Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Asking for prayers for this farmgirl- 03/03/17
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Asking for prayers for this farmgirl- 03/03/17 Next Topic
Page: of 8

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  4:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
03/03/17: I'm hesitant to ask. . . again! But, I'm asking for CONTINUED PRAYERS! Two steps forward and one step back for me in this L-O-O-N-N-G-G journey! Discouraging!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

01/04/17: Ultrasound results are "Normal", meaning there are no issues there, which is good news. I'm still hoping for some answers to the issues, however.
Thanks for continued prayers!
CJ

12/29/16: I'm still trying to get over this monumental health "hump" (more like the size of the Colorado Rocky Mountains) in follow-up visit with dr.treatment, lifestyle and diet changes, etc., etc. ETC> One, and only one part, of what I'm dealing with is GI issues that are not presenting as anything definite with the usual full-blown symptoms. Tomorrow I have a gallbladder/abdominal ultrasound scheduled to see if there is something there we're missing.
PRAYERS APPRECIATE PLEASE!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
CJ

11/02/16: It's been only in the past TWO weeks that I have felt/seen any noticeable improvement (my hubby agrees). Visit with Dr. today and am encouraged! No changes but to STAY THE COURSE and see him again in 6-8 weeks!
Please, please continued prayers!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

10/09/16: THANK YOU for continued prayers! This journey is so exhausting and some days I just feel like I can't do it!
Soooooo, your prayers mean so much!
CJ

09/19/16: Working on adjusting to the adjustments, things are SLOWLY changing! But I'm still in the throes of this struggle. I would appreciate your continued prayers! Have another followup appt. next Monday, the 26th.
Thanks so much farmgirl friends!
CJ

08/26/16: Appt. went well . . . adjustments in the plan to be made . . . still hopeful!
CJ

08/25/16: Followup appt. with Dr. tomorrow. I hope he can be encouraging with where I am at this point . . .
CJ

08/18/16: Staying the course, and hoping and praying that the light begins to show at the end of the tunnel!
Thanks for continued prayers!
CJ

08/11/16: Determined to "stay the course" I'm trying to power through this adjustment period, but I can tell you I have many, many "I'm not sure I can do this" days and I'm T-I-R-E-D!
I do have hope things will improve and I'm praying it's sooner rather than later.
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUED PRAYERS!
CJ

0/04/16: Check-in phone call to dr. office today with progress and for next step in regimen. Have another followup appt. on the 19th. I'm praying the next two weeks will bring better things!
THANKS FOR CONTINUED PRAYERS!
CJ

08/02/16: Today is a REALLY ROUGH DAY! One of those "I'm not sure I can do this" days! Hoping this adjustment period levels off and gets better REALLY SOON!
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYERS
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

7/25/16: Followup visit with Dr. today to see how things were going and talk about Step #2. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

07/22/16: And the journey continues! Still hopeful, STILL STRUGGLING! I told my daughter that if I were to write about this journey in a book/journal, the title would probably be "One Foot In Front Of Another"! That's what she tells me and, on some days, that is ALL I CAN DO!
THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS! PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
CU

07/14/16: Thanks to you who have been praying and who have sent cards of encouragement. That means MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS!!!
I'm trying to move onward and upward, stay positive and on track! On some days that is very difficult!
THANKS FOR CONTINUED PRAYERS!
CJ

07/09/16: Appt. with Dr. went well today and I'm praising the Lord for that! I had typed a list of issues so he could have it in hand to read. He thanked me for that, told me it gave him a lot of information and he appreciated it!
We have a plan . . .
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PLAN!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
CJ

07/05/16: Back to "square one". Have an appt. with my primary care physician this Friday, the 8th, to revisit all of this. Last medical professional has basically "kicked me to the curb".
Thanks for your continued encouragements and prayers!
CJ

06/05/16: UPDATE: as you can see it's been over a year since I was last here. You would think things were better by now . . . which I thought they were. Started trying a new medication regimen in late March with an additional new one in late April. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOPEFUL . . .but I think things were just made worse. So now I'm trying to recoup and recover from that and try to get back to something that made a wee bit more sense.

This is debilitating and exhausting and I'm WEARY, DISCOURAGED and FRUSTRATED!

