Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Pattern Pocket Exchg - PARTNERS!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pattern Pocket Exchg - PARTNERS!! Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  4:23:25 PM  Show Profile
Deborah,

I received your pattern pocket today and OH MY GOSH!! Just love it!! I actually started a family history recipe album, including pictures and stories of each family members recipe, including traditions and memories, this will be perfect to include in my section with my favorite recipes! Also, loved all the goodies you filled it with and the extras you sent. Goodness, I felt spoiled today, was a day when I needed it, too, so thank you! ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2017 :  04:38:14 AM  Show Profile
April, I am so tickled that your pattern pocket arrived with everything in tact. Glad you are enjoying everything!

This was a fun swap!

Hugs and Giggles!

Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2017 :  2:58:47 PM  Show Profile
Oh Julie, your stuffed pattern envelope arrived today....
Thank you sew very much... I luv all my goodies...
Much needed mood lifter, as we are in the midst of floor demo for the new flooring...
sew your package truly brought a smile to my face...

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2017 :  9:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Beth,
Received the pretty pattern pocket and tucks. Soooo nice. If you took a picture, please post it so everyone can see the journal, lace, flower, hankie and I love the key! Thank you.

Marlee, yours went out today, Monday. Should have it Wenesday.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  07:58:01 AM  Show Profile
Oh Darlene, I didn't....Ny camera is on the fritz again!! So glad you got it!!

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1228 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1228 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  08:46:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi April yours went out on Saturday and I did receive mine on Friday. Thank you so much, I just love it all. Such a lift after the week we had last week. Will get pictures on here later today.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  09:08:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sherry! I received my pattern pocket last night and I love it! You did such a beautiful job, it is so charming and all the inserts just made my heart warm with nostalgia! From the handstamped ribbon to the handmade cards and honey shea soap. All so special - you did a beautiful job. Thank you!! I have already inserted it into my journal to serve as a special pocket. So happy you were able to join us for this swap!

P.S. My mailman had shoved extra large envelopes into my box yesterday rather than ringing my door bell, so you do see a small tear near the top, I have since repaired that - and will be having a chat with him when I see him next! How dare he damage my farmgirl gifts! LOL! Each one is so cherished! :-)

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1228 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1228 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  5:57:56 PM  Show Profile

Thank you April for my beautiful envelope and letting me be a part of this swap. Love all my goodies

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  11:52:58 AM  Show Profile
Marlee thank you so much for my pattern pocket of treasures. I love everything! I will be hiding my chocolate for sure. Just as soon as I make sure that Farmbrother "Big Buzz" is not watching. I have found the perfect hideaway; inside an old pattern pocket that I no longer use. LOL! LOL! Now remember farmsisters.. MUM! is the word here.

I love how you decorated the pattern pocket. I especially like the greenish yellow dress with the daisy on the front. The sweet little note pad and pen will be sitting on my desk in my crafting coop. Some of you farmsisters may remember the pictures I posted after redecorating my crafting coop in pinks and greens. Mixture of Country, Shabby Chic, and Shabby Debbie. LOL! Needless to say my desk now has a "purty" to sit on it. LOL! I love the little wooden tags! Did you paint them? I love that look on wood. My little tag and tea bag holder is adorable. Along with my Color Me book, they will be stashed in my purse. Cannot wait to try the Paris Black Tea. Ladies this tea sounds so good. It is a black tea with Currant, Carmel and Citrus. I will be having it with my breakfast in the morning. YUM! YUM! And Marlee, my granddaughter asked for the the teal and white ribbon for her hair. After much tugging back and forth, I relented the ribbon over to her. She wants to tie it around her ponytail when she rides her bike. Her bike is the exact same colors of the ribbon. Too funny!

And thank you for your sweet little note.

Hugs and Giggles!
Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  12:14:44 PM  Show Profile
CONFESSION! CONFESSION!

Honestly Marlee, I was going to stash my chocolate away. However as I carried it over to my secret hiding place, I begin to feel sorry for it. You know hiding in that empty pattern pocket all alone. It might become afraid. When I almost dropped it, I knew that was a sign for me to go ahead and give my taste buds something to write home about. LOL!

Hummmm, I do wonder where those "signs " come from? LOL! Not for me to poke and pry. LOL!

Chocolate "happy" to be out of package.
Taste Buds "happy, happy"!
Buzzn Bee "VERY HAPPY!" LOL!

I don't know Marlee if the tea will make it until breakfast tomorrow morning. LOL!
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2681 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2681 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  2:32:27 PM  Show Profile
Everyone did such a great job on their pattern pockets! Thank you for joining, this was fun!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  4:12:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you April for hosting this swap. It was a blast!

Hugs and Giggles
Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2017 :  7:27:05 PM  Show Profile
Debi, Thank You so much for the cute decorated envelope and all the fun goodies inside. I just love those cute button coasters and that little button kit.

The cup cozy is the cutest.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2017 :  08:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Marlee, you should have gotten my package on Thursday. Did you? Just making sure.

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2017 :  1:09:11 PM  Show Profile
Got back home late went to the mail box and there it was my Altered Pattern from Darlene. OMG!
What an awesome pack. On the front it had pics of dolls dressed in cute clothes . But Darlene put a cute butterfly, a blue ribbon with a cute heart. 2 good herbal teas chocolate and mint and cranberry hibiscus. The chocolate mint OH it is gone.
An beautiful sewing kits. Boy! you are so crafty, I love the sewing kit, pretty blue cross bookmark.
A mini apron w/ doggies on it and dish cloth. You are so talented my friend. The card is so sweet.
Darlene , Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I just luv the swap and hun for making it special.
Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2017 :  6:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Marlee, I'm glad you got it and like it. I make those crosses and take them to the chemo centers. People have been hanging them on their rear view mirrors. I always get concerned about the packages getting to the destination. I've had a few that have gotten lost. This was a fun swap! Have a great summer!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pattern Pocket Exchg - PARTNERS!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page