Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Christmas Stocking Panel -Closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas Stocking Panel -Closed Next Topic  

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  08:58:18 AM  Show Profile
I would like to barter with this cute Christmas Stocking Panel. It will make a huge stocking. As you can see from the picture, it is hung on my fridge door. That will give you an idea of the size. It includes a back panel as well.

I would like to barter for a bar of homemade soap, a half yard of material, or some holiday buttons.....plus will consider other things as well.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

Edited by - sherone_13 on Mar 24 2014 10:14:21 AM

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  06:51:57 AM  Show Profile
bump

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  07:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sherone,
What kind of fabric are you looking for?
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  05:51:05 AM  Show Profile
cotton or cotton blend.....for quilting would be the best.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  12:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
How many 1/2 yards would you like? Solid or print? What colors would be best? I have quite a bit of fabric. Would you consider smaller pieces as well?
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  05:42:00 AM  Show Profile
I would take one 1/2 yard. Prints are best. Any color is fine. What I really need is seasonal prints. I use it for the towels I sell on etsy or for quilting. (To see the towels, click on the etsy link below.)

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  12:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sherone,
I have a rooster fabric that I have extra of. If this will work for you, then send me your email address and I would like the panel.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  3:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sherone,
I received the panel today. Boy is it large. My husband asked me if that was for him, I said no its mine for Santa to fill LOL. I love the design and thank you for the barter. Hope you received your package and it is okay.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2014 :  05:36:59 AM  Show Profile
Becky....I did receive my package and it was wonderful! Thanks for the extra material too! You are very generous. Have fun with the stocking and I hope Santa fills it with lots of good stuff!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas Stocking Panel -Closed Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page