True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  08:46:59 AM  Show Profile
Hay there, Farmgirl chapter members (listed below),

For now, until we have an official "henhouse" I will start our virtual meeting here on this thread. Once the powers that be at the BIG house get us up and running we will all move to our very own "henhouse" and go forward and grow. I have sent Brian the data and it will be soon.

Daizy
ijjie
Carolj
Csmartyonline
Logans Landing Chick
Ca-Reds
Merry Heart Sister
CatherineL
Rksmith
Especially For You
Kristin Sherrill (need your Farmgirl name)
Christy Harrill (need your Farmgirl name)

Who did I forget??

First up is a binder! Get a three ring binder and create at least two sections. I have the one with a clear pocket on the outside so I can place items inside and enjoy the look. I have one section for address and emails of all of you plus others I have received/sent message to. I wanted to keep all the MJF (MaryJaneFarm) chicks in one place.

My second section is for my Merit Badges that I have been working on. It keeps me motivated and lets me know my progress. Some of the badges take a while to finish and I can keep a journal about how and what I am doing to complete the badge. I keep a copy of my description that I send to MJF and then a copy of the print out (badge) for sewing later.

Other sections can be added as you think of them but for now just try to create these two. Make them pretty. Give them dividers or tabs. Have some extra loose paper in the back so you can jot down notes or add pages to the sections as they grow.

Make it fun. Once we get the henhouse set up we can post photos and share our lovely binders with each other.

Next....Tell a Friend. There is someone that you know that would enjoy hearing about your Farmgirl fun. Find that person and start a conversation. They may want to join you in all your fun or they may get a kick out of knowing something like this is around.

And third, have you sewn ANY on your MJF badge? The one with the beautiful hen on it? Get it out and think about what you would like it to look like. Put it in the binder. We can talk about this later but for now just find it and ponder what it should become.

Have a great day and I will be in touch.

If there are any other farmgirls that would like to join this virtual henhouse then just add a note below and I will fix you up.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  10:01:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Very excited to join a henhouse. Here is a little bit my grandson and I have been up to since meeting and being so inspired by A Sisters on the Fly Event. We met so many people that also belonged to Mary Jane Sisterhood including Daizy. Just completed glamping my new (used) fith wheel parked at Logan Landing, Alpine Al. Early spring cleaning of tout petit formererly itsy bitsy (micro-cro lite vinttage look tear drop) and ready tomeet you all. Turned 60 and celebrated by earning orange belt white stripe Northstar Martial Arts. Please, everyone

Happy glamping!!!
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  1:38:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Daizy! I would love to join this hen house. Thanks!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  4:57:08 PM  Show Profile
Way to go Mz Catherine. And Happy Birthday to you. Hug my little buddy for me.

Welcome,Kymomma4 (RoDonna), I have added you to the list of chicks (members) and you can start doing all of the above. We are going to have fun.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  7:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to kymomma4. Logan Landing Chick here . Can not wait to met you either virtual or out glamping and please all my fellow henhouse chicks tell us about yourselves and your current interests/projects. I cannot wait to met you girls whether virtual or out glamping.

Happy glamping!!!
Go to Top of Page

HoosurCrafts
True Blue Farmgirl

74 Posts

Lori
Winchester Tn
USA
74 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  09:33:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Daizy,
Can I please join in???? :)

I Love the 30's, Such a beautiful era!
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  1:49:52 PM  Show Profile
Daizy
Thanks Daizy for working on this. Great to see the henhouse coming together. Hi to all the new farmgirl sisters. Going to pull out my stuff tonight and sort thru and get started on my binder. Talk to you all soon.

Ijjie
Farmgirl # 849
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  07:06:17 AM  Show Profile
Yes yes Mz.Lori, Welcome to the Poor House Farmgirls. New members are always welcome. Jump in and get those binders going. We have badges to earn and things to learn together. Its gonna be so fun.

Anyone that wants to join can do so. You can be a member of more than one chapter and you can have fun with them all.

Welcome......Maybe by the 20th we will have photos to share.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  9:38:12 PM  Show Profile
Id like to join.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2014 :  07:11:33 AM  Show Profile
Whoo hooo....welcome Mz Ruthie Ann,

So glad to have you in our henhouse. Just start you projects listed below and look out for some fun!! I will be adding my badge info this weekend and jazzing up the cover abit. I hope I can manage to get photos by Friday to attach.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2014 :  09:39:48 AM  Show Profile
hi Daizy! please add me to your virtual hen house!

i'm finally getting things in our new apt organized ....

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2014 :  10:24:10 AM  Show Profile
Sure thing, Mz Margo. The projects are listed above so just jump right in.....and bring a friend. We will have the henhouse up and running soon. If I don't hear from Brian via email by tomorrow afternoon then I will give him a call.

Its just all about having fun. Hope you do too.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  04:39:44 AM  Show Profile
Bumping this to show to new virtual members.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  05:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Happy Spring Ladies! I am so pleased to have found and joined this virtual hen house chapter and can't wait to get started with the fun beginning with the binder and finding my little hen badge to spruce up.
I have just started a quilt project and am looking for sisters to participate. It is a Friendship/Autograph quilt block swap (Farmgirl Swap Forum). I thought it would be fun to swap blocks, and make a special quilt for our glampers! We should be able to apply this project towards a merit badge too, at least I hope so.
What do you think Mz. Daisy?

Enjoy the sunshine and savor the day.... :)

Kathleen...... Farmgirl Sister #3447

http://hennypennyfarm.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Eire
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Sue
Middlesboro Kentucky
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  1:02:56 PM  Show Profile
Daizy,
You forgot to put me on your list.
Farmgirl # 5799
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  1:10:19 PM  Show Profile
Hay there, Mz Sue. You are on the list but on my sheet at home. Glad you reminded me. I still have not heard from the FARM about our Henhouse so hang in there.

Mz Sue, I like the idea of a friendship quilt. I will read up on it but I do believe there is a badge for it also.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy.

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  5:22:35 PM  Show Profile
So excited about the hen house!!! Got my binder today. Going to start working on it Monday. This weekend is going to be pretty so in the garden I will be. :)

Blessings,
Tina
Especially For You
Farmgirl #455
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  5:58:54 PM  Show Profile
WHOO HOO !!!!

We have an official HEN HOUSE. Be sure your membership is up to date and come on over. Most of the names above have been approved so check us out..

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  6:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Daizy,
I would love to join your henhouse also.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  7:00:32 PM  Show Profile
Wow,

Great Mz Becky, I will submit your name to the FARM and get you signed up. Glad to have you. We are growing!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  7:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Daizy,

I cannot access our hen house, is my name on the list?

Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  7:02:28 PM  Show Profile
Wow,

Great Mz Becky, I will submit your name to the FARM and get you signed up. Glad to have you. We are growing!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  7:09:21 PM  Show Profile
I think so Mz Kathleen, I will check tomorrow morning. I have to add a few more sisters also. Ladies, please be sure that your dues/membership is paid. If you have forgotten to do this then you will not be allowed to join until done. Its easy to let membership lapse (I did it) so go check to be sure.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Mz Daizy :)

Go to Top of Page

sageradish
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Beverly
Suring WI
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  07:41:04 AM  Show Profile
So glad there is a hen house I can join. Im kinda in an out of the way place so this will be a great way to connect. Thank you in advance for adding me.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile
I will put you on the list Mz Beverly. I see this is your very first post. We are honored that it is with us about our hen house.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Poor House Farmgirl Chapter Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page