Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Lyme, Thyroid, Kidney, Celiac, Diabetes Oh! MY!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Lyme, Thyroid, Kidney, Celiac, Diabetes Oh! MY! Next Topic
Page: of 2

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  09:11:46 AM  Show Profile
Update: Aug. 17, 2022 - I have more good news to report. I'm back to my original weight before Lyme started over 18 years ago. I reached it earlier this year. My body naturally shifted once I was able to get off all the supplements because my body had improved so much that I didn't need them anymore. Now I only take ACS and ACZ (colloidal silver and a zeolite)
The other big news is that I found out what is the root of the issue, my autonomic nervous system was stuck in sympathetic mode. So, a new functional medicine doctor told me about a program that I do from home called DNRS by Annie Hopper. It is a game changer!
It will take 6 months to a year or more (depending on each person) to fully recover as the body switches back to parasympathetic mode.

I highly recommend that each and everyone that reads this will check it out and do the program. It is a life saver for sure!

Update: Aug. 03, 2016

I have been doing so much better overall in the last 4 years than I have in the last 12 since I found 2 great alternative health doctors.
The Lyme is under control. The kidney's are not hurting anymore. The Celiac is still there but not causing weight loss anymore.
The Diabetes is gone! Yay! Wahoo!

I now use the PEMF therapy a friend recommended for pain and healing recovery. It is fantastic! I take Cordyceps to help my immune system. I've gained back 3 pounds in the last 6 weeks. For me that is a BIG deal. I am up to 115 pounds now. My target weight is 138.
end of update
I have recently gotten some medical advise that might help others with my same issues. I have Lyme which attacks the thyroid and brings with it parasites, malabsorption and more.

A medical doctor in my area has fibromyalgia and has found that a certain supplement routine for supporting the mitochondria alleviates most of the symptoms so you can function better.

Dr. Brownstein has found the solution to thyroid disorders, which I will begin using his protocol as soon as I get all the tests he prescribes finished through my doctor. There are about ten just for the thyroid. Most doctors only do tsh, t3 and t4. They are missing a whole bunch more that he mentions in his book.

I also have chronic pancreatitis which also can cause weight loss, which I have been having trouble with my whole life, but more so recently.

I will keep you all posted on my results and test results in hopes it will help others to get to the bottom of their health issues too.

I used to have migraine headaches until my doctor put me on neuro science products seven years ago. If you want to get rid of yours, call them and find a doctor in your area that uses the testing. It is a simple saliva test.

I use Ovitaminpro's naturaopath doctor that is available to speak to over the phone. Hope this helps. Post here if you try any of these for your health.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

www.helporganizeyou.com
www.mycountrygourmethome.com/chefmarshaj
www.marketsofsunshine.com

Edited by - marjean on Aug 17 2022 10:27:30 AM

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  11:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Hi Marsha and thank you for this post. I'll be very interested in your findings and information you receive.
I have Fibro (diagnosed 1995)but have been tested for Lyme's disease and that was negative.
Also had the usual T3 and T4 tests for thyroid and always normal. I've read that the thyroid can still be malfunctioning and I'll be very interested to learn the other tests you have done so I can pursue with my Drs.
Sometimes I will ask about things and get the look of "so because you were an LPN you think you know more than I do?" It really bugs me when we have to beg and act as our own advocates for this disease.
I have had pancreatitis twice. The first time I ended up in the ER with a Dr. who asked me if I drank excessively, which of course offended me, but I truly understand that is the usual cause of pancreatitis. Eventually they removed my gallbladder thinking I had a stone lodged but then had a 2nd episode and after an ERCP I've been fine since. That was in 1999. An ERCP is an acronymn for a very long named procedure that simply means they snipped a sphincter muscle leading into the pancreas that was spasming and causing a backflow of pancreatic fluid into the pancreas which was causing inflammation. The surgeon told me at the time he'd done the procedure on several patients who had fibro so apparently it's rather common.
No migraines thankfully.
I've had such trouble sleeping lately and my meds I've taken for yrs seem to be failing me so yesterday was a rough one with lots of pain. Like you, any information that might lead me on a path to living a life of quality is helpful to say the least.
I wish I could say I have a problem with weight loss but the fact is I was thin till I got this disease. Over the yrs meds and a slow down in my activity level have made me twice the woman I used to be. I wish I could say that was figurative and not literally, but in truth, it's not. I look in the mirror and wonder who that woman is looking back at me. I miss my old self and am now considering bariatric surgery. That is surely something I never thought would happen in my life.
Thanks again for posting in regards to the conditions mentioned. I look forward to hearing more.

