Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Adrenal insufficiency Next Topic  

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  6:04:26 PM  Show Profile
Does anyone have any experience with this? I tested low for cortisol and my dr. wants me to get the ACTH stimulation test. I have been feeling very tired, weak, mentally sluggish, and my BP is acting weird. I was sick for over four months earlier this year with bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies. I was prescribed three rounds of prednisone, and many different steroids and cortisteroids. I started feeling tired just as i was stopping the medicines and recovering from the respiratory illnesses. And also, I have been under a lot of stress. I am now seeing an endocrinologist.
cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  6:29:07 PM  Show Profile
(((hugs))) I have dealt with MANY adrenal issues... I had a mass on one of adrenal glands and had to have it removed surgically... and my other doesn't work correctly! I will be praying for clear answers for you and wisdom <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  7:59:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Shannon!
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Adrenal insufficiency Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page