Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Would you pray for Ks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Would you pray for Ks Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile
Recently Ks has multiple prairie firse that totaled over 700,000 acres of burned farmland and parts of towns. These kind of fires have been sparse and far between for decades. Even though we live two hours from a fire that did major damage we are engaged as a community. A plea was put out by a couple of concerned citizens that have ties in these communities to open our hearts and donate fencing supplies, labor, etc. Everything will have to be rebuilt. Today people in our community are heading out with trailers of barb wire, wooden post, and labor to go make the difference. Please pray for Gods speed and protection as farmers across the state gather to repair the damage done by this event. Sad deal, many farmers lost all their cattle in this fire. They are not insurable so it will be starting from the ground up. I can't begin to express the gratefulness I feel to be spared as a farmer of this tragedy. And yes, we sent prayers and supplies.

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  08:08:27 AM  Show Profile
Definitely lifting Kansas up in prayer!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  09:04:50 AM  Show Profile

Prayers for everyone...So sad this happened...

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13567 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13567 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  11:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Praying! It is such a tragedy! Seems like one area or the other gets hit with something devastating!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  11:53:21 AM  Show Profile
Prayers going up for all those in Kansas,
May God be with them.

Blessings

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  4:45:20 PM  Show Profile
It is so sad. We need rain so bad. I am praying that we can get some rain. We have a burn ban and everyone is either praying or doing rain dances. As I drove home 10 miles to our farm I realized how much of our landscape is either pasture with dry grass, stubble fields, or dormant alfalfa. Some green wheat, but more of the other. Concerning for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  4:52:03 PM  Show Profile
It is so sad. We need rain so bad. I think the whole state is hurting for rain. I know NW Ks is for sure. I am praying that we can get some rain. We have a burn ban and everyone is either praying or doing rain dances. As I drove home 10 miles to our farm I realized how much of our landscape is either pasture with dry grass, stubble fields, or dormant alfalfa. Some green wheat, but more of the other. Concerning for sure.
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Would you pray for Ks Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page