nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  11:25:22 AM  Show Profile
Why doesn"t my sign in info not work for Mjftv?

Donna Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  2:19:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Donna,

I overwrote your MJF TV account so you should be able to log in with your current user/password combo. Let me know if it works!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  12:43:14 PM  Show Profile
Brian -- I am on my work computer and signed in to "my" Over 50s Farmgirl group, where I hang out off and on during my work days. I just stay logged in, so I don't actually remember what my password was when I signed up.

However, for some reason I got logged off from the chatroom on my iPad, so now I can't get back on. I am leaving for a vacation on Saturday and want to be able to post pictures, etc.

I use the same password for everything so I don't get confused, but that password is not working when I try to log on via the iPad.

Can you send me an e-mail so I can reset the password, please? I hate to do so, because I am afraid it will mess something up with my access, but I really would like to be able to get onto the chatroom from either the computer or the iPad.

Thanks!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  1:55:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn,

You can reset your password here: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/password.asp You'll just have to enter your username and email address (Your matwork@xxxxxxxx email is the correct one.). I deleted your full email from your reply since the chat room is public and I would hate for you to get spammed.

Once you update your password, shoot me an email and I'll make sure that it's transferred to the TV website too.

Thanks!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Sign in Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page