Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 Do You Recycle? Join My Mission!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Do You Recycle? Join My Mission! Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  07:57:28 AM  Show Profile
Join my mission!!!!! Do you recycle your household products that the city picks up? Have you ever considered that you should be the one paid to recycle not the government? I am on a mission to get paid for our household waste that is recyclable! Go to www.earth911.com and find out where the nearest company is that will pay you for your metal, cardboard, glass, newspaper etc...and put the money in your pocket!!!
There is a box on the left side that you put in the material and then your zip code to find all the locations and what they take!!! California pays you for glass!!! Florida does not!!! I'm looking to change that!!! lol
***Any of my friends that live near me (Volusia County, FL)and would like to join me in this, send me a PM and we will schedule the day we take our waste to the recycle company. I called lots of them and found who pays the best.

We pay income tax, sales tax and property tax!!! Isn't it time to be the ones paid?!!!!!

Okay, some of you may live out in the country and say it is too far to drive to get paid to recycle. Some of you may say I don't have enough to make it worth my while. So, I'm not talking to you. LOL

Join forces with your friends, family or neighbors and make a drive together when you have saved up enough waste to make it worth your while.

If you think this is a worthy mission please go to my Facebook page and leave a positive comment and share it with others!!!! www.facebook.com/marketsofsunshine

There is enough crap and negative comments being thrown around so freely on the internet. Let's start a movement to spread something good that will help those in need!!!!

We are doing this to raise money to buy a new a/c system for our house. I'll let you know when we reach our goal!!! Woot!!!

Farmgirl sister #308
Cooling Neck Wraps
www.marketsofsunshinefl.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
Vendor Marketing Swag Bags
www.marketsofsunshine.com

Edited by - marjean on Jul 30 2014 07:59:26 AM

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  08:21:33 AM  Show Profile
Well, so far we are still collecting the metal to take to a recycling place an hour away from us. The local place is a rip off! By the time we get enough saves up to make the trip worth it it will probably be next year! lol

Farmgirl sister #308
Swag Bag Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Do You Recycle? Join My Mission! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page