Page: of 3

jaimeyleigh
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Jaimey
Draper UT
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  4:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Send jaimeyleigh a Yahoo! Message
I would love to participate in this. Can I be signed up?
Thank you!
Jaimey Bates
flytyingmountaingirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GibsonGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Diana
Cottage Grove Oregon
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  6:44:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristine:
I'm just making sure that I'm signed up for August!
Thanks,
Diana Gibson sister chick # 5288 in Cottage Grove Oregon

Living life in a Grove-y way!
Go to Top of Page

becky 2002
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Becky
Williamsport Ohio
94 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  4:49:08 PM  Show Profile
I thought sure I signed up for August last week but I don't see my message, please add me to the list.
Thanks,
Becky
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  5:53:01 PM  Show Profile
Jaimey, welcome aboard. Please visit the August Mail Art topic and add your name there, then send me a message with your address. Diana and Becky, I've got you both down from the August thread :)

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2014 :  6:37:08 PM  Show Profile
Sign me up! This sounds like fun!

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2014 :  1:58:21 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Patty, please send me your mailing address and I will get you on the roster for August Our conversations for this swap are taking place under the August Mail Art heading, so you can head over and check it out.

quote:
Originally posted by thebyrdhaus

Sign me up! This sounds like fun!

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

Sunkissedpeach
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Sheena
Powder springs Ga
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2015 :  5:00:35 PM  Show Profile
I would love to send some mail art!

To thine own self be true
Go to Top of Page

katskabin
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Kathy
Tendoy Idaho
USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  06:41:40 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by kaydub

Mail Art is defined simply as sending small scale art works through the postal service. It took root as an artistic movement in the 1960’s and it is still enjoying a quiet fame today. We hope Mail Art will foster personal communication and creative expression between members of our Farmgirl Sisterhood.

Once a month, make a fellow sister feel special by sending her a little something in the mail. Draw it, paint it, stitch it, glue it, hammer it, however you choose to express yourself, share it. If you aren’t feeling inspired to make something, consider sending an old photograph or some other cool piece of vintage ephemera. The possibilities are literally endless, but keep in mind that two-dimensional items are less expensive and less bulky to mail.

Pay It Forward Program: Are you one of our farmgirls who itches to create and loves to help out? Craft us up some extra mail art to stockpile for that rainy day when one of our sisters needs a little help making her deadline. She will add back to the stockpile when she can, knowing her trading sister wasn’t left without sunshine in her mailbox for the month

If you would like to join us, here are our guidelines:

TO SIGN UP, please post a comment under the current month’s mail art thread in the forum stating that you would like to participate.

SIGN UPS for each month's mail art are available from the 1st to the 15th. I will send out an email on the 16th of each month to let you know the name and address of the person to whom you’ll send your mail art. Please respond to let me know you’re rip-raring to go, and then get something beautiful in the mail prior to the last day of the month.

The MAIL OUT DEADLINE to your partner is the last day of the month.

Please post pictures and thank you notes under the current month’s topic in the forum.

If you find you cannot make a deadline, please let me know immediately so that I can make other arrangements for the farmgirl who would have received your mail art. You can add to the Pay It Forward Program if you’d like to make-up any swaps you’ve missed.

It will be so exciting to get to know each other through our art! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message.

Happy Swapping,
Kristine

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Have a Great Day
Kat
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  10:04:08 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kristine,

I would love to sign up for this. I've been meaning to sign up for this for a while but never got around to it. I thought signing up for this swap would be a great way to start the new year.

thanks
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  6:03:32 PM  Show Profile
HI Kristine!! I've been gone from Mail Art for a while. I would like to start up again. Thanks!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2016 :  11:22:39 AM  Show Profile
That is the BEST news RoDonna! I'm putting you on the roster now. Welcome back Our current thread is happening over on the January Mail Art thread, so head on over.

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

hetty01810
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

8 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2016 :  12:43:51 PM  Show Profile
I am interested in joining Mail Art. Looking forward to being contacted...

