hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2016 :  10:21:47 AM  Show Profile
Keeping you in my prayers Angela. So sorry to hear of all that you have been through.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  05:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I received a birthday card from Angela yesterday. I also got a card and farm-theme handkerchief from Marlene. Thanks so much to both of you. I love getting birthday cards in the mail!

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Aug 05 2016 05:36:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  08:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you to Brenda for the birthday card and beautiful antique crocheted potholder. I love the pattern and I don't have one in my collection that color. It will go in my kitchen, where I decorate with all my antique potholders.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  9:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Linda T for the card, crocheted doily, handkerchief, note pad, and bag of buttons. I have an idea for how to use the buttons.

And thank you, Kelly, for the card and magnetic bookmarks. I like to read and they will come in very handy.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  04:45:42 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda for my package with the doilie and ink pens and note pad stationary and the skeleton key pen and the drink covers I loved everything. Thank you Brenda for both cards and April the postcard
of the lighthouse was beautiful glad you got to enjoy the day there. Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes my mom is still not doing well and I thank all of you for your support and prayers..Thank you most of all for just being there all of you mean so very much to me.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  04:48:00 AM  Show Profile
I also forgot to say Thank You for the Magnetic book marks I received and a yellow and white hankie with chicks on it I love the chicks hankie and bookmarks one bookmark is already in my Bible..
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  4:50:33 PM  Show Profile
Angela and Linda, so glad you liked the birthday items. I'll continue to keep you and
your mom in my prayers Angela.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2016 :  2:30:47 PM  Show Profile
Hey Rachel,
Thank for the adorable note pad, card, and metallic gel pens....Vincent Van Gogh and Picasso are my two favorite artists....I already colored a book mark with my gel pens. My sisters have already made my birthday spectacular....Thank You everyone!!!!!
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela #6681 Oh and thank you for all the thoughts and prayers for my mom...I cannot be with her this week which hurts so much, it seems as if I have slipped a disc in my back and can barely move without pain also it feels as if I am trying to get bronchitis, Thank you all once again..you all truly make my life alot brighter!!!
Hugs,Angela

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2016 :  3:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Rachel -

I received the package from you and it arrived safely and in tact. Thank you for the card and jar of buttons. I love buttons, and I have a project in mind for them already.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2016 :  5:02:33 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
I apologize for not thanking you eatlier. I love the magnetic bookmark, and the teas will help me get through the workday.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2016 :  8:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Beverley - Thank you for the card with the handkerchief inside. I love it.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2016 :  7:30:12 PM  Show Profile
I hope you August Birthday girls are having a wonderfully happy birthday month!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2016 :  8:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
It's been great so far - and still celebrating. LOL! Thanks so much to all who have sent cards and surprises.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

289 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile
I mailed out August birthday goodies this morning. Angela and Linda you should have your packages Monday!
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  4:43:12 PM  Show Profile
Did you guys get my cards ? I am always wondering if they get there from my post office. they do the weirdest thing. The Dr.'s office here sent a file to the VA guy I have working on my dad's stuff. Now mind you the Dr.'s office is down the street from the courthouse where the VA guy has his office. It went from Atlanta Michigan which is on the East side of the state to the west side of the state to traverse city and the post office there stamped the outside and sent it on back to Atlanta to where it was supposed to go. It took a month to get down the street!!! So, sorry if I bug you guys but I just always like to know that you got it?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  4:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you, Audra Rose. I love the card and the stickers and facial masque inside.

Beverley - I thanked you a couple posts up for the card and handkerchief.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  4:46:03 PM  Show Profile
Linda I see that you got it thanks..and your welcome, I am glad you like it.

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2016 :  07:17:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Audra Rose for the beautiful bookmark and card. FYI my sister in law was in Seoul Korea about 2 years ago her husband is an officer in the Army.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2016 :  07:21:00 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Deb for the beautiful card and I love that Lady Lipton Tea that was just amazing and actually at the time I received it was having tea with a friend and we both got to enjoy...My friend
loved it also.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2016 :  9:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you, Lisa for the wonderful fabric squares.

Thank you, Deb, for the fabric squares, pretty buttons, and the tea.

I am almost ready to make a large scrappy quilt with the squares.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Edited by - quiltee on Aug 23 2016 9:28:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2016 :  08:15:10 AM  Show Profile
Hey there everyone,
Just wanted to thank everyone again for the cards gifts bookmarks (hope I did not miss anything) Anyway , I have an update on my mom who is not doing well we think she had another small stroke. But to top things off if anyone heard or read about the two nuns that got killed in Mississippi well it was Sisters Paula Merrill and Margaret Held. They were friends of ours my mom and dad attended church with these two wonderful women and Sister Paula was my mom's primary care nurse practioner. So it was really hectic last week and that is why I have not gotten anything mailed yet. But I will I have a mail art to get out and April have your fall pocket ready to go and all the other things to do but working on it all now. Please excuse my rambling but I did want to update everyone at least in one of the swaps. I will be continuing in the birthday club and writing to my pen pals but after the swaps for fall I will have to take some time off. I will remain in the birthday club. I dont have anyone listed for October do we have anyone yet or any ideas? Please email me and let me know. I want to thank everyone for continued thoughts and prayers. Love you all and you all mean so much to me, more than you know.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela #6681

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2016 :  10:29:51 AM  Show Profile
I have been really busy with the beginning of school and my new job. I have my ideas for the August birthday girls and am waiting for the time to execute them. Vanessa, I am still working on yours. I apologize for how long it's taking me.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2016 :  10:48:47 AM  Show Profile
Did we ever get someone for September to send to???

Just Curious.

And I must admit I never hear if people are getting my cards & gifts. I usually try to send out the last week
or two of the Month figuring most people send out the first couple weeks and I want our Birthday Girls to
keep getting cards to the very end. However by doing them late...I think I get lost in the shuffle and don't
hear if my cards are being received or not.

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2016 :  11:05:02 AM  Show Profile
As of right now, no we do not have anyone for Sept. does anyone have friend or someone they would like to cheer up by getting a bunch of cards? If you do please let us know! Thanks

beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2016 :  11:19:58 AM  Show Profile
Hi Beverly, YES, I DO!! She is not a farmgirl sister, however, she is a very dear friend of mine. She lives in Ontario, Canada and has just recently lost her father to whom she was extremely close to. He was the one person who she felt honestly and deeply unconditionally loved her. She is divorced, late 50's, has raised her two nephews, cared for her mother who passed away a couple years ago and has been taking care of her father daily for the last year before he passed a month ago. She's having a very hard time with the loss of her father. If the farmgirl sisters in the birthday club would like to send her a card of cheer, love and just thinking of her, I would be forever grateful! She's an amazing woman with a heart full of love and Jesus and honestly, has no one at this time in her life and I'm so far away being in Oregon. Please let me know if my farm girl sisters are interested and I will provide her mailing address. Thank you so much! ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Club? closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page