I'd appreciate prayers, so much!
THANK YOU!!!!
CJ

04/12/15: UPDATE! I can't tell you how frustrating this roller coaster ride has been and it seems as though it's been extra bumpy again lately!
Trying yet another approach! Please pray for relief, success and healing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

03/30/15: PRAISE THE LORD! Lab tests (two different levels) show one of them was back down into the normal range and the other one down a lot and almost back into normal range. HALLELUJAH!!
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

Please continue prayers as I deal with other issues of not feeling good!
THANKS MUCH!
CJ

03/27/15: I come, again, asking for prayers. Still struggling with some issues here. BUT, I also am having repeat lab work done this week of the levels that were elevated in February.
PLEASE PRAY that these levels are back down to normal, or at the very least, on their way back to normal. And pray that I can rest in the Lord in all of this!
Thanks soooo much!
CJ

03/05/15: Still trying to get past this "hiccup". I'd really appreciate your continued prayers. Thanks so much!
CJ

02/09/15: Visit to MD and lab test results in the past couple weeks . . . things are not what I'd hoped they would be. Soooo many ups and downs!
I would appreciate continued prayers!
Thanks so much!
CJ

11/28/14: I cherish your continued prayers for me as I continue to deal with ups and downs and some discouraging moments!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
CJ

11/18/14: The time change has thrown me for a loop . . . I can't really explain. Please, please continue your prayers for me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

10/20/14: The past couple of weeks have been VERY STRESSFUL and I think I'm trying to recover from it all.
THANKS SO MUCH for continued prayers!
CJ

07/20/14: While doing some better, we now have very hot, miserable weather and that is taking its toll on me. That was an issue anyway before this more recent set of challenges . . . so it's all compounded.
Continued prayers appreciated . . AND I THANK YOU!!!
CJ

07/11/14: Phone consult with dr. yesterday. After describing the symptoms and duration of that GI bug he reassured me without hesitation that that sort of thing CAN and WILL send everything into a tailspin and it takes some time to recover, especially if it was a virus. It does make sense because of the craziness of the "ups and downs" in the past couple weeks. There is a lot of similar stuff going around and it's taking folks time to fight it off. He gave me some suggestions as to help recover and to check back with him in a week. I'm encouraged by that . .
. . .thanks for your continued prayers! For complete healing from this bug and for restoration to the progress on the other matter.
So appreciate all of you!
Hugs!

CJ

07/05/14: Three weeks ago I got slammed with a bad gastrointestinal bug that took almost a week to recover from. Was doing pretty good after that, but this week I'm feeling pretty much like I did a year ago and I'm pretty discouraged!!! So much I don't understand!
Thanks for your prayers!
CJ

05/27/14: Keeping on keeping on . . . seeing some changes, but still some discouraging struggles! Like I've said before, LL-LL-OO-OO-NN-NGGG journey!
Thanks for your continued prayers!
CJ

05/19/14: Call from dr. this afternoon with some followup on diet, lab results, etc., etc., etc. He had some helpful information about the things happening now and just continued to encourage me in the fact that it TAKES TIME TO HEAL AND REBUILD . . . and to HANG IN THERE!!!
He says I'm "on the right track" . . . just need to stay there and be encouraged! Whew . . it's hard somedays!
So, I ask for continued prayers
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CJ

05/17/14: Things continue to, slowly but surely, improve for me. I had lab work drawn last week and it's all good! Continuing on the diet . . . trying to be creative.
I'm not "there" yet . . . still have some days or parts of days where I'm discouraged with it!
Please, please continue to pray for me . . . a long, long journey!
Thanks so much!
CJ

04/19/14: This week has seen more better days than in months! I'm praising the Lord!!! Consult with dr. this week about the current "plan". I was asked to complete another systems survey this week and based on the results of that, plus what I was able to tell him he encouraged me that I am doing all the right things and to hang in there. He asked me stay the course with the diet and supplements for another 3 weeks and then will do lab work.

Also encouraged me and reminded me that I am healing and rebuilding and it takes TIME . . . gotta be patient, which is hard to do.

Please continue prayers for continued healing and positive progress!
Thanks sooooo much!

CJ

04/05/14: Slowly improving but will have to make some changes. Pray for me in this process. This is a very LONG, LONG haul!
Thank you so much!
CJ

Dear Farmgirl Sisters,

I'm asking for myself, for prayers . . . 2013 has been a year of struggles in many ways. In later months I've experienced some physical things and just haven't been feeling good.

