Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Breast Cancer - Update June 3, 2017
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Breast Cancer - Update June 3, 2017 Next Topic
Page: of 4

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2017 :  06:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Becky, continued prayers.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2017 :  07:30:42 AM  Show Profile
Continuing to pray for you, Becky. <<HUGS>>

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2017 :  4:04:41 PM  Show Profile
I am continuing prayers for you Becky.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2017 :  4:33:04 PM  Show Profile
I will, of course, continue prayers for you, Becky! I have known so many success stories...and have great faith for your healing! More hugs!!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  08:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Update: I will have my cat and bone scan tomorrow to see if the cancer has spread anywhere else in my body. Please pray the results are negative.
Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  09:11:15 AM  Show Profile
Praying now and will continue to do so! When will you know the results?

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  09:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Praying it's negative!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2017 :  9:23:35 PM  Show Profile
Praying for you every day, Becky... and every night... and many times each day in between. Much, much love to you, sister. MUCH love... Please let us know how things are going, when you're up to it. So concerned. Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2017 :  05:36:12 AM  Show Profile
Dear Becky, My you find peace and comfort in all the prayers offered you and may you feel the Lord's wings around you! With love, Beth

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2017 :  6:40:57 PM  Show Profile

Praying that God will envelope you in His loving arms and bring you peace of mind and healing to your body...

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2017 :  12:28:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi. Becky

Hope you are doing well. I got to tell you a little story. Because of your situation and that a co-worker of mine went through the same thing last year (she is healthy and back to work) and my loving nagging hubby I made an appt. for a mammogram. I showed up to my appt. this morning but they wouldn't screen me. Because I am such a tumbleweed always getting hurt and running into things. I had ran into some machinery in my hubby's workshop that had this sticking out thing. It got me in the right side and I had an ugly bruise and a lump in the middle. It's better now. On the form it asked if I had any trauma to my breasts and I check the box. The doctor didn't like this. I now have to go back to my doctor, be examined, get a referral then make another mammogram appt. sigh... Because this is no longer a routine request I am sure it will cost me more.....so bummed out. Hope your situation is doing better. XO

TW

The fun begins where the pavement ends!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  07:25:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh we hope to hear from you soon Becky, just a bit worried and anxious for an update.
Healing thoughts, prayers and love.

Your story is indeed funny Nancy, I run into things all the time around the house, never farm equipment though :-), and I bruise very easily. Sorry you must pay for a doctor's visit now, but it must be a really bad bruise and maybe needs for be looked at!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  07:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Well the test results came back and I am negative from any other cancer. Friday I have an appointment with my oncologist and a nutritionist. From there the chemo will start. My surgery doctor called and schedule an appointment in March. That is all that I have to report at this moment.
Other than biding my time I am doing okay. Changed my diet to a somewhat fruit and vegetable diet and doing everything to get ready for the treatments. Emotionally I am okay. I do have some days where I worry, but about my husband not stressing to much, the bills, the overall keeping the house in order while I undergo these treatments. Hubby has been doing all of the cooking this last week to get used to the new menu plan and trying to keep me eating so I can keep my strength up. So far he has done a fantastic job of it.

Please keep me in your prayers and I appreciate all of your concerns. I will keep everyone updated as things go along.
Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  08:01:41 AM  Show Profile
Oh! PRAISE GOD!!! That, in itself, is excellent news! I am so relieved! And your husband sounds like such a wonderful guy! When we had our charity, one of our board members made these little tea bag angels for our patients with a tag quoting Eleanor Roosevelt: “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong <she> is until <she>'s in hot water.” (Mrs. Roosevelt said "it;" my friend changed it to "she.") How very, very true that is - you are going to be amazed at just how strong BOTH of you are! We will be praying you both right through it! Love and hugs to you both! - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 14 2017 08:02:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  08:30:26 AM  Show Profile
Becky - I am so very very happy it has not spread. God has this!!! You and Paul are such an inspiration!!! Love to you both! <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9234 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9234 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2017 :  05:14:02 AM  Show Profile
Praise God for those good results. Continuing to keep you in my prayers each day Becky.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2017 :  1:51:43 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful news, Becky. I will keep you and your husband and your doctors in my prayers.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2017 :  4:09:16 PM  Show Profile
Becky, I am too happy it has not sure, it is good news.
Continued prayers.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2017 :  8:49:28 PM  Show Profile
Great news Becky!!! So happy to hear this. Hopefully and prayerfully we will hear better news as time goes on.

Debbie... Not to worry. I did make an appointment and the bruise and lump are gone now.

TW

The fun begins where the pavement ends!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2017 :  08:54:49 AM  Show Profile
Becky, prayers continue here.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2017 :  05:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
UPDATE!
I went to see the oncologist and a nutritionist on Friday. After receiving the information about the chemo I have opt not to go that route. I am going to go the natural way for healing myself of this breast cancer. It seems like the less trauma to my body and I feel I will have a better chance of beating this safely. Chemo will endanger my heart and I don't feel that I am at this point in time even healthy enough to undergo such an evasive procedure. Please keep me in your prayers as I go on with my cure of breast cancer.
Hugs
Becky

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2017 :  8:44:05 PM  Show Profile
Becky, praying madly for you! Sending you love and super strength to get thru this! XO

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  08:54:54 AM  Show Profile
I admire you Becky for choosing to go the more natural route with herbs instead of Chemo which really messes with your immune system and other organs in you body. I know this will be a difficult journey for you but after talking to you on the phone your attitude is so positive. With the support of your Paul, family and your Farmgirl Sisters and friends we will be there to help you get through it. Take care my sweet friend, know you are loved by so many and you have support. I will talk to you again soon on the phone but until then know I am here for you as are others.
Sending healing thoughts, love and prayers.
You are special. Have a Beautiful week.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  3:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Today I saw the surgeon and my surgery is scheduled for March 27th at noon. She will be doing a bilateral mastectomy. I will be in the hospital for only a couple of days and then about 6 weeks of healing and getting back to normal, just in time for planting season around here.

Keep me in your prayers that all goes well with the surgery.

Hugs
Becky

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  4:36:55 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the update, Becky...Praying for you!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Breast Cancer - Update June 3, 2017 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page