Author Technical Support: Previous Topic the cluck Next Topic  

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  9:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
It has been forever since I received the Cluck on my email.. I also have a hard time trying to find it. Didn't we used to get email notification when the cluck was sent out.? Due to life..I don't have time always to work on what I need to do to get it easier. So...what do I need to do? IF I ever knew..I have forgotten.. And yes.. I am computer challanged...lol

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  3:07:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Shirley,

I discovered the problem and possibly the reason the problem came about. The reason you haven't been receiving the Sister Issue is that your Farmgirl Sisterhood membership expired a little while ago. I send out 2-3 email reminders and I see that the email address I have on file for your Sisterhood membership is your Yahoo email and I see that your chat room account is an Outlook email. Do you still use the Yahoo email? That might explain why you didn't receive the reminder notification or the expiration email.

I still have your Sisterhood number available though! (#2788) You are more than welcome to renew online (http://shop.maryjanesfarm.org/Farmgirl-Sisterhood-Renewal) or you can give me a phone call (888-750-6004 M-F 9-5 Pacific).

thanks!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic the cluck Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page