Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas in July - Did you mail?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas in July - Did you mail? Next Topic
Page: of 3

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2017 :  06:20:57 AM  Show Profile
Beth, I have your address and I think you have mine. I am glad we are partners. Merry Christmas in July.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2017 :  8:54:20 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, your package is on the way.

~Cathy~
Farmgirl 2428 http://www.my-fairhaven.blogspot.com/
http://adaywithnonnaandboompa.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  09:14:47 AM  Show Profile
Marlene~ Your package went out on Thursday afternoon. I hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas in July!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  09:21:52 AM  Show Profile
winnie sent your package yesterday

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

cyndieparz72
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Cyndie
Port Vue PA
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2017 :  12:31:26 PM  Show Profile
Beverly - USPS is picking up on Tuesday, 7/11 - you should have Thursday/Friday at the latest.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Farmgirl #7407
“I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” Hippolyte Taine

Edited by - cyndieparz72 on Jul 10 2017 12:31:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2017 :  1:31:30 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Cyndie!!! I will be on the look out for it. I am excited!! As I "think" I mentioned to you, it will be toward the end of this week, until I will be able to get your sent out. Thanks for your patience with me!! From what I can tell, we certainly do seem to be "kindred spirits", as you said.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2017 :  5:08:36 PM  Show Profile
Well Santa Claus stopped by this afternoon in his flip flops and shorts and left me a wonderful package from Marlene!! Oh my, thank-you for so many fun and wonderful Christmas goodies!

There is a darling apron( did you make it??), a pretty and festive mat, kitchen towel and potholder, darling Santa ornaments, a Gooseberry Patch Christmas book ( I love these!!) coasters, vintage hankie, and a fun stamp to use.
Santa sure was good to me and I will enjoy everything you sent!

Marlene, thank-you again for being my swap buddy for out Christmas in July exchange!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1751 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1751 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2017 :  12:05:05 PM  Show Profile
you are so welcome. it was fun putting it together. I received your package today and had great fun un wrapping it all. great holiday paper and fun items. thank you for your thoughtfulness and a great trade.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2017 :  2:27:09 PM  Show Profile
Marlene~ You are very welcome!! I am happy to know that you enjoyed some Christmas in July fun too!! Thank-you again for being my swap buddy and I love what you sent,

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2017 :  12:01:04 PM  Show Profile
Cyndie!!! Today, I received your absolutely wonderful Christmas In July package!!! I LOVE it!!!! You are so sweet. I will try to post pictures, when I can. I can tell that you put time and effort into each gift. And, you took care to make sure each gift was well protected, etc. I really mean it, when I say, that I love it!!! I am very grateful. Yours will be going out this weekend...God-willing. I will be attending the Jane Austen Festival Weekend here in my area, this weekend...and I will certainly have you in mind. :-). I have had a very busy week. Good week, but busy. Thanks again!!! I enjoyed being your "Swap Friend". Take care!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2017 :  1:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Shannon, your Christmas package went out today. You should receive it on Monday.
Becky

Friends, like heirlooms, are a special treasure
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2017 :  1:23:23 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I received my box of Christmas goodies today. I like decorating with snowmen because I can leave them out through January. Thank you, Cathy

~Cathy~
Farmgirl 2428 http://www.my-fairhaven.blogspot.com/
http://adaywithnonnaandboompa.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

cyndieparz72
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Cyndie
Port Vue PA
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2017 :  5:41:49 PM  Show Profile
You are quite welcome Bev!!!! That is the first time I ever made that kind of wreath, I am so glad that you liked it! A little bit of "July" and a little bit of "Christmas".

quote:
Originally posted by MasonGal

Cyndie!!! Today, I received your absolutely wonderful Christmas In July package!!! I LOVE it!!!! You are so sweet. I will try to post pictures, when I can. I can tell that you put time and effort into each gift. And, you took care to make sure each gift was well protected, etc. I really mean it, when I say, that I love it!!! I am very grateful. Yours will be going out this weekend...God-willing. I will be attending the Jane Austen Festival Weekend here in my area, this weekend...and I will certainly have you in mind. :-). I have had a very busy week. Good week, but busy. Thanks again!!! I enjoyed being your "Swap Friend". Take care!!!

Farmgirl #7407
“I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” Hippolyte Taine
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2017 :  11:01:41 AM  Show Profile
Cathy
I am glad you liked your box. I too leave my snowmen out until the end of January. I received my box as well. I love what you picked out. Sorry I am so late to post but my grandkids came for a week and I had my hands full. Thank you for being such a generous swap partner.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2017 :  10:03:09 PM  Show Profile
I received my lovely box of goodies from Becky! WOW! I was more than spoiled! Thank you Becky - you have no idea how much I needed to feel loved right now! Sadly, both snowman items broke on the way here :( The larger figurine the nose broke off of, and the "Friends" one, the nose broke of one of the snowman and the whole thing was broken in to two. Hubby thinks he can fix them though! The tea smells beyond delightful (I'll have one in the morning!), and the book is surely a treasure. And you sent a Willow Tree figurine! I was blown away! Thank you so very very much! She is beautiful! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2017 :  03:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Shannon, I am so sorry to hear that the snowmen broke. I hope that you husband fix them. Let me know.
Hugs
Becky

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2017 :  04:45:24 AM  Show Profile
I am late, but hope to mail this morning.

UPDATE: I finally got to the mail box and Beth you should receive your package on Saturday.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.

Edited by - TexasGran on Jul 20 2017 8:20:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2017 :  04:52:34 AM  Show Profile
Pam.. mailing today!!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2017 :  06:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Cyndie: I sent you an email regarding getting my package sent to you. I do not know if you received it, but thought
I better check with you, this way, as well...just to make sure. I had a friend pass away, and her funeral was mid-week, which caused a further delay.. Your package will be sent out on Monday. Thanks for your patience with me. Again, I loved your package!! Thank you!!
Go to Top of Page

cyndieparz72
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Cyndie
Port Vue PA
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2017 :  07:45:47 AM  Show Profile
Hey Bev! I did receive it, but it disappeared from my Inbox before I got to reply . No worries - I am very sorry for your loss.

Farmgirl #7407
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2017 :  08:13:26 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for understanding, Cyndie!! I have been a bit frazzled this past week...in addition to all the other things which caused delay, today marks one year since my Dad passed away. So, I am not on quite on top of things, as I usually try to be. Thanks, again!
Go to Top of Page

cyndieparz72
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Cyndie
Port Vue PA
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2017 :  3:17:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh Bev, I got my package today and I absolutely LOVE everything! I am in love with the Jane Austen journal and note cards, and all of the Christmas goodies! The candy isn't going to make it until Christmas!
Thank you so very, very, very much!!!!

Farmgirl #7407
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2017 :  2:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pam.. I see your parcel arrived at the PO Box on the 26th. Hope you liked it.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2017 :  3:37:34 PM  Show Profile
Becky - Did you ever receive your package???

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2017 :  3:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
ShannShannon, yes I did. Sorry I thought that I had posted it. I lived everything. Angel tried to steal the cuddly snowman. Thank you so much for the box, it was absolutely wonderful.
Hugs
Becky

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas in July - Did you mail? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page