Gentle hugs,
Cheryl

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://pinterest.com/ctapestry/

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Tapestry on Aug 10 2013 11:53:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

AnnieinIdaho
True Blue Farmgirl

437 Posts

Annie
ID
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  08:37:32 AM  Show Profile
Yes, sisters I am in the same boat. I have had FMS since 1989. I have noticed that over the years it seems to cascade into several different disorders. I have a great magazine that was written by the Fibromyalgia Network that is no longer in business. Kirsten ran it for decades but became too ill. Many researches worked on the underlying issues and a great publication finally insued. I am going on a two week vacation but if you wish I can mail each of you a magazine. I believe I have two copies left. Send me an e-mail with your contact info and I will do that when I return. I started this post basically to mention be on the lookout for any signs of diabetes. I am convinced I developed food allergies from the FMS which led to non-alcohol fatty liver and then diabetes. And yes, thyroid issues. Best to you now! Annie

"The turnings of life seldom show a sign-post; or rather, though the sign is always there, it is usually placed some distance back, like the notices that give warning of a bad hill or a level railway-crossing." Edith Wharton, 1913 from 'The Custom of the Country'.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  3:26:21 PM  Show Profile
I would love an issue of the magazine. I've had border line diatetes since age 18, the firbro started in my 30's. I developed liver issues when I got Lyme in 2005. I've had thyroid issues since age 6. I now have heart valve issues and the list goes on.

I am really hoping fixing the thyroid and mitochondria will help get me on the road to recovery.

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com

Edited by - marjean on Aug 12 2013 05:48:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

AnnieinIdaho
True Blue Farmgirl

437 Posts

Annie
ID
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  7:27:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marsha,
I wrote down your e-mail and will e-mail you after I return from vacation somewhere in the week of Aug. 22nd. Now, please go back in to your posted note and edit it to remove your e-mail address as this is a public forum (anyone can read our posts just not reply) I don't want you getting scam e-mail and problems. I promise I will keep in touch when I return. You sign in and go to your post and there is an edit symbols that allows you to change your note. Take care! I am on my way to Coeur D'Alene and surrounding area and am writing this from Sandy, UT my first stop on our road trip.
Annie

"The turnings of life seldom show a sign-post; or rather, though the sign is always there, it is usually placed some distance back, like the notices that give warning of a bad hill or a level railway-crossing." Edith Wharton, 1913 from 'The Custom of the Country'.
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  05:21:41 AM  Show Profile
Interesting that there are so many of us in the same boat. I use to have all the symptoms of FIbro until I cleaned up my diet. I have had my gallbladder out, pancreatitis, kidney stones, 1/2 of thyroid removed because of huge nodule, 3 parathyroid removed, celiac, and Lyme. Oh, I forgot, total hysterectomy that was precancer. I have been to over 50 doctors and found a handful that believe that I have had all of this. I now am going to a DO that believes we have not found the root cause. He says that bacteria, mold, or parasites could do this type of damage. Funny, I think I have all three. Lyme itself is a parasite, Babesia, a form of Lyme lives in the blood and is a parasite.Those that have been tested for Lyme and testded negative should consider being tested again through IGenex. Many have tested negative and still have, especially if symptoms continue. Working on Lyme and going to start a bacterial protocol in two weeks. For all I have had, most people do not have a clue how sick I have been and how far I have come. That said, I still do not feel well any given day. My diet consists of plain non starchy veggies, plain meat, nuts, cocnut milk, lemons, limes, and water. If I do not eat this way I am immediately back sliding. If any of you live in the Denver area I have great docs that understand and would share info. Good luck to all and hope health finds you soon.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  07:36:26 AM  Show Profile
I feel for you Kem, I hope you get a good doctor soon.

