meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2016 :  3:18:08 PM  Show Profile
Hum... Whoever is my Mail partner don't despair! I mailed it almost 3 weeks ago but well, since I'm from Canada, it might take more time... Just hope it's still intact -_-
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2016 :  12:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sam! I just received your chalk and painted canvas today! Daisies are my mothers favorite flower and it so reminds me of her!! Thank you so much! Beautiful!!

April

Dreamer42
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2016 :  8:42:38 PM  Show Profile

Marilou thanks so much for the absolutely beautiful poppy! I will post a picture soon but in the meantime I wanted to let you know the package has arrived in perfect shape!

Update: here is a photo of the wonderful wet felted poppy flower Marilou sent. It's about 6" diameter and looks very real! I love how she used the tiny black beads around the center for interest and dimension.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by - edlund33 on Jun 07 2016 10:13:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2016 :  3:00:31 PM  Show Profile
Hello Sisters,

Quick note to let my sister know that I am a bit behind with our mail art for May. It's been very busy here but we managed to snag some well overdue respite care and take a break last week! Intended to have my art in mail before the deadline but there was more planning involved in our mini-vaca than I had anticipated! Promise to get the art in the mail by Friday. Thank you for being patient and hope all of you are doing well. ((*H*U*G*S*))

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

~*~ You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits! ~*~
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2016 :  7:03:59 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Marilyn! I'm so glad it arrived in shape! I was starting to fret a bit... I'm glad you like the flower. It's such a fun media to work with!
Hugs,
Marilou
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2016 :  4:09:10 PM  Show Profile
Dear Sister Rachel,

So sorry I forgot to acknowledge your pkg and post photos! I picked up the pkg a couple of weeks ago and it got buried on the "catch all" desk that was long overdue for a cleaning. I really thought I took care of this when it came in, but I see from scrolling back through this thread that I did not.... Oooooop, sorry for that.

Thank you for the zippered bag and the crocheted item. It's too pretty to be a dishcloth, please tell me what I should do with it. (Sorry if I am ignorant and should already know.) Also thank you for the teas. The four little squares are super cute but again, I am at a loss for what they are used for. :( Boy, do I feel dumb right now!

Again, I'm so happy to see the top of the desk and the bright sunshine now has a surface to reflect off of... it's been a wild spring and these long stretches of rain we're having here in TX sure make me lazy and ANY excuse will do to put off cleaning. As usual, I've made myself a promise to not let this get piled up like this again. . . we'll shall see!!

((*H*U*G*S*))

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

\|/\|/
(u.u)
~V~ C*H*I*C*K*E*N - L*O*V*E

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  1:15:56 PM  Show Profile
I was sick the latter half of May, but my mail art is in transit and I sent an email with tracking info to my partner.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

rachelbee
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Rachel
Carmel IN
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  3:44:11 PM  Show Profile
I use the crocheted thing as dish cloths and the squares are a set of coasters :)

Rachel, #6992
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1228 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1228 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2016 :  09:34:18 AM  Show Profile
Jayme, I received your wonderful package on Thursday and just wanted to let you know. I love all the goodies, The bracelet is just too cute and please thank Iva for me. I do make fresh bread, it will be perfect and all the candy goodies. Take care

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  05:28:21 AM  Show Profile
There was a post in the June Mail Art about thanking your giver on here so that yjey knew your package had been received. Got me thinking maybe I needed to post. I'm not complaining, but didn't receive May mail art. So, I'm mentioning it only as a way to make sure that the sender knows I haven't received it, in case there was shipping issues. Also, so they know why they haven't been thanked. Part of the fun of mail art is not knowing who your giver is, but maybe if the gift hasn't been acknowledged in a couple weeks of sending we need to contact the person we are giving to- assuring arrival?

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  05:55:19 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, it is nice to post to the thread when you've received your mail art. We all like to know that our offerings have made it to their destination. It's also important to let me know if you don't receive mail art so that I can contact your partner. We don't want anyone left out of the exchange and I have a contingency plan if that happens. I will check with your partner to see what's up and get back to you. Sorry, and hopefully there's a good reason.

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

Bleeni
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

Aimee
Jefferson Maine
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  12:20:22 PM  Show Profile
Here is the sweet little Mail Art I got for May from Jami. She and her Granddaughter collaborated to make this lovely garden of flowers from pinecone petals. I also received a lovely stamp with a flower quote as well-keeping the flower theme. Great job with innovating, Jami!
Thanks much!!!
A

Bleeni
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  2:35:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rachel,

That's what I thought the squares were but thought I should ask... since they are like little pockets, I thought maybe there was another use and I surely did not want to short change their usefulness!

To Recipient FGSister,
Please do not despair, your mailART package went out Friday and the clerk said it should be to you by Monday. I hope you enjoy the "art" - it was certainly a brainchild and is probably something only a fellow farmgirl sister could probably appreciate. Sorry it took so long to get it off but this month had more than it's share of challenges here on the homefront.

Cheers to all and may you all have a wonderful and safe "Father's Day!"

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

\|/\|/
(u.u)
~V~ C*H*I*C*K*E*N - L*O*V*E

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2016 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi TexasGran!
I just received your May Mail Art! I can't say no to such a cute towel! There is ALWAYS a need for one in my household! -^-^-
Thanks again,
Meg xxx
Go to Top of Page

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  06:44:38 AM  Show Profile
My May mail art arrived, a set of sweet ladies to accompany summer! Thanks to South Forty for you gift.

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

saram
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

Sara
Biggs CA
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  4:56:10 PM  Show Profile
oh my! You girls are all so creative, I just love seeing what you all make!
And Jami, I'm really touched that you involved your granddaughter in your art-making. That is so sweet!
Go to Top of Page

Lolachella
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Rochelle
Traverse City MICHIGAN
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  08:23:24 AM  Show Profile
Sure wish I would have taken a picture of my May mail art before I shipped it! Was kinda groovy! My partner did thank me via email and that was appreciated! Always take a picture!

Chella
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2016 :  1:02:52 PM  Show Profile
I forget to take photos before I mail, too. Sometimes I think it would be nice for my own reference later on.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  6:01:00 PM  Show Profile
Aimee..........so glad ya liked it.....and thanx Sara..it was fun :-)

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  7:51:02 PM  Show Profile
I do not know who received Art from Sara Marquez in May...but please post a picture. I love her watercolors and would love to see what she did.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic May Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page