Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Smokey update Next Topic  

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2013 :  08:09:09 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to all who have been giving me advice and prayers since I got Smokey in October. She was the rescue with the broken back. I was so excited yesterday as the vet came for what will be her yearly visit and she gave her a glowing report. I was so afraid of doing something wrong as this was my first ever horse. Your help really came to fruition. Thanks

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2013 :  08:24:09 AM  Show Profile
Wonderful news. I'd love to see a picture of Smokey! Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2013 :  09:48:09 AM  Show Profile
Glad your horse is doing so well and you were able to help her get there. Kudos to you !!!

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  08:14:08 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for your encouragement. Right now there is 15 inches of snow on the ground and I am hoping she will clean up nicely for a pic. She was rolling in the mud yesterday when it was 50 degrees and seemed like spring was around the corner. Something was around the corner alright. Suppose to get up to 20 inches and then turn 60 on weekend. This should be fun with four dogs in and out!
quote:
Originally posted by wooliespinner

Glad your horse is doing so well and you were able to help her get there. Kudos to you !!!

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Go to Top of Page

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  08:15:22 AM  Show Profile
That was 60 degrees not 60 inches. LOL
quote:
Originally posted by newfarmgirl

Thanks for your encouragement. Right now there is 15 inches of snow on the ground and I am hoping she will clean up nicely for a pic. She was rolling in the mud yesterday when it was 50 degrees and seemed like spring was around the corner. Something was around the corner alright. Suppose to get up to 20 inches and then turn 60 on weekend. This should be fun with four dogs in and out!
quote:
Originally posted by wooliespinner

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Smokey update Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page