To see my physician tomorrow . . . praying for his wisdom, guidance and ability to help me! He's been my physician for years and knows me well!

PLEASE PRAY!!!
From my heart . . THANK YOU!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Mar 03 2017 07:50:25 AM

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  4:40:47 PM  Show Profile
I will prayer for you as I know what you are going through. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my sister.
Love Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  4:50:06 PM  Show Profile
Praying! I am glad you have a good doctor. I've been struggling with mood swings over the past year and I appreciate how my dr. has helped me. You WILL feel better again-sometimes it just takes a little time.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  6:46:25 PM  Show Profile
Ceejay, I have added you to my prayer list! We can never have enough prayers and I am so thankful for Farm Sisters who pray for each other!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  7:34:57 PM  Show Profile

CJ

Seems as if this year has been a year of physical and emotional struggles for a lot of farm girls. We are here for you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...God will take care of you in all things...

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  8:20:49 PM  Show Profile
Dear CJ,

I have been keeping you in prayer sweetie! I hope that all goes well tomorrow and that you get some answers unless of course the Lord chooses to heal you which is what I am praying for! Keep me posted.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  05:14:37 AM  Show Profile
CJ-
Keeping you in my prayers!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  05:31:44 AM  Show Profile
Keeping you in my prayers for today's visit with the doctor!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  09:09:26 AM  Show Profile
Praying here as well!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  10:53:46 AM  Show Profile
CJ - I just love you, you know. You are in my thoughts and prayers, always. Just want you to know I'm here, and that today, especially, I am sending up special prayers for you. BIG hugs and lots of love - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  2:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you girls!

Visit went well. Thankfully, there was virtually no wait time . . it helps I was first appt. for the day.
Had already had fasting lab work done last Friday and the results are all excellent! Praise God for that!
I was able to talk about everything and be listened to with "spot on" understanding and appropriate questions to clarify my issues.
Some treatment started and will go back for followup on January 8th.

It truly is an advantage to be able to go to the physician you've seen over many years and who knows you and your background and family.

I'd REALLY APPRECIATE your continued prayers as I go through this . . . it will take a little time to, hopefully, really see results and positive change.

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!
Thanks again girls!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  2:42:28 PM  Show Profile
YAY!!!! Super excited that you received such super care! Will continue to pray that things improve!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  2:50:12 PM  Show Profile
Oh! Praise GOD for sure! I'm so relieved, CJ! Still praying for you! Love you dearly! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  4:52:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Lord. I am so glad you are getting medical help and going in the right direction. You know we all love and care about you. Still have you in my thoughts and
prayers.

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  7:50:22 PM  Show Profile

So happy to hear the good report about your Lab work...prayerfully the treatment plan will have you feeling much better soon...

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  12:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
sending prayers your way. keeping hope that there will be a simple and good solution.

love
frannie in texas
farmgirl sister#807
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  05:25:22 AM  Show Profile
So good to hear that your visit went well and a plan is in place to address the things that have been bothering you lately! Enjoy the good news with some favorite tea by the Christmas tree lights!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  06:06:49 AM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
CJ so glad everything went well with your Doctor's visit, I hope and pray you get your life back much sooner than later. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  09:33:39 AM  Show Profile
CJ,

I just saw this. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to see that things are turning around for the better. If you need anything you know I'm here.

lots of love & big hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImaginationsInClay?

Edited by - Marcy on Dec 20 2013 09:34:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  11:04:06 AM  Show Profile
CJ, you are in my prayers...hoping all goes well the next few weeks!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  5:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you, so much, farmgirl sisters!
Today a MUCH better day . . . trying to take it one day at time and trust the Lord!
Continued prayers are SOOOOOO appreciated!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2013 :  5:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
This day started out very, very crummy!
It did improve . . .thankfully!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2013 :  7:14:37 PM  Show Profile
One day at a time :) He will get us through one day at a time :) (((HUGS)))
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  12:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
'Tis a "roller coaster" ride for sure! Not exactly what I wanted for Christmas, but I'm trusting the Lord!
Your continued prayers are appreciated!
THANKS SO MUCH!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  12:41:57 PM  Show Profile
Prayers coming your way. Wishing you and yours health and happiness for the Holidays and New Years. Take care.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  11:55:04 AM  Show Profile
Praying for your health and your trip.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Asking for prayers for this farmgirl- 03/03/17 Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page