Cheryl FG#5490
Go to Top of Page

Wakingupto42
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Michelle
Port Crane New York
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  05:49:29 AM  Show Profile
I'm very interested in doing this mail art! Please sign me up!
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  9:16:51 PM  Show Profile
I've been away from Mail Art for a few years but I'd like to join up again. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  08:34:45 AM  Show Profile
Great Marilyn! I've got you set up on the January Mail Art thread.

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

Eriness
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Erin
Encinitas California
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  6:06:33 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by KristiW

Mail Art is defined simply as sending small scale art works through the postal service. It took root as an artistic movement in the 1960’s and it is still enjoying a quiet fame today. We hope Mail Art will foster personal communication and creative expression between members of our Farmgirl Sisterhood.

Once a month, make a fellow sister feel special by sending her a little something in the mail. Draw it, paint it, stitch it, glue it, hammer it, however you choose to express yourself, share it. If you aren’t feeling inspired to make something, consider sending an old photograph or some other cool piece of vintage ephemera. The possibilities are literally endless, but keep in mind that two-dimensional items are less expensive and less bulky to mail.

Pay It Forward Program: Are you one of our farmgirls who itches to create and loves to help out? Craft us up some extra mail art to stockpile for that rainy day when one of our sisters needs a little help making her deadline. She will add back to the stockpile when she can, knowing her trading sister wasn’t left without sunshine in her mailbox for the month

TO SIGN UP, please post a comment under the current month’s mail art thread in the forum stating that you would like to participate.

SIGN UPS for each month's mail art are available from the 1st to the 15th. I will send out an email on the 16th of each month to let you know the name and address of the person to whom you’ll send your mail art. Please respond to let me know you’re rip-raring to go, and then get something beautiful in the mail prior to the last day of the month.

Please post pictures and thank you notes under the current month’s topic in the forum.

If you find you cannot make a deadline, please let me know immediately so that I can make other arrangements for the farmgirl who would have received your mail art. You can add to the Pay It Forward Program if you’d like to make-up any swaps you’ve missed.

It will be so exciting to get to know each other through our art! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message.

Happy Swapping,
Kristine

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Erin Palfrey von Bergman
Go to Top of Page

Eriness
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Erin
Encinitas California
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  6:09:24 PM  Show Profile
What a FABULOUS idea. I can't wait to share my mixed media jewelry and fabric art with one of my sisters. Sign me up.
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi

Erin Palfrey von Bergman
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Kathleen
Custer SD
81 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2016 :  08:55:21 AM  Show Profile
Please sign me up, I'm still not sure what to do, I love art and I love to paint with oils and acrylic. I also love to sew, quilt, cross stitch.

Kathleen, Farmgirl sister 6701
Go to Top of Page

diannehansen
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Dianne
Fortine Montana
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2016 :  5:37:35 PM  Show Profile
Hello! I'd like to join Farmgirl Mail Art. This is my first month ever. I love to make all sorts of things and I REALLY love to give gifts.

Dianne Hansen
Go to Top of Page

Kitty Komforts
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Danielle
Ridgefield Washington
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2016 :  10:41:40 PM  Show Profile
quote:

Happy Swapping,
Kristine

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.”
#8213; Jean Cocteau
Go to Top of Page

Kitty Komforts
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Danielle
Ridgefield Washington
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2016 :  10:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Oops....I am just learning this messaging system....I would love to participate in Mail Art!!! I'm looking forward to this adventure!
Danielle

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.”
#8213; Jean Cocteau
Go to Top of Page

susi22
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Susi
Richmond IN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  11:01:58 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Happy Swapping,
Kristine

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Go to Top of Page

susi22
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Susi
Richmond IN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  11:06:36 AM  Show Profile
Would love to be a part of the Mail Art fun for February!
"Love conquers all"!
Susi Shearer
Go to Top of Page

oma123
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Roxanane
Irma Alberta
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  2:15:04 PM  Show Profile
Hello! This is so exciting to become part of this amazing sounding art form. I love mail and find there is too little of it in the post box. I love art and design and making things look prettier. Look forward to being par tof this.
"If not you, who. If not now, when".
Roxanne Denhollander
Go to Top of Page

Silverheron
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Billie
Glouster OH
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2016 :  4:47:39 PM  Show Profile
Please sign me up. I have already listed myself on the March Mail art page.

Billie
Farmgirl #6829
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic Farmgirl Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page