Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 If I could have some prayers sent my way please..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic If I could have some prayers sent my way please.. Next Topic
Page: of 2

LilDebbie
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Debbie
Days Creek Oregon
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  09:58:15 AM  Show Profile
HUGS and thank you Judith. We're keeping a close eye on him and how he's acting. He still loves to lay in the sunshine and is still moving around. Not as much as he was, but he's still moving. And if he gets too bad off we're not going to make him suffer any longer. Just hoping it doesn't come to that. I pray he slips off into everlasting sleep in peace before. I'm giving my nephew updates daily. Hopefully he'll be out this weekend to spend time with Duke. He was supposed to have yesterday and today off, then his boss asked him to work those days. Hope your having a great day.

quote:
Originally posted by forgetmenot

Debbie, I hope the tramadol works. Take care of yourself. Its not easy seeing a pet suffer.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2017 :  09:07:54 AM  Show Profile
Haven't heard or seen you post in a while Debbie and just praying last few days all is well with you and yours....

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic If I could have some prayers sent my way please.. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page