I just found a new doctor that trained in Germany in oriental medicine and homeopathy who came highly recommended by a friend. I am hopeful he can help me get this under control and get me well. The first visit is 2 to 4 hours which makes me feel like he is someone who really wants to help people get to the root of their problems.

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2013 :  1:39:47 PM  Show Profile
My visit is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 a.m.! Pray I get the help I need and at the price I can afford! I'll let you know how it goes and what he says!

My kidneys are really giving me a fit!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  11:20:14 AM  Show Profile
What a long day, yesterday turned out to be! I made it through, that was what I was afraid of the most. Slept in til 10 this morning! My eye were glued shut, but I forced myself out of bed.

Here is the findings: Spleen, Liver, Kidneys and Thymus are in crisis. So, he is starting there with what he calls baby steps. This homeopathic stuff he put me on can kick your patootie!!! lol

On the good side, he projects in six months I will be seeing my old self coming back!!! Wahoo!!!! Once, he has all these issues resolved and my body strong again, he is moving on to the Lyme Disease.

He says he can get rid of that too!!!! A pray was definitely answered!!!!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  7:46:23 PM  Show Profile
Marjean, I hope he can get over the crisis stage. I will be very interested in updates. I would be interested in finding someone close to me if it works for you. All of this health stuff gets old. Wishing both of us a speedy recovery.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  09:02:10 AM  Show Profile
I'm on day 3 of my new treatment and I am so happy everything is going fine. I was nervous at first, but after day 1 went well, I started increasing the doses as instructed and am seeing a big difference in how my body is functioning.

I am very in tune with my body and when things are going good or when things are going not so good or bad I know it immediately!

He sees folks from all over the U.S. I can't wait to see myself in six months. He gave that as our target for getting me stronger and then getting to the root of the problem and fixing that.

Next, he will move on to the Lyme and he says he can get rid of that too!!!

Eight years of suffering and loosing my life was long enough for me. I can't wait to get my life back and do things with my family and friends again like I used too!

Kem, I pray you get the help you need. Maybe you can come see Dr. Mayfield!!! hugs!!!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  08:30:26 AM  Show Profile
My 2nd visit and we are taking it to the next level, as my doctor puts it, so nicely! I'm ready for my life back and ready for the road I'll have to travel to get there.

My kidney's are the root of all my ills, minus the Lyme of course.

So, he says once he gets all the toxins out of my system which is causing all the organs to be overloaded and not work right, which cascades to the glands etc....

The thyroid will calm down, my blood sugar will go back to normal as well as no more allergies etc...

I have so much respect for him already and am getting very comfortable with his manner and trusting his judgement and treatment protocol.

He says the weight will come later on so don't fret about it and just get well.

I hope you all are doing better. Let me know how you are doing.

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  09:18:06 AM  Show Profile
Kem - How are you doing with your health? I got you on my RAOK list so be on the lookout for a goodie coming in the mail soon!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  09:21:59 AM  Show Profile
Found out a great new product can help with all these issues. Check it out here and let me know if you try it out. You should ask your doctor if it is okay first. I am going to talk to mine about it on the next visit. Thought I would share since I've heard such great things about it every where for the last year.

http://www.motherearthlabs.com/products/comprehensive-wellness/

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  7:17:07 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, jusr found out today that I have mold issues. DO said I am a2+. 4+ is the highest. Guess it coild have been worse. We are going to treat with nystatin and thwn with diflucan in a month or two. I do pretty good until 4 am and then everything breaks loose and I usually get up for the day. I am hoping treating the mold will help. We also have to have our house tested for mold. They may find some, in the 30 plus years we have lived here we have had a few floods and leaks. Over all my health has improved. Waiting for Dr Horowitz's book to come out in Nov. The title is something like When You Can't Get Better.. It deals with chronic illness. Have you done all the Lyme treatments like parasites, mold, adrenals, yeast, hormones, etc? I know my hormones and thyroid are off. I hope to get them addressed soon.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  06:42:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kem,

We had a mold issue too and had to replace all the a/c ducts and that helped the best. I then had the house cleaned professionally each week for years and that kept things so much better. Dust is a big place for mold to live so keeping the house dust free is a must.

