Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Felted wool fleece lined mittens :) trade or sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Felted wool fleece lined mittens :) trade or sale Next Topic  

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2014 :  4:56:48 PM  Show Profile
Now that the craft fair is over :) I have some extra pair of mittens to trade or sell! They are felted wool (from old sweaters) and are lined with polar fleece! They are very cozy warm. The pairs in the pictures are adult sizes, though I have a bunch of child sizes also!

I'd love to swap for candles in glass jars or things I can use for gifts or interesting stuff :) or art or music or ?? I'm open to ideas! I also would sell them for $15 a pair (includes shipping) or for more than one pair it'd be a little less, as they can be mailed together :)

http://troutwife.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/brooktroutwife

Terralea
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Terra
Midland Michigan
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  09:30:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sheila,

Do you have any mittens that are black on top or all over? My daughter has a black coat and would wear an adult size. Also, my husband would wear a large or extra large. Any of those sizes? I love the red ones as well. Not much to swap right now...perhaps a quart of maple syrup? We tapped our trees for the first time this last spring. I was hoping we might swap two pair of your mittens as the syrup is expensive to ship. My last shipment was $12 or $13 dollars for a quart.

Your name is familiar...have we swapped before?

Terralea
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Felted wool fleece lined mittens :) trade or sale Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page