NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  7:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Beverly to MJF and to our group! You will enjoy it here.

Kathleen...... Farmgirl Sister #3447

http://hennypennyfarm.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  5:08:07 PM  Show Profile
Sign me up!!!!!

Karen
Farmgirl #411
Farmgirl of the Year

DreamsofDandelionsandChickens.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  5:15:57 PM  Show Profile
Sure thing Mz Karen, Jump right in and enjoy. I hope Mr Brian an keep up with all these new additions...

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2014 :  08:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Please add me too......
Debi

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  09:57:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Daizy,
I am still unable to sign in at the hen house.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  12:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Hello Daizy,

I am finally able to sign in to the hen house! Thanks for the help.

Go to Top of Page

NixKat
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Kathleen
CT
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  1:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Send NixKat a Yahoo! Message
Hi Becky,

Did you happen to change your password lately and forgot? That is exactly what I did and why I had such trouble getting into the hen-house.

Just a thought....

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  1:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
No, I am signed in to the site. Just unable to post anything to the hen house. I am a member of another hen house and was able to leave a message there.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Mar 26 2014 1:33:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  11:37:48 AM  Show Profile
Daisy
Thought I sent you a message, but can't find it, so here goes again. Sorry if you get it twice, anyway--I am paid member, can sign in else where, but not the hen house! Please help. Thanks

Ijjie
Farmgirl # 849
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Hay there ladies,

Tomorrow I will try to contact Brian and see what the issue is. I am sorry for the delays. I have to be away this weekend so I hope he can get us all fixed up before I leave.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  12:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Hey Becky, I just had the same problem. Could sign in but it wouldn't let me post anything.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  04:01:05 AM  Show Profile
Hay ya"ll

The Poor House Farmgirl Chapter is up and running. Please sign in and post your BIO.(and in any other section you want). I am hoping Brian has you all approved and this will get us all connected. I know that some of your memberships had expired so if you are a current (paid in full) MJF sister and are still having troubles then Brian can get you going. But I need to know that you have attempted to post in the Chapter Forums. We are adding up all the chapter members and heading for some great fun.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  06:13:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Daizy,
I just tried and it still says that there is a problem. I know that I am paid up until 2016. Hopefully Brian can fix the problem so that I may join the hen house.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  06:28:18 AM  Show Profile
Good morning chatting Poor House hens!

I'm so sorry to hear you're still having a problem. Gabe is off this week but still he's trying to resolve the issue from afar. Hang in there with us; we don't want any of you to get discouraged. We're excited for Daizy's new Henhouse and want to do everything we can to help. Rest assured, once we get the kinks worked out, all of your content is backed up once/day off-site to ensure continuity for perpetuity (say that 12 times fast:)

You all get an award for patience!!!!!! (Rebecca, I love your signature quote.)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  07:08:00 AM  Show Profile
well poop!!!!!

I typed out the following and went to post it in our henhouse page and it wouldn't take soooooooo

" hello sisters! yay! I can post!

I love this : "I am recovering perfectionist and procrastinating is part of that package for me." oh my goodness! there are so many of us!!!!

ok- I have moved 6 times since I got my Henrietta--she is packed away safely!!!!! haha! I have yet to do anything with/to her as I simply couldn't decide--

as for badges- wow- I have printed out all of the "stuff" when bored or whatever but have yet to actually complete anything....ouch! (and I was a Girl Scout Leader for 12 years!!!!)

I love the idea of having a list for ourselves with mailing address and email -and even maybe some of our fave things -like I read and I do sew, love chocolate and hankies.....you get the idea!

i'm also a member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse- also a virtual one so i'm not exactly sure how I want to do my binder-i'm thinking mine may encompass BOTH henhouses -in separate sections for mailing etc---so that I can have my badgework and my membership certificates all in one place-SOMEDAY!!!!!!

oh! and I am going to join the quilt project-I think it would be fun and what a wonderful memory as well as satisfying badge requirements !

well-i'm at work so I shouldn't be on here but wanted to get signed in so I knew if it worked!"

so Mz Daizy please check into this for me as well!!!! thanx!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  09:28:18 AM  Show Profile
Howdy folks. Sorry about the problems you have been having. I just transferred Penny Wise, Kymomma4 and Ladybek9756 to the Poor House Farmgirls. You should be able to post in all of the forums with the exception of the Bulletin Board since that's for the Hen Hencho only (Daizy). Ijjie, if you are still having problems logging in you may want to try the "forgot your password" function. If you ever changed your password here, it doesn't automatically update it on the Henhouse since they are only linked in so far as the account is transferred. After the transfer each account acts separately. If anyone is having any problems please email me directly (brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org)

Thanks for your patience!!!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  09:32:18 AM  Show Profile
Brian--you truly are the man!!!! thanks so much for fixing this issue for all of us!!! I am now able to post!

how many farmgirls are we now?? it seems like we just keep growing by leaps and bounds so you all have so much to keep on top of!!! you're all very much appreciated!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

sageradish
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Beverly
Suring WI
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  09:37:10 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Daizy!!
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  10:00:07 AM  Show Profile
Ya'll are welcome. And Thank you Gabe and Brian and all those helping us from MJF. We will get this going smoothly very soon.

I have emailed Brian for a list of all those he as approved and I will share it once we get it all straight. Ain't this FUN!!!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

jerseygirlsue
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Susan
Mantua New Jersey
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2014 :  8:27:11 PM  Show Profile
Hey Daizy, how are you? Somehow I am missing from the list. If it's ok I would still like to be part of the Poor House Chapter. How are things going and did I miss anything. I see we're getting binders together. I did start doing that but I have been missing for a couple of weeks and it is a little confusing as to where everything is. Anyway wanted to give you all a holler, lol. God bless all. JerseygirlSue
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2014 :  04:29:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh my....I thought I had everyone. I too have been "missing". Lots of work here on the ranch....now its hay season. I will be sure to get you added and yes we are working on binders and badges. I have a list of badges to send into MJF to show that I accomplished but have not had time to do the paperwork on them. I also was suppose to add a few photos of my binder and have not done that either. Sooooo behind. Maybe I can get caught up some with this rainy weather.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2014 :  12:49:18 PM  Show Profile
Hey Daizy! I just tried to get on our house and for some reason it tells me that there are no topics... Is something wrong with our house?

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2014 :  04:59:12 AM  Show Profile
I will have to check it this weekend when I have more time. I have not been there in a few weeks so I don't know but this weekend has a long list of things to accomplish ... one of which is our chapter. Thanks for letting me know. Stay tuned.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  07:37:08 AM  Show Profile
Daizy,
I am interested in joining. Please let me know what I have to do.
Denise
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  09:42:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi Daizy,
I just discovered this new henhouse and would love to join ,
but I am a little (more or less) confused over the particulars.Let me know when you have some time.
Many thanks,

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Poor House Farmgirl Chapter Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page