I have been treated for all the above for the last 8 years. The new doctor is working on all of them too. My eczema in my ears is getting better, finally after 3 years of it driving me nuts.

My allergies are getting better too. I can now eat and if something is not agreeing with me my face does not turn red anymore, I just get a stuffy nose or it runs and I know not to eat that food again.

I've gained back a few pounds too, so that is a sure sign for my body that things are moving in the right direction. He does not give me RX meds because he says that blocks what he is doing with the homeopathic and natural supplements.

He uses a brand called Biotics Research and they have the highest quality products you can get through a doctor in the world.

Have you ever seen the commercial for Cindy Crawfords skin care line? The doctor in France uses a product that keeps your skin renewed from the inside. Well, one of my products has that ingredient in it and a whole lot more! I was thrilled when I read the label as I was watching the show with her at the time.

I am very happy with this new doctor and thank God daily for sending me to him.

I'll wait to hear how your mold detoxing and clean-up go. I hope you keep making improvements too.

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  4:27:04 PM  Show Profile
3rd Visit - Had a 3 hour visit today so I am ready for bed already! Things are going well and I am responding very well to the treatment that he is doing for my problems. Kidney, liver, brain, nervous system, thymus and intestine are what he is focusing on until they are all well and healthy.

Once, he has them all cleaned out and strengthened so that they work right, all the problems will be gone!!! Kidney's control the fibromyalgia issue, so any with that need to get help for the kidney's.

My connective tissues have always been weak and when he has me well, he said that will be better and my muscles will be strong not weak like they are now.

Wahoo!!!! I am one happy farm girl!!!!

I'll let you know just as soon as my weight picks back up, still at 100 pounds and holding!!! I feel lots better other than the detox effects. All in all I am feeling positive and hopeful!!!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  08:43:03 AM  Show Profile
I had my Fourth visit with my new doctor and things are really starting to look so much better! I have one little challenge to over come in addition to all the rest, diabetes! But, it is only temporary and is caused from the kidney problem.

So, if you have diabetes you need to take care of your kidneys and you can get rid of the diabetes!

My allergies are so much better, including the eczema in the ears. How? Well, first off you have to get vitamin D3 and sunshine daily! Again, clean out your kidneys and support them with good herbs and products.

He says I am right at the curve to start seeing that acceleration of improvement! Yay!!!

Farmgirl sister #308

www.helporganizeyou.com
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2013 :  5:46:49 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, what do you use as a kidney cleanser? I have tried a handful of kidney cleaners and seem to react to all of them. Would be interested in your protocol. I drink lots of water and lemon juice, use activated charcoal, and eat a clean diet. I don't know what else to do. I was suppose to start going to an endo. but it was one that deals with diabetes. I don't have diabetes. Starting to look again for someone to address all my issues. I am hoping the ENT can help me find some people to help me. As you know, Lyme is not a good thing to tell a doctor. They tend to freak out.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  07:26:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kem,
Will call you soon, this is a very busy time for me. doing year end taxes and clearance sales in m Etsy shop and the team merchandise. Thank you for reaching out!

Hugs!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchholistics.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  08:52:49 AM  Show Profile
You have to find a good alternative MD that uses homeopathy and a machine that scans your body. Lots of doctor's are using that now. But, you also need to make sure they know how to use it and how to get you well.

My doctor treats folks from all over the U.S. I am totally sold on his ability to get me well. I am not an easy case to fix either. My body is wired in reverse! It goes hypo one minute and hyper another.

When I walk back into our congregation weighing 140 pounds, not having to wear my mask outdoors and no longer allergic to everything in the air, food etc.... he will have so much business he will have a waiting list!!!! Really!!!!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchholistics.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2014 :  12:25:03 PM  Show Profile
How is everyone with Lyme doing? My type 2 diabetes seems to be better. I don't notice any issues when I eat a sweet potato etc... My kidneys are better too with the Stinging Nettle drops. I'm taking a pituitary /hypothalamus combo that is also helping my thyroid and endocrine system. It is helping me sleep better too.
I've gained back 20 pounds in a year since I've been going to the new doctor.
The detoxing is still coming out through my skin and ears.
The heat is still an issue and my allergies to environmental stuff. But, the allergies to foods are much better.
Let me know how you are doing.

