgot your name). Unfortunately, I always have cabin fever on my birthday!
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2005 :  11:22:06 AM  Show Profile

Hi DaisyFarm ~ our turn is coming up!! My birthday is November 8, 1947 and I refuse to act my age!! Ice skating, farmgirl friendships, three children in their 20's and a wonderfully supportive husband keep me young!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2005 :  11:52:10 AM  Show Profile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR OCTOBER FARMGIRL AT HEART FRIENDS!!!

LAREYNA ~ OCTOBER 5TH
GWENNIE ~ OCTOBER 12TH
THEHERBLADY ~ OCTOBER 12TH
SUSIE Q ~ OCTOBER 13TH
LONESTARGAL ~ OCTOBER 13TH
AUNTIEJEN ~ OCTOBER 19TH
MMMOM LISA ~ OCTOBER 19TH
BLUEEGGBABE ~ OCTOBER 20TH
FLIPFLOPFARMER ~ OCTOBER 31ST

My goodness farmgirls, I thought I was seeing double on the October birthday list! You are all certainly kindred spirits and a close knit group!! These farmgirls hail from the years 1926, 1949, 1959, 1963, 1970, and 1976. WOW !! MaryJane and all of us here at the farm wish you all a very Happy Birthday!! I'm sure that you are all as beautiful and creative as the gorgeous fall colors that adorn the October palette!! May the crisp fall air lighten your spirits giving you energy for the projects that have been set aside all summer long. Now it's time to curl up with that book you've had on your night stand patiently waiting to be read or to knit those fuzzy scarves for your farmgirl friends. Have fun skipping through the leaves!!
Have a wonderful birthday celebration with your loved ones!! Share time with someone who is less fortunate, visit someone you haven't seen for a long time, giving of yourself is always the best gift!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Suzy
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Suzy
Park Hills MO
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2005 :  09:30:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Suzy an AOL message
My birthday is May 28, 1969. I am a gemini all the way. A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all you farmgirls with October birthday! Such a beautiful time of year. Celebrate!

Farmgirl in my dreams.
Go to Top of Page

dianemrk
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Diane
Thomson IL
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2005 :  4:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send dianemrk an AOL message
Hi my birthday is January 19, 1940/ Gosh that was a long time ago.
Diane
Go to Top of Page

dianemrk
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Diane
Thomson IL
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2005 :  4:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send dianemrk an AOL message
Thank goodness for Gwennie I thought I was the oldest for a little while, Been married for 45 years, ataway to go Gwennie
Diane/ Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2005 :  09:14:36 AM  Show Profile

Good morning Suzy and Dianemrk. Welcome to the Farmgirl Connection!! Thank you for sharing your birthdays. You'll find great conversation and new friends amongst this ever-growing group of fabulous farmgirls at heart. It will be fun getting to know you both!!
Sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2005 :  07:25:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cindylou!

My Birthday is June 1, 1970. I love having an early summer birthday - good opportunity for gardening gifts!

Have a great day!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Judy
Cleveland OH
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  11:45:37 AM  Show Profile
I was born on September 1, 1973!
Go to Top of Page

Judes
True Blue Farmgirl

156 Posts

Jude
OH
USA
156 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  2:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Judes a Yahoo! Message
I was born on September 1, 1973! I love my birthday. It reminds me of all things kindergarten, new school clothes, long weekends, almost fall but still kind of summer and I am pretty sure the breeze blows just a little sweeter that day. Plus, I have had a MICKY MOUSE cake every year for the last 32 years. My Mickey Mouse cake is like fireworks on the fourth of July, Stockings at Christmas. It just isn't my birthday without it, it's all I ask for every year. It makes me the kind of happy that you just can't buy.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2005 :  1:23:58 PM  Show Profile

Tiffany and Judy, welcome to the Farmgirl Connection Forum!! You'll meet a whole flock of wonderful farmgirl at heart friends here! Thanks for sharing your birthdates! It is interesting that you two are so close in age, hmmmm, the makings of a new farmgirl at heart friendship perhaps!! Kate will keep track of birthdays so we can all wish you a Happy Birthday next year!
Enjoy the gorgeous fall weather! There is nothing like crunching through the leaves and smelling the cool crisp air!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page