Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas in July - Did you mail?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas in July - Did you mail? Next Topic
Page: of 3

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2017 :  9:48:39 PM  Show Profile
Beth, did you receive the package I sent your way?

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  6:00:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn, I did and it was so wondreful You did such a wonderful job on everything and I loved it all!! All the tags and banners and pretties!! Thank you so much!! Have you gotten the box I sent. My DIL mailed it for me!! I have not had a chance to get on line till tonight. My hubby is down again at home but in a hospital bed, Then I fell the last weekend and have been stoven up am feeling better and able to walk easier, and all my grandkids have been home since the weekend I fell. It has been crazy wonderful, but crazy. I just assigned the funeral home fan swap....Have a wondrful evening!

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  8:31:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh Beth, I was afraid you were having difficulties but hoped you were visiting grandkids. I just knew it was very unusual for you not to post. I think your package is at the PO. I will slip in early in the am for it and a few stamps. Hugs and I hope you and your hubby soon feel better.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2017 :  7:15:21 PM  Show Profile
Beth, I picked up the package at the post office and Hadlee opened it for me. She was as excited as me. Thank you for all the cute things and the beautiful kitchen towel. I love the apron. We just completed a mini apron swap of hostess aprons...so it is perfect. I want to share a photo of it tomorrow. My old house is dark and not good for taking photos in the evening. I love my gifts. Thank you. I hope your soreness goes away.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2017 :  3:13:10 PM  Show Profile
Pam.. Sorry I've taken so long to post.. it feels like I've been gone more than I've been home this last week..

Pam sent a super fun !! Christmas package. Everything in a lovely Chrustmas Tin... starting with a Nostalgic Apron.. so lovely... and a variety of
Christmas ornaments ... it was a really lovely surprise... even down to a bar of special soap.. smelled heavenly!! And a Favorite Cookbook for lots of treats!!!

I'm planning on adorning the Grandkids Christmas presents with these delightful ornament this year... please enjoy the picture.
Thank you soo much, Pam.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas in July - Did you mail? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page