Farmgirl sister #308
Cooling Neck Wraps
www.marketsofsunshinefl.etsy.com
Vendor Marketing Swag Bags
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  10:14:02 AM  Show Profile
I thought I would list what my doctor has given me to help my bowels work and control the other issues as well.
Cardio- ATP Option 1 teaspoon daily mid morning
Kidney - Stinging Nettle drops once a day
Menopause - Female endocrine spray homeopathic
Liver - Homeopathic Hepa spray
Celiac - Probiotics and Amino Acid capsules
Nrf2, Glutithione, Detox caps, Ortho Biotic
Bowels - Okra pepsin
Diabetes - diet controled endocrine spray

Farmgirl sister #308
Swag Bag Marketing
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2014 :  12:20:21 PM  Show Profile
Latest, update:

Well, after 1 1/2 years with the new doctor I am doing so much better. He keeps me on several products that have helped all of my conditions get under control now. Yippie!

Here is what he put me on: Please, ask your natural or alternative doctor if these would be right for your conditions.
Here is his website:
http://shop.mindyourhealthcast.com/Supplements_c6.htm

Amino Sport helps control the diabetes
NRF2 by Professional Health Products
Essential Fatty Acids Plant Base (not fish oil) Quantum Eynergetic Nutrients
Renatrophin PMG by Standard Process
ATP Option
Cytozyme PT/HPT by Biotics Research
Adrecor Neurotransmitter
Fat Digest Enzyme
Detox Accelerator
Glutathione Acceleraor
Female Endocrine Axis
Trace Minerals
And homeopathic remedies according to symptoms

Farmgirl sister #308
Swag Bag Marketing
Bible Research
www.jw.org

Edited by - marjean on Dec 27 2014 12:24:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  09:44:44 AM  Show Profile
A sad report....not me my doctor....he passed away on May 20th, 2015 from a hernia rupture. I got a letter in the mail....what a shock! I am now going to a new doctor MD/Alternative....uses the Zyto machine testing and other lab tests etc....he is keeping me on the same protocol. I was able to get my records from my doctor's wife.

I am praying for God's promised new world to come soon and do away with all death and sickness. Revelation 21:3,4; Isaiah 33:24 I pray for Jesus to come soon and rid the earth of the wicked and throw Satan in the abyss for the 1,000 years. Revelation 20:1-9 I pray for all who love God to stand up and take their stand on the side of his universal sovereignty now before his great day of war comes to the entire earth.
1st Thessalonians 5 verse 3 and 1st Peter 5:6-9 I pray for the promise of a resurrection of our dead loved ones. John 5:28, 29, Acts 15:24

Until, that time I pray for endurance and joy in all my trials. 2nd Peter 1:5,6

Having endurance means more than just bearing up under hardship and remaining resolute. It involves patience, courage, and steadfastness, not losing hope when faced with trials, obstacles, temptations, or persecution. As those living with “godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus,” we expect to be persecuted. (2 Timothy 3:12) We must endure if we are to prove our love for Jehovah and develop the qualities needed for salvation. (Romans 5:3-5; 2 Timothy 4:7, 8; James 1:3, 4, 12) Without endurance, we will not gain everlasting life.—Romans 2:6,7; Hebrews 10:36

These are the promises that keep me going and give me the strength not to give up in my fight for the 'real life'!

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  6:22:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marjean,

I am not sure why I did not see this before. First of all, I am so sorry to hear that your trusted doctor passed away. It is so hard to find one that you really like this day and age.

I also wanted to tell you that you are not alone in your lyme battle. I wrote two blogs on this very subject that you might like to read:

http://www.farmgirlbloggers.com/6733#more-6733

and

http://www.farmgirlbloggers.com/6839#more-6839

Hang in there, farmsister!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.facebook.com/suburbanfarmgirlblogger
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Lyme, Thyroid, Kidney, Celiac, Diabetes Oh! MY! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page