Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 Where to find future retail store ads
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Where to find future retail store ads Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2015 :  11:56:20 AM  Show Profile
My sister has the coupon bug and is always on the hunt for coupons and ways to get things cheaper. She saw a Dollar General ad for the week of July 26th about two weeks early. She is trying to find out how to get ads earlier so she can match up ads with coupons and plan ahead. Anyone have an idea how to do this? Looking for sites that tell this info. I would love to help her because she can get me free shampoo, soap, etc with coupons.

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2015 :  2:08:16 PM  Show Profile
I know this is an a few months old, but I know of some sites that may be use use - Passion for Savings and Living Rich with Coupons both have ad previews on their sites. A lot of retailer sites also post the next week's ad in addition to the current week, so check there for the stores you shop at. If you want to order coupons online (more economical than buying a bunch of Sunday papers) I've used both Klip 2 Save and Coupon Carryout with success - and they both have coupon book previews on their sites too, so you can plan your deals in advance, to match coupons to the sales for maximum savings.

http://www.apartmentfarm.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Where to find future retail store ads Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page