Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Wanted Hank the Cowdog CDs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Wanted Hank the Cowdog CDs Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  8:59:25 PM  Show Profile
My sons used to have Hank the Cowdog casettes they listened to. Now I have grandsons that live on a farm. I would love to find them some gently used Hank The Cowdog CDs to listen too. I have lived on the same farmstead for 38 years. I surely have something you would like to trade for. You name it, I may just have it.

u.p.farmer
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

annette
bruce crossing michigan
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  04:53:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi This is a pretty unusual item and I know you want to barter but you might have to try looking somewhere like ebay.
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  05:20:31 AM  Show Profile
Yes, I know and have found some on eBay, but because of content on this forum I thought there might be a. chance.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  09:50:15 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Kem!!! We LOVED Hank the Cowdog when my son was little!!! We have the entire series boxed up and stored away in the attic awaiting the next generation! I would do all the voices for all the characters every night!! LOL! I just mentioned it to my son, who is now 18, and he giggled like a little boy! Right now he's telling his buddy about the books and all the crazy voices I made up. LOL! What warm, wonderful memories! I had no idea they had CDs... Do they do the voices? That would be so cool to hear! I hope you find them - good luck! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  6:38:35 PM  Show Profile
:) We LOVE Hank the Cowdog too :) We got the CD's and tapes through our library , thru interlibrary loan -- maybe you could check with your library?

http://troutwife.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/brooktroutwife
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2014 :  4:39:49 PM  Show Profile
I found some Hank the Cowdog CDs. My DIL saw my request on Facebook and said her son had out grown his and she would bring them at Thanksgiving for her nephews....my grandsons. Yes, I think the person that reads the book does all the impersonations. He was really good on the cassette tapes. I do not have a cassette tape player any more so glad DIL came up with CDs. Facebook has been an incredible place go find items. I have found everything from crimp beads to make wedding jewelry for my sister, to a motor for my 1954 Chevy pickup (my husband's cousin saw my request and happened to have one). Good place to shop.
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Wanted Hank the Cowdog CDs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page