Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic We will find it.. Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2016 :  4:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I know that country piece of heaven is waiting for us..somewhere! I want to do something like Shabby Chic meets country, no overly fru fru but simple it color palette, that is very relaxing and soothing. I am loving Rachel Ashwell's Prairie Inn and would like something like that. Any suggestions on doing this on a budget? Ideas? Where to shop? We are going to the Round Top antique hoopla in the Fall and I cannot wait. Definitely will pick up some great pieces. I am going to refinish my dining room table in white, with some turquoise blue underneath. I also have to accommodate 2 dark purple lazy boy recliners, which we love but are heavy. Thinking of just adding some throws or quilts over them to make them blend. I am having so much fun on Pinterest right now.

DeVaudrey18
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2016 :  7:29:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh that sounds like it will be just beautiful and charming. Pinterest has a lot of great DIY ideas to help create the type of home you like. I search shabby chic cottage and find many beautiful things.
hugs

J'ai valu,vaux et Vaudrai
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  07:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Where and when is the RoundTop event? I'd love to go - and my boyfriend loves going to those, too.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  08:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
http://www.roundtoptexasantiques.com/

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  08:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks! I'm putting it on my calendar. We may be able to meet up there. LOL!

I want that truck in the picture. I'm looking for an old truck, in good and drive-able condition, for my farm. If you run across any where you are, please let me know.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic We will find it.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page